Author Topic: Obama's speech on race... 'A More Perfect Union'  (Read 568 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Obama's speech on race... 'A More Perfect Union'
« on: March 18, 2008, 10:24:49 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWe7wTVbLUU&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pWe7wTVbLUU&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

Re: Obama's speech on race... 'A More Perfect Union'
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 04:06:03 PM »
Man that was a great speech.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 05:18:51 PM »
I have a hard time understanding how anyone could not believe in this guy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 07:42:44 PM »
Haha, he ethered all those peopel talking.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 09:37:12 PM »
saw this in class today...we had a test but our prof got so into the speech that she forgot to give it to us,lol...hella dope tho... 8) 8) 8)

MarkCruz

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 02:07:50 PM »
HOPEFULLY IT'S A WRAP AFTER THAT SPEECH.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 02:27:27 PM »
^^^dont worry. the fuckheads will find some bullshit to distort and blow out of proportion pretty soon.

Plague

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 04:07:48 PM »
^^^dont worry. the fuckheads will find some bullshit to distort and blow out of proportion pretty soon.

knock on wood

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 05:12:36 PM »
LOL 68% of voters on an AOL poll don't think he adequately addressed the situation. What the fuck? He addressed everything the idiots were complaining about and more. What the fuck do people want? The only thing I personally didn't care for is that he caved and changed churches behind this shit. I understand why he did though.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 05:52:24 PM »
That makes sense. About 70% of Americans are fucking retards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 11:13:55 PM »
Great speech. I'm not voting for him, but I believe him, as I had when this pastor thing first dropped.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 08:15:33 AM »
This video was interesting.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/liyk0AOupAQ&amp;hl=en" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/liyk0AOupAQ&amp;hl=en</a>

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »
LOL forget Obama, I'm voting for Dick Gregory!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 04:30:38 PM »
If Obama is such a unifier and wants to bring people together, as he claims, why would he belong to a church for 20 years that is run by a racist, anti American conspiracy believing kook? Why would he befriend that person and name him as one of his closest spiritual and political advisors? Those type of views are the exact opposite of everything Obama has preached so far in his campaign. Obama didn't address any of that in his speech.

Obama didnt make this speech because he wants to bring people together. He did it to save his ass. Thankfully most Americans are not stupid enough to fall for it and that is why he is falling in the polls?

You want to associate with people who hate our country? That is your right. Just don't expect Americans to elect you president of that same country.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 04:59:15 PM »
If Obama is such a unifier and wants to bring people together, as he claims, why would he belong to a church for 20 years that is run by a racist, anti American conspiracy believing kook? Why would he befriend that person and name him as one of his closest spiritual and political advisors? Those type of views are the exact opposite of everything Obama has preached so far in his campaign. Obama didn't address any of that in his speech.

Obama didnt make this speech because he wants to bring people together. He did it to save his ass. Thankfully most Americans are not stupid enough to fall for it and that is why he is falling in the polls?

You want to associate with people who hate our country? That is your right. Just don't expect Americans to elect you president of that same country.

For the millionth time, what did he say (actual quote) that was so wrong? Everybody keeps runnin around saying that he said all these terrible things but when asked to point out what exactly he said that was so ridiculous, nobody has an example.