Author Topic: Quote of the day 3/15/08  (Read 109 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Quote of the day 3/15/08
« on: March 15, 2008, 01:15:36 PM »

Elevz

Re: Quote of the day 3/15/08
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 01:25:14 PM »
Even though it's all mathetmatics, I disagree with the denominator. Can you not experience spirituality without having gone through hell?

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 01:25:20 PM »
this ones nice also
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 01:36:00 PM »
Even though it's all mathetmatics, I disagree with the denominator. Can you not experience spirituality without having gone through hell?
hmmmmmm eye cant really see it...........

Australian Bastard

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 04:05:06 AM »
hmmmmmm eye cant really see it...........

Good quote and good question. IMO, words are not perfect, so it is only their intended meanings that matter, words are just a tool, they are only technology, otherwise our everyday lives would be like a slapstick Fawlty Towers episode; everybody hearing but not understanding.

IMO, the karmic cycle operates on simple yet profound rules, yet due to the vast possibilities of existence and nothingness and unknowningness these rules are implemented in mysterious and unfathomable ways, so i say yes, maybe somewhere at sometime, it eventually happens where  spirituality of some sort can be experienced without ever having gone through any type of hell.

Modern physicists have found that black holes and also when we look deeper and deeper way past the atomic structure and furthure, we reach a point that defies anything, any order or any chaos, anything, any rules or existence or even nothingness...anything we know. IMO, that is why science cannot destroy spirituality, religion, the unrational and the myths....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GrxRAvnU1FQ&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GrxRAvnU1FQ&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>
The Beatles, Within You Without You.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 04:31:14 AM by ILLuminati Unit/Skull & Bones Click »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 09:31:18 AM »
That's tight.