pick 1.

a white child molester
24 (68.6%)
a black teacher
7 (20%)
mexicans
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: White people...who is better off dead?  (Read 3588 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: White people...who is better off dead?
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »
^Anyone who hates their own race is mad.

and very very confused.

danny is almost like the character in "The Believer", who is an Orthodox Jew and becomes a neo nazi...

Yea...I remember that movie. Hopefully, Job understands how dumb he sounds when he claims he's full black and only does it out of shame.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2008, 02:09:24 AM »
LMAO job, youre a fucking character man, for real.

how in the blue hell would you know what goes inside my mind?!

like i said, ask any racist white man what he thinks of blacks and he will respond "oh god damn niggers, reaping the benefits of america when they should be out picking my cotton instead of selling that crack and collecting my taxes!"....see the similarities between you and the old racist white man? two peas in a fucking pot.
no similarities at all because they dont like Blacks for no fuckin reasons............. but  my reasons can be justified.

and your reason to hate ALL latinos is because SOME are racist? i dont hate all black people, even though some are racist towards me.

LOL some you serious??

are you saying that ALL latinos are racist towards blacks?  are YOU serious?!
a good portion lets put it like that...........and word is its even worse back over on the island

so THATS your "justification"??  cmon job, thats like a white man saying he hates all blacks cause ONE stole his car or something.  plain ignorance, job, youre smarter than that...
man quit with the mind games (tricknology) you know damn well you (YEAH THATS RIGHT TU) white latinos do not have respect for us mayetes ........ so eye have no respect for ya lets leave it  at that

again, how in the blue hell do you know what goes inside MY mind??

what "trickology" job? im just giving you an analogy..i respect anyone that deserves respect...

do i respect 14 year old black kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect 14 year old latino kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect a 20 year old black man studiing to get his PHD in ____? YES.
do i respect a 20 year old latino man studying to get his PHD in _____? YES.

do i respect you? no. cause youre a dumb ass ignorant sad sad man. lets leave it at that.
aite you happy now you got the last word and you sure showed me   ::)

you gon mouth off to the wrong person one day, and THEY will show you...if you were around my way id show you myself...btw, do you spout off your bullshit anywhere else besides online?  i really doubt it, cause you know what would happen.
oh shit hahaha funniest eye have seen on here!! nigga you wouldnt do shit........ you white boys got the easiest fuckin noses to break.... peckerwood ass noses... you cant be serious. only way you would do anythin to me is if you and ya vatos/ese/cholos jumped me other than that eye would break your fuckin white narrow small female lookin nose pretty boy you cant be serious.... you just got finished watch American Me or sumthing, u hype nigga?? haahah fuckin clown..... stay in ya place ricky martin
LOL that was dope homie, made me laugh fa'real...keep servin' these racists..

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2008, 02:16:15 AM »
^^^ please enlighten me...how am i racist? because i disagree with job? if because of that, then yeah im as racist as they come ::)

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2008, 08:43:31 AM »
LMAO job, youre a fucking character man, for real.

how in the blue hell would you know what goes inside my mind?!

like i said, ask any racist white man what he thinks of blacks and he will respond "oh god damn niggers, reaping the benefits of america when they should be out picking my cotton instead of selling that crack and collecting my taxes!"....see the similarities between you and the old racist white man? two peas in a fucking pot.
no similarities at all because they dont like Blacks for no fuckin reasons............. but  my reasons can be justified.

and your reason to hate ALL latinos is because SOME are racist? i dont hate all black people, even though some are racist towards me.

LOL some you serious??

are you saying that ALL latinos are racist towards blacks?  are YOU serious?!
a good portion lets put it like that...........and word is its even worse back over on the island

so THATS your "justification"??  cmon job, thats like a white man saying he hates all blacks cause ONE stole his car or something.  plain ignorance, job, youre smarter than that...
man quit with the mind games (tricknology) you know damn well you (YEAH THATS RIGHT TU) white latinos do not have respect for us mayetes ........ so eye have no respect for ya lets leave it  at that

again, how in the blue hell do you know what goes inside MY mind??

what "trickology" job? im just giving you an analogy..i respect anyone that deserves respect...

do i respect 14 year old black kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect 14 year old latino kids who are selling crack and gang banging? NO.
do i respect a 20 year old black man studiing to get his PHD in ____? YES.
do i respect a 20 year old latino man studying to get his PHD in _____? YES.

