Author Topic: Pastor Wright didn't say anything wrong, I just saw the video....  (Read 459 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This was the video everyone was making such a big deal about?  All he said was that the chickens came home to roost on 9-11.  This is no different than what Ron Paul was saying. 

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 03:29:08 PM by Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pastor Wright didn't say anything wrong, I just saw the video....
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:32:15 PM »
This was the video everyone was making such a big deal about?  All he said was that the chickens came home to roost on 9-11.  This is no different than what Ron Paul was saying. 

Exactly. But its a black guy saying it with a little conviction in the tone of his voice, so its wrong.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »

Exactly. But its a black guy saying it with a little conviction in the tone of his voice, so its wrong.

Racism is alive and well in America.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 04:39:26 PM »

Lol @ dead women appear dead in my apartment but i am innocent Joe

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 04:57:35 PM »
He blamed the US for 9/11, he said the United States created the AIDS virus, he made racially inflammatory comments about Hilary Clinton, and he said "God damn America" among many other things.

But don't worry. Despite the fact that Obama went to that church for 20 years and cites Wright as one of his biggest influences and advisors, he says he had absolutely no idea that Wright held such beliefs.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 04:59:40 PM by Real American »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 07:08:58 PM »
He blamed the US for 9/11, he said the United States created the AIDS virus, he made racially inflammatory comments about Hilary Clinton, and he said "God damn America" among many other things.

But don't worry. Despite the fact that Obama went to that church for 20 years and cites Wright as one of his biggest influences and advisors, he says he had absolutely no idea that Wright held such beliefs.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The US government 1. Highly likely IS responsible for 9/11 and 2. DID create the AIDS virus. And like I said, you can go into a million redneck or otherwise churches in America and hear the pastor making statements to the same effect of "God damn America," for a vast array of different reasons. And what "racially inflammatory" comments did he make about Clinton? I must have missed that part.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 12:52:32 AM by Turf Hitta »

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 06:28:56 AM »
^ that's no church I've been in. 

He also said that we were terrorists in World War II when we bombed Japan.  You know, the same world war II that was marching Nazism across the world, bombed Pearl Harbor when we weren't in the war, and declared War on the United States.  The same World War II that millions of blacks, whites, hispanics, and asians died in.  The same world war II that blacks and whites laid down and died beside each other on the Beaches of Normandy.  The same world war II that Hitler was in, after and while attempting to destroy an entire race of people. 

Let me tell you the most shamefull thing about this shit.  Barack for 1 claimed that he didn't know that his pastor stood for this shit.  Barack Obama is a fucking liar.  He's been to this church for 20 years.  He had the man marry him and his wife.  He had the man baptise his children.  When he annoucned his candidacy, they didn't let the pastor speak at the ceremony because they KNEW he talked shit like this.  Barack Obama has a WHITE mother.  His children are part white.  HE'S part white.  He lets this guy do all this race baiting shit right in front of his children, and he goes to a church that his own Mother wouldn't be comfortable going to. 

Then, after calling this man his spiritual advisor and all this shit, he fired him Friday.  So which is it, guys?  Is Obama so fucking stupid that he just found out Friday what this man says in his sermons?  Or the more likely answer, was he down with the sermons, and just fired the guy for political ambition?  EITHER FUCKING WAY, Barack Obama is a fucking scumbag. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 07:20:06 AM »
Barack joined that church because Rev. Wright helped Barack see Jesus, and Rev. Wright also has done many great things for the community, and remember Barack was once a community organizor, so there was a lot of loyality that also had Barack support Rev. Wright.

At the end of the day, he said nothing that I haven't heard here before. Rev. Wright is no worse than many of those conservative pastors who support McCain and said that it was gay people that was the reason God struck us down on 9-11. So at the end, it comes down to this, it's ok for our white president to believe the worse, but do we really want our black president too?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 11:06:50 AM »

He also said that we were terrorists in World War II when we bombed Japan.  You know, the same world war II that was marching Nazism across the world, bombed Pearl Harbor when we weren't in the war, and declared War on the United States.  The same World War II that millions of blacks, whites, hispanics, and asians died in.  The same world war II that blacks and whites laid down and died beside each other on the Beaches of Normandy.  The same world war II that Hitler was in, after and while attempting to destroy an entire race of people. 

