pick 1.

a white child molester
24 (68.6%)
a black teacher
7 (20%)
mexicans
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: White people...who is better off dead?  (Read 3597 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: White people...who is better off dead?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 04:02:39 PM »
I don't really see the point here

the point is, we need to find that child molestor and whoop his bitch ass!!

A lot of mexicans have white blood in them
yea thats why they think they the shit and better than niggas when they come jumpin them fences to come here

do you REALLY believe that job? really?  i said it before and ill say it again, youre just like an ignorant white man who thinks all blacks sell drugs and are on welfare.  two peas in a fucking pot.
you fronting now if you dont think you guys dont think automatically your not better than us???? its the fuckin truth......... you know it dont bother that ya can be more racist than european whites.....but to sit here a fuckin lie like eye am just makin shit the fuck up vexes me....word is bond...... eye remember rreading some shit out in texas how this predominately used to be Black neighborhood is turning into mexican area...... and that it had  like a statue or mural of martin luther king...... these muthafuckers wanted that shit taken the fuck down.............because they dont identify with him WTF!!!!!!! so it cool to coming riding off the back of niggas marchin and protesting to get what ya need........... ya muthafuckers come here and get shit catered the fuck to.......... and that also give ya reason to think ya better than us........ fuck out of here eye know what the fuck eye am talkin about

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 04:05:26 PM »
this place is helllll of racist. i voted option 1

It really wasn't that bad, maybe a couple stereo-type jokes here and there. I made fun of NIK sometimes for being Jewish, but I didn't really mean it. But then Danny came in and tried to make something out of his pathetic boring life by making rude and racist remarks that made other people try to defend their own race and attack the race that was attacking them.

Danny= Job by the way. He's a fake ass Latino who thinks he's full black.
l
What?? Why is he so pro black and anti latino then?

Because he's mad he's not white.
lol...dat shits funny...so he really ain't black?
ya niggas need to learn about some history cuz ya muthafucker tryin to callin me half this n that.... have no clue to what the fuck your talkin about........ like ya dont know about Blacks or should eye say  "nappy headed niggers" in Puerto rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Columbia, Panama, Belize etc......... shut ya dumb ass up and go read a book

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »

It really wasn't that bad, maybe a couple stereo-type jokes here and there. I made fun of NIK sometimes for being Jewish, but I didn't really mean it. But then Danny came in and tried to make something out of his pathetic boring life by making rude and racist remarks that made other people try to defend their own race and attack the race that was attacking them.

l

he is a black latino.
oh,das coo...disregarding his ethnic background,i feel sorry for him...he should just roll some up and smoke instead of making prejudice comments in every thread... 8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 04:06:22 PM »
LMAO job, youre a fucking character man, for real.

how in the blue hell would you know what goes inside my mind?!

like i said, ask any racist white man what he thinks of blacks and he will respond "oh god damn niggers, reaping the benefits of america when they should be out picking my cotton instead of selling that crack and collecting my taxes!"....see the similarities between you and the old racist white man? two peas in a fucking pot.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 04:07:25 PM »

l

he is a black latino.
oh,das coo...disregarding his ethnic background,i feel sorry for him...he should just roll some up and smoke instead of making prejudice comments in every thread... 8)

thats what im saying.  its cool if he is proud to be black (his mother side) but he should also be proud to be a latino (his fathers side) instead of hating on his own people.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 04:11:20 PM »

like i said, ask any racist white man what he thinks of blacks and he will respond "oh god damn niggers, reaping the benefits of america when they should be out picking my cotton instead of selling that crack and collecting my taxes!"....see the similarities between you and the old racist white man? two peas in a fucking pot.
no similarities at all because they dont like Blacks for no fuckin reasons............. but  my reasons can be justified.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 04:11:50 PM »

l

he is a black latino.

thats what im saying.  its cool if he is proud to be black (his mother side) but he should also be proud to be a latino (his fathers side) instead of hating on his own people.
real talk bruh...even if he just wants to claim dat he's full black its all good,but don't put down other races...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 04:13:18 PM »

l

he is a black latino.

do you know what the fuck a LATINO!!!!! for the last time.......... my moms is Black  he look like your average Black man not no Ricky Martin white lation fagget.......... both my parents are Black......... my pops is Black and from the DR........ fuckin pendejo

JAZ

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2008, 04:16:52 PM »
Danny, the more you try to fight it, the less people will believe you. just chill.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2008, 04:16:55 PM »
its sooo amazing how on any other regular day you white latinos are to busy denying that Blacks EVEN EXIST IN YA FUCKIN COUNTRIES!!!!!!! now you tryin to tell me eye am this and that . YOU GUYS SO FIXED ON HAVING THE SO CALLED PERFECT MIX INDIANS/ SPANIARDS (WHITE)....that to ya Black are fuckin muy feo, rite??? and have pelo malo, rite??? get the fuck out of here........with that bullshit..... because you know damn well how ya really do...... so stop fronting

Piffery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2008, 04:17:32 PM »
poor danny he's so lost in life. hang in there buddy you'll find peace.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2008, 04:17:52 PM »
Danny, the more you try to fight it, the less people will believe you. just chill.
nigga eye dont give a fuck ......... so why dont u chill...... matter of fact how come u wont tell them to chill..... shut your fuckin pale face up

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 04:18:01 PM »

l

he is a black latino.

do you know what the fuck a LATINO!!!!! for the last time.......... my moms is Black  he look like your average Black man not no Ricky Martin white lation fagget.......... both my parents are Black......... my pops is Black and from the DR........ fuckin pendejo
c das why everybody gotz it messed up dawg...u must've said that ur pops is from DR b4 and not said he is from African descent...das why errbody thinks u half latino...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2008, 04:18:40 PM »
poor danny he's so lost in life. hang in there buddy you'll find peace.
eye am so lost says the person who changes up is name every other day and follows me in thread yea aiite

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2008, 04:19:23 PM »

no similarities at all because they dont like Blacks for no fuckin reasons............. but  my reasons can be justified.

and your reason to hate ALL latinos is because SOME are racist? i dont hate all black people, even though some are racist towards me.