do i respect you? no. cause youre a dumb ass ignorant sad sad man. lets leave it at that.
aite you happy now you got the last word and you sure showed me   ::)

you gon mouth off to the wrong person one day, and THEY will show you...if you were around my way id show you myself...btw, do you spout off your bullshit anywhere else besides online?  i really doubt it, cause you know what would happen.
oh shit hahaha funniest eye have seen on here!! nigga you wouldnt do shit........ you white boys got the easiest fuckin noses to break.... peckerwood ass noses... you cant be serious. only way you would do anythin to me is if you and ya vatos/ese/cholos jumped me other than that eye would break your fuckin white narrow small female lookin nose pretty boy you cant be serious.... you just got finished watch American Me or sumthing, u hype nigga?? haahah fuckin clown..... stay in ya place ricky martin
LOL that was dope homie, made me laugh fa'real...keep servin' these racists..
thats peace...... it aint nothing....... they are a bunch of clowns....... you got the jew who know nothing about history but yet he swears to GOD he is right........ you got the other who claim he not racist , the racism-out art in his sig ( he over doing it, he obviously is), you got the little burrito who cant take a hint and still tries to convo......... these clowns are dumb at least with don jacob he will straight up tell u that latino dont like Blacks straight up on some racist shit...........

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2008, 09:58:39 AM »
Damn, I'm very surprised, how many racists are here. F*ck that.

I'm white, but I never said anything bad about black, white, red or yellow people. I respect any kinds of skin plus nobody deserves to die. Nobody on this planet (out of murderers and similar shit). You should be idiot, if you wish somebody to die. I want to create peace and love, among with others. And look, I live next to the Germany - in the Czech Republic. F*cking Hitler shit was almost over here, racism, nationalism, communism and shit. It's disgusting, these people were bastards. And I looked over there, that shocked me that there're racism God damn over the ocean. Damn I always thought that shit is the furthest in Europe.

We have a lot of racist here, mainly they're 60 years and higher, 'cause they're influenced by that communist shit, which there was. They always seen USA crooked and shit. In the fact, everytime I see that white oldschoolist's crooked face on some black boy (for example in the bus, etc.) I was always like ''f*ck that old dude, he's influenced by WW2 and shitty TV''. I always stand for black people rights here in the Czech Republic. I was always a revolutionary-based child. And boom. I was almost crying when I read this shit.

Look at this shitty poll. How can you judge people because of their skin? I don't understand it.

F*ck racism, f*ck fascism, f*ck nationalism, f*ck KKK, f*ck communism, f*ck all racism people with crooked faces on the other people with different skin. I'm out.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:08:07 AM by Birdie »
It's funky enough!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2008, 11:11:52 AM »
Damn, I'm very surprised, how many racists are here. F*ck that.

I'm white, but I never said anything bad about black, white, red or yellow people. I respect any kinds of skin plus nobody deserves to die. Nobody on this planet (out of murderers and similar shit). You should be idiot, if you wish somebody to die. I want to create peace and love, among with others. And look, I live next to the Germany - in the Czech Republic. F*cking Hitler shit was almost over here, racism, nationalism, communism and shit. It's disgusting, these people were bastards. And I looked over there, that shocked me that there're racism God damn over the ocean. Damn I always thought that shit is the furthest in Europe.

We have a lot of racist here, mainly they're 60 years and higher, 'cause they're influenced by that communist shit, which there was. They always seen USA crooked and shit. In the fact, everytime I see that white oldschoolist's crooked face on some black boy (for example in the bus, etc.) I was always like ''f*ck that old dude, he's influenced by WW2 and shitty TV''. I always stand for black people rights here in the Czech Republic. I was always a revolutionary-based child. And boom. I was almost crying when I read this shit.

Look at this shitty poll. How can you judge people because of their skin? I don't understand it.

F*ck racism, f*ck fascism, f*ck nationalism, f*ck KKK, f*ck communism, f*ck all racism people with crooked faces on the other people with different skin. I'm out.
look aint nobody tryin to hear your fuckin sob stories nigga........ talkin about u stand up for Blacks and u feel bad for us....... shut the fuck up with the shit...... aint nobody need your sympathy.......... just because u listen to him hip hop dont mean shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »
Job...don't you see your self as somewhat paranoid, if not completely brainless?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2008, 11:27:47 AM »
Job...don't you see your self as somewhat paranoid, if not completely brainless?
what eye got to be paranoid of.......... eye know who the enemy and devil is......... no need to be paranoid when you know who and where your enemies are........ if anybody is  brainless its you............. because you talk on shit that you dont know about....... you have no clue about history...... but that dont matter though because you have your pale face ass buddies to back you up on everything

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »
look aint nobody tryin to hear your fuckin sob stories nigga........ talkin about u stand up for Blacks and u feel bad for us....... shut the fuck up with the shit...... aint nobody need your sympathy.......... just because u listen to him hip hop dont mean shit

In the fact I wasn't anticipating something better than that shit you get off your mouth.

