pick 1.

a white child molester
24 (68.6%)
a black teacher
7 (20%)
mexicans
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: White people...who is better off dead?  (Read 3596 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: White people...who is better off dead?
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »
this place is helllll of racist. i voted option 1

It really wasn't that bad, maybe a couple stereo-type jokes here and there. I made fun of NIK sometimes for being Jewish, but I didn't really mean it. But then Danny came in and tried to make something out of his pathetic boring life by making rude and racist remarks that made other people try to defend their own race and attack the race that was attacking them.

Danny= Job by the way. He's a fake ass Latino who thinks he's full black.
l
What?? Why is he so pro black and anti latino then?

Because he's mad he's not white.
lol...dat shits funny...so he really ain't black?

he is a black latino.
oh,das coo...disregarding his ethnic background,i feel sorry for him...he should just roll some up and smoke instead of making prejudice comments in every thread... 8)

thats what im saying.  its cool if he is proud to be black (his mother side) but he should also be proud to be a latino (his fathers side) instead of hating on his own people.
do you know what the fuck a LATINO!!!!! for the last time.......... my moms is Black  he look like your average Black man not no Ricky Martin white lation fagget.......... both my parents are Black......... my pops is Black and from the DR........ fuckin pendejo
c das why everybody gotz it messed up dawg...u must've said that ur pops is from DR b4 and not said he is from African descent...das why errbody thinks u half latino...

nah they know damn well eye told them my pops was from DR and hes Black........ they just dumb and ignorant thats all. from day one eye let that shit be known

Piffery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2008, 04:20:43 PM »
Danny why can't you be happy for all cultures, Eye mean, look at whites. Look how adventurous and fulfilling our lives can be,
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/IuYrRebvFHc&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/IuYrRebvFHc&amp;autoplay=0</a>

you can be part of that too danny if you want it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2008, 04:20:57 PM »
LMAO job, youre a fucking character man, for real.

how in the blue hell would you know what goes inside my mind?!

like i said, ask any racist white man what he thinks of blacks and he will respond "oh god damn niggers, reaping the benefits of america when they should be out picking my cotton instead of selling that crack and collecting my taxes!"....see the similarities between you and the old racist white man? two peas in a fucking pot.
no similarities at all because they dont like Blacks for no fuckin reasons............. but  my reasons can be justified.

and your reason to hate ALL latinos is because SOME are racist? i dont hate all black people, even though some are racist towards me.

LOL some you serious??

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2008, 04:21:37 PM »

It really wasn't that bad, maybe a couple stereo-type jokes here and there. I made fun of NIK sometimes for being Jewish, but I didn't really mean it. But then Danny came in and tried to make something out of his pathetic boring life by making rude and racist remarks that made other people try to defend their own race and attack the race that was attacking them.

l

he is a black latino.
oh,das coo...disregarding his ethnic background,i feel sorry for him...he should just roll some up and smoke instead of making prejudice comments in every thread... 8)

thats what im saying.  its cool if he is proud to be black (his mother side) but he should also be proud to be a latino (his fathers side) instead of hating on his own people.
do you know what the fuck a LATINO!!!!! for the last time.......... my moms is Black  he look like your average Black man not no Ricky Martin white lation fagget.......... both my parents are Black......... my pops is Black and from the DR........ fuckin pendejo

did you just call your mom a "he"?? anyway, your mom = black your dad = a black latino, their seed = a black latino.  why cant you accept this?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2008, 04:22:56 PM »

like i said, ask any racist white man what he thinks of blacks and he will respond "oh god damn niggers, reaping the benefits of america when they should be out picking my cotton instead of selling that crack and collecting my taxes!"....see the similarities between you and the old racist white man? two peas in a fucking pot.
no similarities at all because they dont like Blacks for no fuckin reasons............. but  my reasons can be justified.

and your reason to hate ALL latinos is because SOME are racist? i dont hate all black people, even though some are racist towards me.

LOL some you serious??

are you saying that ALL latinos are racist towards blacks?  are YOU serious?!

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2008, 04:23:36 PM »

l

he is a black latino.

did you just call your mom a "he"?? anyway, your mom = black your dad = a black latino, their seed = a black latino.  why cant you accept this?
you know what eye meant................ yo what country ya family from?

JAZ

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2008, 04:24:30 PM »
baywatch was the bomb-diggity-shiznit, yo.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2008, 04:24:44 PM »

LOL some you serious??

a good portion lets put it like that...........and word is its even worse back over on the island

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2008, 04:25:25 PM »
Danny why can't you be happy for all cultures, Eye mean, look at whites. Look how adventurous and fulfilling our lives can be,
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/IuYrRebvFHc&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/IuYrRebvFHc&amp;autoplay=0</a>

you can be part of that too danny if you want it.

hahaha...that gave me a good laugh,thanx bruh...lol 8)

LOL some you serious??
lets say that they r all racist...that doesn't justify ur racism towards anybody...

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2008, 04:26:58 PM »
you already asked me that a while ago, look it up in my posts if you wanna know...maybe you can also look up where i said that "i grew up frequently saying 'mayate' in my household"....

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2008, 04:28:49 PM »

LOL some you serious??

a good portion lets put it like that...........and word is its even worse back over on the island

so THATS your "justification"??  cmon job, thats like a white man saying he hates all blacks cause ONE stole his car or something.  plain ignorance, job, youre smarter than that...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »
you already asked me that a while ago, look it up in my posts if you wanna know...maybe you can also look up where i said that "i grew up frequently saying 'mayate' in my household"....
yea whatever

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2008, 04:32:43 PM »

LOL some you serious??

so THATS your "justification"??  cmon job, thats like a white man saying he hates all blacks cause ONE stole his car or something.  plain ignorance, job, youre smarter than that...
man quit with the mind games (tricknology) you know damn well you (YEAH THATS RIGHT TU) white latinos do not have respect for us mayetes ........ so eye have no respect for ya lets leave it  at that

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2008, 04:37:51 PM »

LOL some you serious??

man quit with the mind games (tricknology) you know damn well you (YEAH THATS RIGHT TU) white latinos do not have respect for us mayetes ........ so eye have no respect for ya lets leave it  at that

again, how in the blue hell do you know what goes inside MY mind??

what "trickology" job? im just giving you an analogy..i respect anyone that deserves respect...

do i respect 14 year old black kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect 14 year old latino kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect a 20 year old black man studiing to get his PHD in ____? YES.
do i respect a 20 year old latino man studying to get his PHD in _____? YES.

do i respect you? no. cause youre a dumb ass ignorant sad sad man. lets leave it at that.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2008, 05:36:36 PM »

LOL some you serious??

again, how in the blue hell do you know what goes inside MY mind??

what "trickology" job? im just giving you an analogy..i respect anyone that deserves respect...

do i respect 14 year old black kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect 14 year old latino kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect a 20 year old black man studiing to get his PHD in ____? YES.
do i respect a 20 year old latino man studying to get his PHD in _____? YES.

do i respect you? no. cause youre a dumb ass ignorant sad sad man. lets leave it at that.
aite you happy now you got the last word and you sure showed me   ::)