Author Topic: La Coka Nostra - Thats Coke (VIDEO)  (Read 846 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
La Coka Nostra - Thats Coke (VIDEO)
« on: March 17, 2008, 05:57:51 PM »
yeah, this shit banging  8)

even gray haired everlast got some spit...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HaVf_yrq6Q0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HaVf_yrq6Q0</a>

« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 06:00:09 PM by Wykid »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: La Coka Nostra - Thats Coke (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 06:17:36 PM »
props homie,your damn right that shit bangin and Everlast can still shit on alot of these so-called mc's...true story

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »
:D

i know that Sick Jacken and Muggs (he mighta even produced it, not sure who produced it tho) makes a cameo in the video, but is that jigga man at 2:36?! big ups to them if it is, LCN doin big thangs.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

D~Nice

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 06:33:24 PM »
Everlast ain't NO JOKE. Big House Of Pain fan. Glad to hear him rapping again. All of them was bussin on there. Can't wait till this drops. Sounds alot like You Don't Know off the Blueprint.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 06:36:05 PM »
Slaine's that dude. Any of yall who dont know about him, I strongly suggest looking his myspace up and checking his music.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 05:15:52 AM »
best hard core hip hop group bringin back that real 90's style hip hop. glad to see house of pain rise again they aint ever stopped the damn hip hop game is lame now we need this shit!

sweetlikeswisha

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 10:17:28 AM »
Ya that track is sick.  Ill Bill goes hard as he always does.  If you guys are into this type of shit, i suggest you check out Randam Luck.  These dudes are from San Diego and they got Ill Bill, Vinnie Paz, and Kool G Rap on the album.  If you support hardcore underground hip-hop you should definitely check them out.  I'll toss up the link.

www.myspace.com/randamluck

laridaman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 10:22:20 AM »
Wow.  That track is fire.      That group Randam luck is pretty sick to.  This thread just hooked me up with a bunch of new music.

JAZ

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 11:01:53 AM »
shits dope. i got that Kate Moss tee, from LCN.

Plague

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 11:16:39 AM »
Slaine fucking kills it. Everlast without a doubt hasn't lost his flow either.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 11:52:22 AM »
This was actually the first time I heard a song of "La Coka Nostra". I had heard of the group before, but never found a song or album to d/l on this forum (to those who are about to hate: they don't have La Coka Nostra albums around here in Belgium).

Can anyone hook up one of their albums? If it's the same kind of vibe as this song then I'm definitely buying their albums...

The name Ill Bill sounds familiar though. He released a solo album right? Is that worth checking out?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 12:07:25 PM »
This was actually the first time I heard a song of "La Coka Nostra". I had heard of the group before, but never found a song or album to d/l on this forum (to those who are about to hate: they don't have La Coka Nostra albums around here in Belgium).

Can anyone hook up one of their albums? If it's the same kind of vibe as this song then I'm definitely buying their albums...

The name Ill Bill sounds familiar though. He released a solo album right? Is that worth checking out?

Ill Bill is a god.  He was in Non Phixion and Circle of Tyrants.  his brother is Necro.

check out Non Phixion "The Future is Now" cd
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »

LCN hasnt 'officially' put out any albums yet, their album A Brand You Can Trust is supposed to come out this year..DubCNN has some of their shit...

La COka Nostra - Fuck Tony Montana

La Coka Nostra - Head Nod Shit

and yeah man, ill bill is definetly worth checking out, like hack said he was part of Non Phixion (dead)...he is definetly dope as fuck...let me see if i can find my iLL Bill -whats wrong with bill? CD and up it...i am upping Ill Bill - Black Metal right now tho, that also has some LCN stuff on it..

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 02:11:26 PM »
Ill Bill is the wrong Jew to fuck with.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 02:40:47 PM by Wykid »