Author Topic: Who here goes to the gym consistently?  (Read 648 times)

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

Who here goes to the gym consistently?
« on: March 18, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »
How do u guys stay motivated?  I get stretches where I go consistently for a couple weeks but it always seems to fade out after that.

Piffery

• Lil Geezy
Re: Who here goes to the gym consistently?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »
How do u guys stay motivated?  I get stretches where I go consistently for a couple weeks but it always seems to fade out after that.

yoke out at home, its easy and theres less homos around groaning

Euro-Trash

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »
yeah fuck paying for a gym membership. i have a dumbell and a barbell, and a pull up bar. i do a lot of pushups and my nigga down the street has a bench that i hit up a couple times a week. i have had gym memberships in the past and while i did enjoy watching fit girls in their tight warmups doing the stairmaster, its too goddamm expensive and i cant bump my beats while working out
[

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 02:58:19 PM »
i dunno, you just do it.

i had no motivation I just went consistently, i had to stop thsi quarter because school and work got too hectic but ima have more time starting april.

-KIDRENEGADE-

herpes

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 03:09:26 PM »
Sometimes you have to force yourself.

when it rains it pours

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 03:21:52 PM »
Lookin in  the mirrior, I don't wanna loose what I see

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 03:40:55 PM »
I just got a membership to Powerhouse gym...they have an NBA sized basketball court (three point line and all), so hopefully I'm not playing ball the whole damn time instead of workin out.

MoreSwaggerThanMickJagger

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 03:48:40 PM »
I just got a membership to Powerhouse gym...they have an NBA sized basketball court (three point line and all), so hopefully I'm not playing ball the whole damn time instead of workin out.

Thats tight, lol yea might be hard to work out alot if they have such a sick court like that. 
I'm gona make another attempt to start trying to go again consistently, I need to work on my stamina.  I get tired so god damn quick it's embarrassing. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 03:50:20 PM »

Yep. I see a lot of new members in my gym who quit after a month or two. Everyone expects to be super buff after 2 months. That's not possible at least if you do it the right way, without illegal supplements. If you're a rookie you just gotta get through that phase. Of course you also have to like going to the gym, some people love it, some don't. It's also good that you always change the style of you excersise for a certain muscle beacuse it's not only good for your body but it also prevents having a dull routine.

When you're tired though you have to take some time off, I usually go in October, November, December, take a 2 month break and start again in March to August.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 05:27:15 PM »

yoke out at home, its easy and theres less homos around groaning

lol exacly

h2k4

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »

Yep. I see a lot of new members in my gym who quit after a month or two. Everyone expects to be super buff after 2 months. That's not possible at least if you do it the right way, without illegal supplements. If you're a rookie you just gotta get through that phase. Of course you also have to like going to the gym, some people love it, some don't. It's also good that you always change the style of you excersise for a certain muscle beacuse it's not only good for your body but it also prevents having a dull routine.

When you're tired though you have to take some time off, I usually go in October, November, December, take a 2 month break and start again in March to August.

Yep.  Also, what's worked for me is picking a specific time and always going at that time.  I usually go in the mornings, that way you don't have some kind of excuse not to go (too tired, too much traffic, etc...).  You may also want to invest in an mp3 player if you don't already have one.  Make a playlist and that should keep you enthused throughout the workout.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 06:43:58 PM »
the gym is on point........... a lot of times u see niggas at the gym, chillin and jokin.... used to go to the gym with my peoples but every fuckin 15mins they would be talkin to somebody ,like regular people they see all the time...from then on by myself.... ipod on, gallon of water then im knockin my routines out.. you just got to want it

Piffery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 06:46:03 PM »
the gym is on point........... a lot of times u see niggas at the gym, chillin and jokin.... used to go to the gym with my peoples but every fuckin 15mins they would be talkin to somebody ,like regular people they see all the time...from then on by myself.... ipod on, gallon of water then im knockin my routines out.. you just got to want it

you are on here all day who are you kidding with your lanky turd lookin ass lol

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 06:51:14 PM »

your opening your mouth????..... mr. eye have all the time in the world to create different names....... and follow me. got to be kiddin
your a clown...... eye know you look up to me like a little kid following me around.. but lets get a life........ and eye know you lanky so lets stop frontin..... saw that pix with you and your ugly bitch....... lets get back in reality now

Piffery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 06:55:33 PM »

your opening your mouth????..... mr. eye have all the time in the world to create different names....... and follow me. got to be kiddin
your a clown...... eye know you look up to me like a little kid following me around.. but lets get a life........ and eye know you lanky so lets stop frontin..... saw that pix with you and your ugly bitch....... lets get back in reality now

eye am always in reality, stop frontin turd face