Let me tell you the most shamefull thing about this shit.  Barack for 1 claimed that he didn't know that his pastor stood for this shit.  Barack Obama is a fucking liar.  He's been to this church for 20 years.  He had the man marry him and his wife.  He had the man baptise his children.  When he annoucned his candidacy, they didn't let the pastor speak at the ceremony because they KNEW he talked shit like this.  Barack Obama has a WHITE mother.  His children are part white.  HE'S part white.  He lets this guy do all this race baiting shit right in front of his children, and he goes to a church that his own Mother wouldn't be comfortable going to. 

Then, after calling this man his spiritual advisor and all this shit, he fired him Friday.  So which is it, guys?  Is Obama so fucking stupid that he just found out Friday what this man says in his sermons?  Or the more likely answer, was he down with the sermons, and just fired the guy for political ambition?  EITHER FUCKING WAY, Barack Obama is a fucking scumbag. 

LOL. Great revisionist history lesson. You should go and post that on stormfront.org where you might get some of those rednecks to believe you. The US was "secretly" supporting the people that Japan was fighting against, but claiming neutrality. You can't be supporting someone in a war and be neutral.
   Point out what was so wrong with anything Pastor Wright said. You say he's race baiting, etc. Show us some examples because I didn't see any in the clip. What I saw was a man stating his opinions with little if any regard to race other than KKK references. Big fuckin deal. As far as Obama saying he didn't know his pastor had certain views, its quite possible. I've known my mother all my life and there are things she doesn't know about me. Its not all that farfetched. but assuming he did know and lied about it, so what? Thats pretty insignificant. Thats and "I did not have sex with that woman" are democrat's lies. Republicans lies are more along the lines of "Iraq supports Al Qaeda and has WMDs so we need to go to war with them." Or "9/11 was not an inside job." Or how about "We need to sacrifice freedom for security from the terrorists." LOL Jesus Christ man

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 11:24:35 AM »

YUP WORD!!!!!!!!!!!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2008, 12:56:55 PM »

lol... Your one of those American's that thinks that history started on Sept. 11th, or that WW2 started when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

America wasn't just sitting idle, minding it's own business when Pearl Harbor occurred.  It was their entry into WW1 that broke the stalemate and gave overwhelming power to the Allies who then laid too great a burden on Germany, thus making WW2 inevitable. 

And America's sanctions on and embargo's on Japan were strangle holding them economically leaving them no choice but to attack America.  And why did America put a steel embargo on Japan?  Because Japan was attempting to occupy some of it's neighboring countries and America had to remind Japan that only the white man is allowed to make imperialist moves towards colonialism (as America had done in WW1).

Last point... Japan had already offered to surrender to America, and it was not necassary for them to drop the atomic bomb.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2008, 06:25:54 PM »
'terrorism' is all relative.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2008, 07:38:14 PM »

lol... Your one of those American's that thinks that history started on Sept. 11th, or that WW2 started when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor.

America wasn't just sitting idle, minding it's own business when Pearl Harbor occurred.  It was their entry into WW1 that broke the stalemate and gave overwhelming power to the Allies who then laid too great a burden on Germany, thus making WW2 inevitable. 

And America's sanctions on and embargo's on Japan were strangle holding them economically leaving them no choice but to attack America.  And why did America put a steel embargo on Japan?  Because Japan was attempting to occupy some of it's neighboring countries and America had to remind Japan that only the white man is allowed to make imperialist moves towards colonialism (as America had done in WW1).

Last point... Japan had already offered to surrender to America, and it was not necassary for them to drop the atomic bomb.

exactally....

but you cant really compare what this pastor was saying to ron paul. Wright was making rude comments not just critizing american policy.

The problem is he's a pastor at church. Churches aren't allowed to make political comments or such, or else the government will go after them since for tax reasons.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2008, 10:16:51 PM »
^^^Churches can't comment on politics? Never heard of that. If thats the case then they shouldnt be allowed to comment on religion in politics

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2008, 10:45:30 PM »
^^^Churches can't comment on politics? Never heard of that. If thats the case then they shouldnt be allowed to comment on religion in politics

churches are tax exempt from the IRS...there are certain things such politcal commenting that the IRS can make the church start paying taxes and such. Im not to familar with this rule, but I belive its not really enforced that well.