pick 1.

a white child molester
24 (68.6%)
a black teacher
7 (20%)
mexicans
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: White people...who is better off dead?  (Read 3655 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: White people...who is better off dead?
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2008, 01:45:15 PM »
c das why everybody gotz it messed up dawg...u must've said that ur pops is from DR b4 and not said he is from African descent...das why errbody thinks u half latino...

His dads last name is Gomez.
another person not cosigning on your bullshit and you refuse to believe it....

Am I wrong?
let me break it down my last name is Gomez but thats not what the fuck he was talkin about and what  u quoted u dumb fucken pale face... he specifically said "oh people trippin because u  prolly didnt tell them your dad was African descent".......... but u like no it doesnt matter my last name is Gomez.... he knows what the fuck hes talkin about

Your dads last name is only Gomez because there was some Latino blood mixed in somewhere along the lines...use your mind. I quoted Ali because he probably thought your dad's only affiliation with Latinos was growing up in a Latino country, which is obviously not true...PeACe

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2008, 01:49:00 PM »
c das why everybody gotz it messed up dawg...u must've said that ur pops is from DR b4 and not said he is from African descent...das why errbody thinks u half latino...

His dads last name is Gomez.
another person not cosigning on your bullshit and you refuse to believe it....

Am I wrong?
let me break it down my last name is Gomez but thats not what the fuck he was talkin about and what  u quoted u dumb fucken pale face... he specifically said "oh people trippin because u  prolly didnt tell them your dad was African descent".......... but u like no it doesnt matter my last name is Gomez.... he knows what the fuck hes talkin about

Your dads last name is only Gomez because there was some Latino blood mixed in somewhere along the lines...use your mind. I quoted Ali because he probably thought your dad's only affiliation with Latinos was growing up in a Latino country, which is obviously not true...PeACe
damn man your really, really , really,  fuckin stupid............. nah nigga please use your mind on the real..........

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2008, 01:52:14 PM »
Oh yea...it's just completely stupid to think that someone with the last name Gomez has some Latino blood in his lineage. On the other hand, it's smart to hate an entire group of people due to the shortcomings of certain people within that group. I wish the whole world were as smart as you!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2008, 01:58:35 PM »
Oh yea...it's just completely stupid to think that someone with the last name Gomez has some Latino blood in his lineage. On the other hand, it's smart to hate an entire group of people due to the shortcomings of certain people within that group. I wish the whole world were as smart as you!
yea because all the Blacks with white last names......... all have white in them, rite????? nigga u cant be serious.... man shut the fuck up.... you lookin pathetic now...... tryin to use everything just to argue with me........

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2008, 01:59:34 PM »
Why would you still think that he has some latino blood in his lineage, if anybody should know, i think Job would....

I think it's getting really old....
What about the name 'Cohen' if ma surname was 'Cohen' would you think i had Jewish ancestry???
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2008, 02:01:31 PM »
Why would you still think that he has some latino blood in his lineage, if anybody should know, i think Job would....

I think it's getting really old....
What about the name 'Cohen' if ma surname was 'Cohen' would you think i had Jewish ancestry???
yo what ya last name again?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2008, 02:08:49 PM »
yea because all the Blacks with white last names......... all have white in them, rite????? nigga u cant be serious.... man shut the fuck up.... you lookin pathetic now...... tryin to use everything just to argue with me........

No...those are slave names...is Gomez your slave name? Didn't think so...

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2008, 02:11:27 PM »
My real name is Kunta Kinte.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »

wow your really dumb...... you know nothing about history

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2008, 02:19:10 PM »

So Gomez is your slave name? Stop avoiding the question, you "tricknology" using bitch.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2008, 02:21:22 PM »

So Gomez is your slave name? Stop avoiding the question, you "tricknology" using bitch.
nigga no Blacks from the islands DO NOT HAVE THEY ORIGINAL INTENDED LAST NAME... your fuckin dumb go read a book on histroy on the real

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2008, 02:30:10 PM »

LMAO

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »
^Anyone who hates their own race is mad.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2008, 02:56:55 PM »

and very very confused.

danny is almost like the character in "The Believer", who is an Orthodox Jew and becomes a neo nazi...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »
where you pale faces come u wit this...... eye hate my race??? there is only one person who is Black and is ashamed of it....... sikotic