Author Topic: Who here goes to the gym consistently?  (Read 430 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who here goes to the gym consistently?
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »
i do it cuz the lady likes it and because it's fun to get laid.

Aren't you married? LOL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2008, 01:43:32 PM »
i do it cuz the lady likes it and because it's fun to get laid.

Aren't you married? LOL

singular not plural and we're not married yet.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2008, 01:45:40 PM »
So you wouldn't get laid by your own lady if you weren't hitting the gym?

Intriago33

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2008, 02:25:02 PM »
I enjoy jogging a great deal, and it gives me pretty much the same feeling a workout used to give me when I was into that stuff. Running can be exhausting, it's a great way to keep your body in shape, you'll exercise plenty of practical muscles and you can see the progress as you go.

I could easily change this to - I enjoy lifting a great deal, and it gives me pretty much the same feeling a workout used to give me when I was into that stuff. Lifting can be exhausting, it's a great way to keep your body in shape, you'll exercise plenty of practical muscles and you can see the progress as you go.

I used to run a lot, but in the last 4 years I have suffered with shin injuries, so I run now basically to burn excess fat and to be prepared for when I play other sports.
I ran 3 miles on Tuesday and the next day I could feel sharp shooting pains, this is a reason for me not to over train cardio.

The goals you make when running is the same goals I am working towards when I am lifting.

You don't need an expensive gym subscription for that!

I work out at home, it cost a bit to buy the equipment for my needs, but it's a lot more practical.

But really, do you think it'll have that much of an influence on your body to 'eat clean' six days a week?

Certainly. Me eating Salmon Fillets is a lot better for my health than eating a McDonalds meal with 72g of fat in a double cheeseburger meal. It's a year to the week when i was in Cancun that I last ate from McDonalds.

There's only one thing in life you will always have and that's your body, so apart from alcohol - which I will never give up - I want to look after my body as best as possible.