Author Topic: how many of you  (Read 479 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: how many of you
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2008, 06:13:12 PM »
-If you have hate in your heart, let it out

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2008, 06:32:13 PM »
so why is the black dude yelling "Get him off me!!! get him the fuck off me!!!"

LMAO

LMAO @ "second it obvious you aint never banged out...."

when i see my own blood, it gives me a second wind and makes me MORE aggressive. 

you probably see your own blood and start pissin your pants.
yea sure it does , you couldnt even tell that that nigga got his ass beat.............. so if eye had to guess majority of time thats u in real life taken ass beatings , and at the same time you fronting like u didnt get ya ass beat by using some bullshit excuse well eye still can stand... yeah aiite nigga stay in denial

Piffery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2008, 06:33:10 PM »
black people are genetically weak so i would def woop his as

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 06:37:04 PM »
you mad job?  YOU MAD?

LMAO HAHAHAHA

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 06:39:39 PM »
black people are genetically weak so i would def woop his as
you funny cuz eye remember talkin to u and u admitted that u stay gettin your ass beat or some shit.......... who you foolin???? your lanky ass keep it real

you mad job?  YOU MAD?

LMAO HAHAHAHA

nah but now eye know why u mad......... it had to be because u stay getting your ass beat but yet you think you win??? because you can stand???

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 06:47:02 PM »
naaa...i aint been in a fight since my high school days, and i lost some, im not afraid to admit,everyone losses, but i also won a lot more than i lost...but i dont stop fighting just cause im bleeding. do boxers stop when they bleed?? i fight till i cant stand no more...if i can stand, busted lip, nose whatever, im gonna go hard. till i cant anymore. simple as that.

so, by your logic, you stop fighting once you see your own blood, right? even if you can still go? wow. you dont have any heart or pride? i mean, i knew it, but youre admitting it?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 06:51:33 PM by Wykid »

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Piffery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »
the thing is a lot of us fight like men instead of hide behind the pc like danny, you win some you lose some. thats why in real life eyem not a punk like some of you

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 06:55:01 PM »
naaa...i aint been in a fight since my high school days, and i lost some, im not afraid to admit,everyone losses, but i also won a lot more than i lost...but i dont stop fighting just cause im bleeding. do boxers stop when they bleed?? i fight till i cant stand no more...if i can stand, busted lip, nose whatever, im gonna go hard. till i cant anymore. simple as that.

so, by your logic, you stop fighting once you see your own blood, right? even if you can still go? wow. you dont have any heart or pride? i mean, i knew it, but youre admitting it?

by my logic...nigga are u serious??? when did eye say you stop fighting when you see blood............ if eye remember you swore like that nigga didnt get his dome rocked...even though his face was all fucked up...and you thought he didnt get his shit rocked because he was standing..........then eye said your logic doesn't make sense...........so lets stopin playin the mind games because eye said nothing about stopin when u see blood...... you funny always got to switch shit up....... to try to come on top.........

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 06:56:33 PM »
the thing is a lot of us fight like men instead of hide behind the pc like danny, you win some you lose some. thats why in real life eyem not a punk like some of you
hahah in real life........ you have no life........first off you claim you go to school but you have all the time in the world to fuck around on this??? nigga your a joke.....

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 07:02:24 PM »
if the black dude was a hard hitter, theres NO WAY he would be able to stand after what? at least 10 punches in the face!! he hit him in the nose, probably the most fragile place on the face!! its not that hard to draw blood from the nose, especially if it was broken in the past!!!

if i had a motherfucker trapped like that, trust me, he WOULD NOT be able to get up that quickly...like i said, black dude didnt do SHIT, besides drawing a lil blood.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2008, 07:06:11 PM »
if the black dude was a hard hitter, theres NO WAY he would be able to stand after what? at least 10 punches in the face!! he hit him in the nose, probably the most fragile place on the face!! its not that hard to draw blood from the nose, especially if it was broken in the past!!!

if i had a motherfucker trapped like that, trust me, he WOULD NOT be able to get up that quickly...like i said, black dude didnt do SHIT, besides drawing a lil blood.

The only reason he was able to stand up is because they broke up the fight.  Clearly that dude could have killed him if people didn't step in.  He was on top of him with all his weight and connecting left and right while they were on the couch.  The black dude had to say, "get him off me" because they were holding him down and barely holding back the white dude. 

enough said........  you can deny and talk about how you beat niggas up and how u do this n that.......... and how that nigga didnt get his shit rocked..... thats all on you.... but a little advice maybe you should get your eyes checked.......

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2008, 07:09:15 PM »
um, when they finally broke it up the white dude was ON TOP OF THE BLACK DUDE, with the black motherfucker yelling "get him off me!!"

they didnt break it up when the black guy had white boy up against the couch..THATS WHEN THE BLACK DUDE UNLEASHED AT LEAST 10 CLEAN HITS TO THE FACE....RIGHT THEN AND THERE the fight shoulda been over...if he was a heavy hitter....

you sure its ME who needs their eyes checked, and not YOU?

Piffery

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2008, 07:11:37 PM »
im surprised this crack smoking baboon figured out how to post videos  :D

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2008, 07:12:03 PM »
um, when they finally broke it up the white dude was ON TOP OF THE BLACK DUDE, with the black motherfucker yelling "get him off me!!"

they didnt break it up when the black guy had white boy up against the couch..THATS WHEN THE BLACK DUDE UNLEASHED AT LEAST 10 CLEAN HITS TO THE FACE....RIGHT THEN AND THERE the fight shoulda been over...if he was a heavy hitter....

you sure its ME who needs their eyes checked, and not YOU?
haha like eye said aint nobody cosigning on your bullshit logic but keep it up...... do you

again:
The only reason he was able to stand up is because they broke up the fight.  Clearly that dude could have killed him if people didn't step in.  He was on top of him with all his weight and connecting left and right while they were on the couch.  The black dude had to say, "get him off me" because they were holding him down and barely holding back the white dude. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2008, 07:16:52 PM »

Not even a split second later, two guys jump in to break it up by grabbing the black guy.  They ignored the white guy and then he attacks the black guy as he's being held down.  That's why he's saying "get him off me".  I mean shit, he could have been talking about the guy holding him down and not the dude that he punched to a bloody pulp.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 07:23:03 PM by Mr. Javii »