pick 1.

a white child molester
24 (68.6%)
a black teacher
7 (20%)
mexicans
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: White people...who is better off dead?  (Read 3591 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: White people...who is better off dead?
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2008, 05:41:49 PM »
i'd vote for red headed people.

1. their hair makes me wanna barf
2. their lack of color in their skin is sickly
3. they have too many freckles. how am i suppose to be a productive member of society if all i want to do is play connect the dots on their carrot lookin' ass'.
you should watch yo mouth the vikings are coming and their gonna kidnap all the women

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2008, 06:04:02 PM »
LMAO job, youre a fucking character man, for real.

how in the blue hell would you know what goes inside my mind?!

like i said, ask any racist white man what he thinks of blacks and he will respond "oh god damn niggers, reaping the benefits of america when they should be out picking my cotton instead of selling that crack and collecting my taxes!"....see the similarities between you and the old racist white man? two peas in a fucking pot.
no similarities at all because they dont like Blacks for no fuckin reasons............. but  my reasons can be justified.

and your reason to hate ALL latinos is because SOME are racist? i dont hate all black people, even though some are racist towards me.

LOL some you serious??

are you saying that ALL latinos are racist towards blacks?  are YOU serious?!
a good portion lets put it like that...........and word is its even worse back over on the island

so THATS your "justification"??  cmon job, thats like a white man saying he hates all blacks cause ONE stole his car or something.  plain ignorance, job, youre smarter than that...
man quit with the mind games (tricknology) you know damn well you (YEAH THATS RIGHT TU) white latinos do not have respect for us mayetes ........ so eye have no respect for ya lets leave it  at that

again, how in the blue hell do you know what goes inside MY mind??

what "trickology" job? im just giving you an analogy..i respect anyone that deserves respect...

do i respect 14 year old black kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect 14 year old latino kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect a 20 year old black man studiing to get his PHD in ____? YES.
do i respect a 20 year old latino man studying to get his PHD in _____? YES.

do i respect you? no. cause youre a dumb ass ignorant sad sad man. lets leave it at that.
aite you happy now you got the last word and you sure showed me   ::)

you gon mouth off to the wrong person one day, and THEY will show you...if you were around my way id show you myself...btw, do you spout off your bullshit anywhere else besides online?  i really doubt it, cause you know what would happen.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2008, 06:25:38 PM »
LMAO job, youre a fucking character man, for real.

how in the blue hell would you know what goes inside my mind?!

like i said, ask any racist white man what he thinks of blacks and he will respond "oh god damn niggers, reaping the benefits of america when they should be out picking my cotton instead of selling that crack and collecting my taxes!"....see the similarities between you and the old racist white man? two peas in a fucking pot.
no similarities at all because they dont like Blacks for no fuckin reasons............. but  my reasons can be justified.

and your reason to hate ALL latinos is because SOME are racist? i dont hate all black people, even though some are racist towards me.

LOL some you serious??

are you saying that ALL latinos are racist towards blacks?  are YOU serious?!
a good portion lets put it like that...........and word is its even worse back over on the island

so THATS your "justification"??  cmon job, thats like a white man saying he hates all blacks cause ONE stole his car or something.  plain ignorance, job, youre smarter than that...
man quit with the mind games (tricknology) you know damn well you (YEAH THATS RIGHT TU) white latinos do not have respect for us mayetes ........ so eye have no respect for ya lets leave it  at that

again, how in the blue hell do you know what goes inside MY mind??

what "trickology" job? im just giving you an analogy..i respect anyone that deserves respect...

do i respect 14 year old black kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect 14 year old latino kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect a 20 year old black man studiing to get his PHD in ____? YES.
do i respect a 20 year old latino man studying to get his PHD in _____? YES.

do i respect you? no. cause youre a dumb ass ignorant sad sad man. lets leave it at that.
aite you happy now you got the last word and you sure showed me   ::)

you gon mouth off to the wrong person one day, and THEY will show you...if you were around my way id show you myself...btw, do you spout off your bullshit anywhere else besides online?  i really doubt it, cause you know what would happen.
oh shit hahaha funniest eye have seen on here!! nigga you wouldnt do shit........ you white boys got the easiest fuckin noses to break.... peckerwood ass noses... you cant be serious. only way you would do anythin to me is if you and ya vatos/ese/cholos jumped me other than that eye would break your fuckin white narrow small female lookin nose pretty boy you cant be serious.... you just got finished watch American Me or sumthing, u hype nigga?? haahah fuckin clown..... stay in ya place ricky martin

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2008, 06:38:44 PM »
What's everybody fascination with Job's last Name????
It's getting kinda way outta hand folks!!

Oh By the way..La Fheile Padraig!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »
hahahaha you mad job? you mad? lmao

lol @ you thinking you know what i look like LMAO hahahaha

you might break my nose, but ill break ya fucking neck, leave ya bleeding and pleading for your fucking life you dumb ignorant prick. 

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 07:42:19 PM by Wykid »

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2008, 08:16:06 PM »
hahahaha you mad job? you mad? lmao

lol @ you thinking you know what i look like LMAO hahahaha

you might break my nose, but ill break ya fucking neck, leave ya bleeding and pleading for your fucking life you dumb ignorant prick. 

nah you wish eye was mad......... but eye think your mad though..... yo enrique iglesias  stop fronting like you can throw them hands............. shakin my head at u admittin that eye would break ya nose.. your a fucken joke........ go tie your hair in a pony tail pretty boy...... you aint never  got down in a day in your life...... for rreal go watch them novelas......

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2008, 08:21:45 PM »
why would i be mad? this is funny as fuck to me..youre the fuckin joke, and everyone knows it.

take the drive to cali and we'll see whats what.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2008, 08:30:12 PM »
why would i be mad? this is funny as fuck to me..youre the fuckin joke, and everyone knows it.

take the drive to cali and we'll see whats what.

anyways nigga...... eye aint going to go back n fourth with your gringo ass....... you the one who popped off at the lip so whenever you  here on the east: philly, newyork, or especially jersey get me nigga......... simple as that gringo

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2008, 08:35:47 PM »
ahaha you mad job? you mad? LMAO

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2008, 09:29:03 PM »
damn, mature danny boy is wildin, talkin all that e-gangsta shit

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2008, 05:50:15 AM »
Damian Marley is the shit.  But it sounds like he needs to clear his throat in this particular joint.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »
c das why everybody gotz it messed up dawg...u must've said that ur pops is from DR b4 and not said he is from African descent...das why errbody thinks u half latino...

His dads last name is Gomez.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2008, 01:32:40 PM »
c das why everybody gotz it messed up dawg...u must've said that ur pops is from DR b4 and not said he is from African descent...das why errbody thinks u half latino...

another person not cosigning on your bullshit and you refuse to believe it....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2008, 01:34:42 PM »

Am I wrong?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2008, 01:42:11 PM »

Am I wrong?
let me break it down my last name is Gomez but thats not what the fuck he was talkin about and what  u quoted u dumb fucken pale face... he specifically said "oh people trippin because u  prolly didnt tell them your dad was African descent".......... but u like no it doesnt matter my last name is Gomez.... he knows what the fuck hes talkin about