Author Topic: DUBCC Time Machine  (Read 1058 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: DUBCC Time Machine
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2008, 05:54:47 PM »
hey timelock you remenber maxi pads how he cheated and was getting his lyrics off another website?

and remember when he said he was gonna kill himself or something and you called me?

i remember i gave that biter his first loss...thats why he wanted me in KINGS lol

I remember he always dodged keystylin in a private shat with people (AutomatikOnez lol), and when he would....he'd always have some bullshit excuse like "somebodies at the door" to give himself time to respond (bite) lol

I remember Time and 6shoota no showin for the Quik concert at House of Blues back in the day. lol Yall muthafuckas said yall was comin...me n the homie rolled up to Hollywood....and yall call talkin bout yall aint comin. Its all good tho, the show was off the chain.  8)
tone?

OchoCinco

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 06:38:58 PM »
sikotic, looks like u got demoted hard haha

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 08:06:16 PM »
hey timelock you remenber maxi pads how he cheated and was getting his lyrics off another website?

and remember when he said he was gonna kill himself or something and you called me?

i remember i gave that biter his first loss...thats why he wanted me in KINGS lol

I remember he always dodged keystylin in a private shat with people (AutomatikOnez lol), and when he would....he'd always have some bullshit excuse like "somebodies at the door" to give himself time to respond (bite) lol

I remember Time and 6shoota no showin for the Quik concert at House of Blues back in the day. lol Yall muthafuckas said yall was comin...me n the homie rolled up to Hollywood....and yall call talkin bout yall aint comin. Its all good tho, the show was off the chain.  8)
tone?

Yeahhh dat  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2008, 10:10:06 PM »

tone?

Yeahhh dat  8)
lol damn homie didn't know dat was u all dis time

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 12:08:24 PM »

tone?

Yeahhh dat  8)
lol damn homie didn't know dat was u all dis time

lol u know a muhafucka is incognito. NIK figured the shit out fast....months ago when I signed up and dropped some lil bullshit verse.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 11:09:05 PM »
if i still read shit in keystyle i'd have spoted u too no doubt