Author Topic: Scott Storch Sells $20 Mil Yacht On Ebay For $600 K  (Read 1406 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Scott Storch Sells $20 Mil Yacht On Ebay For $600 K
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2008, 06:58:32 PM »
This i know king. lol i see you've been doing your homework  :)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2008, 07:27:05 PM »
they both suck at making hip hop beats imo, they should take lessons from pete rock and primo, those men started making beats with 2 turntables and a mothafuckin sampling machine, you listen to this shit and it's timeless music. The next timbo beat will sound like the previous one with a subtle variation and him still making the little uhh noise in the background, and storch his music is at his image, all over the top, ugly, and fake as hell.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2008, 08:06:32 PM »
^ You're right, I don't know. But, I'm just saying, from someone who has been listening to these guys for years, I prefer Timbaland. Listen to a Timbaland track from the 90's, and an early Storch track, and listen to these guys today. IMO Timbaland has progressed further. I ain't doubting Storch has some amazing tracks, but it seems to over-uses some samples, like those horns he uses. Timbaland seems like a more creative producer and seems to use a larger variety of elements. When you hear a Storch beat, you know it's him. But compare the stuff he gave to Nelly Furtado, and the stuff he did for 50 Cent or the Game. Timbaland can produce for any artist and many different genres. STORCH JUST DOES RAP.

I don't like how Storch does his business. He makes a beat, and sells it to an artist. Theirs no cohesion between the two. Timbaland does collaborations. Timbaland, artist, in a studio, doing the beat, the lyrics, matching the two together. It results in a better product.

::)

Yeah sorry, you know, it's like ice cream. You only like one flavor. Every Timbo beat is different and fits better to the artist, as usually he has some vocals on a lot of tracks.

A producers talent is determined by the ability to produce an album. Any nobody can make a beat and sell it to some random rapper. It takes a producer to create an entire album. Look at their discographies. What album has Storch done? Nothing, a few mixtapes maybe. Just in the last few years, Timbo produced Furtado, Timberlake, and his own studio album. What did they sell, 8 million in the US? He produced those almost top to bottom. Storch is a good beat maker, but he hasn't really produced anything. He mails the beat, cashes the check. Boring. That isn't production.

You first stated that you weren't feeling his production because it lacks creativity. Then it changes to 'he can't produce an entire album', therefore, he ain't as dope as Timbo??...Man, that's just hatin', straight up ! lol...ex. Scott Storch/Chris Brown...In '05, did Storch just mail him the beat? No, they worked on the album together in the studio, making it a Collaboration ! Him & Stacee Adamz, Collab...Him & Christina Aguilera, Collab...When i listen to a Storch track, yeh i know it's him because he has his own style and i've also studied his sound. If his beat were to sound any different than a typical Storch track, i bet then you'd accuse him of biting.
i dont like timbo and i dont like storch. but the king is right. you lost.

Lol, right about what??

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2008, 09:48:08 PM »
thats not a 20 million dollar yacht...seriously IF YOU PAYED 20 million...u wouldnt ask for atleast 5 mil? thats enough to pay what u owe, and put some away in the bank to make almost 300,000 a year based just off that...but all he wants is 600,000? Be real people...you wouldn't want 600,000 for a boat worth 20 million.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2008, 09:52:15 PM »
^Did someone here place a bid?? :o

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2008, 11:17:50 PM »
yup. 2 dollars