It's not just cause I listen to hip hop.
It's funky enough!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2008, 11:31:25 AM »

In the fact I wasn't anticipating something better than that shit you get off your mouth.

eye have no clue what u just tried to say

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »
what eye got to be paranoid of.......... eye know who the enemy and devil is......... no need to be paranoid when you know who and where your enemies are........ if anybody is  brainless its you............. because you talk on shit that you dont know about....... you have no clue about history...... but that dont matter though because you have your pale face ass buddies to back you up on everything

I'm sure you've second guessed your anti-progressing logic before. That's just your soul telling you how you're wasting your life with hatred. You're no better than Hitler if you really believe some of the shit you say. I don't have any problem with minorities, but I know people who do. I don't like the way those people think and I put you on the same level.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2008, 11:53:54 AM »

I'm sure you've second guessed your anti-progressing logic before. That's just your soul telling you how you're wasting your life with hatred. You're no better than Hitler if you really believe some of the shit you say. I don't have any problem with minorities, but I know people who do. I don't like the way those people think and I put you on the same level.
you people crack me ..... you guys hate racism sooooooo much but yet you know people that are racist....... and you say you dont like the way they think....... but you still hang out with them , party with and most definitely when u gettin bent probably throwing the word "nigger" around eye don't buy your bullshit.......  hahah at you comparing me to Hitler........... you cant compare me to no pale faces...... you know why BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASONABLE, LOGICAL, EXPLANATION  to why you people behave the way you do, act, and treat niggas.............. so shut the fuck u with that that......... at least eye can justify how eye am....... and how every nigga should be except for Sikotics happy loving white negro ass........ AINT NOBODY ATTACK THE PALE RACE BUT YET THEY SO QUICK TO DO THE ATTACKING STRAIGHT OUT OF NO WHERE........... AND YET THE NIGGAS THAT GET ATTACK FOR NO REASON, BY PALE FACE GET LOOKED AT STUPID WHEN WE HOLD SUCH VIEWS ABOUT U DEVILS...... man the get the fuck out of here with that

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2008, 12:00:19 PM »

you people crack me ..... you guys hate racism sooooooo much but yet you know people that are racist....... and you say you dont like the way they think....... but you still hang out with them , party with and most definitely when u gettin bent probably throwing the word "nigger" around eye don't buy your bullshit.......  hahah at you comparing me to Hitler........... you cant compare me to no pale faces...... you know why BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASONABLE, LOGICAL, EXPLANATION  to why you people behave the way you do, act, and treat niggas.............. so shut the fuck u with that that......... at least eye can justify how eye am....... and how every nigga should be except for Sikotics happy loving white negro ass........ AINT NOBODY ATTACK THE PALE RACE BUT YET THEY SO QUICK TO DO THE ATTACKING STRAIGHT OUT OF NO WHERE........... AND YET THE NIGGAS THAT GET ATTACK FOR NO REASON, BY PALE FACE GET LOOKED AT STUPID WHEN WE HOLD SUCH VIEWS ABOUT U DEVILS...... man the get the fuck out of here with that

Who is "you people", ya dumbass? That's the same as me grouping you into "you people" when I'm talking about thieves and crack dealers. Get ya shit straight, son. You're no better than Hitler...the only difference is that Hitler was way smarter and had a lot more power than you. Acting like a jackass is not justifiable. Hatred is NEVER justifiable.

And just for the record, I know people who are racist towards EVERY race.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2008, 12:03:08 PM »

Who is "you people", ya dumbass? That's the same as me grouping you into "you people" when I'm talking about thieves and crack dealers. Get ya shit straight, son. You're no better than Hitler...the only difference is that Hitler was way smarter and had a lot more power than you. Acting like a jackass is not justifiable. Hatred is NEVER justifiable.

who the fuck you think eye am talkin about when eye say you people. you people= white....... eye notice how u avoided the part about u hanging out with your racist buddies huh????? yeah just like eye thought

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2008, 12:08:16 PM »

who the fuck you think eye am talkin about when eye say you people. you people= white....... eye notice how u avoided the part about u hanging out with your racist buddies huh????? yeah just like eye thought

None of my homies are racist...In fact, most of them are either black or Arab...so stop shitting all over yourself.

And I'm not white, ya dumbass..it doesn't matter what your punk ass thinks, nobody has ever thought I was white.

eye notice how u avoided the part about being unjustifiably racist and full of hatred????? yeah just like eye thought