Author Topic: New Danity Kane Album best album ive heared in a while  (Read 222 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
New Danity Kane Album best album ive heared in a while
« on: March 14, 2008, 05:12:33 PM »
i wanna hear what day 26 and donny got to bring..

the song writers, producers and the vocal coach, diddy did a MEAN job on the whole album danity kane has a great album on there hands its straight FIRE

bez

Re: New Danity Kane Album best album ive heared in a while
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »
do you work for them?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 06:31:10 PM »
The album is TRASH.  The beats are SUPBAR.  They shoulda got Nexx Selection to do them shits Cassie style.

The vocals are BELOW par,  the girls can't sing... Straight up.

The lyrics are TOO TYPICAL, they aint bringing anything new or catchy!

ALBUM IS TRASH.  1 YASELF

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 09:47:04 PM »
lol no dude i dont work for them

the leak i hope your not basing your whole opinion on a BIAS that they are on t.v. in the limelight with diddy ... must we forget about N SYNC everyone called them GARBAGE and straight up wack but Justin Timberlake came out of all of that and ppl used to say that they were god awful ... even teddy riley did a remix to 1 of their joints

those girls cant sing?? how do you figure they sound on key to me , they sing falsetto and legato and have vibrato control also... they are on t.v. with one of the best producers in history DIDDY making them work extra hard to get there vocals right

your not feeling the beats?? what about them.. the beats are on fire mostly all of them have crazy drum patterns.. and they also have a song with a BAND in the backround that was crazy name 1 modern day R N B group that has done that on there album in the last 5 years??

The Homey Darren

• Lil Geezy
  • REAL music. Not Nigger noise
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 09:52:50 PM »
Wow this is what goes on at dubcc, danity kane? how old are y'all? please tell me 17 and under

partying it up in Spain last summer

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 10:31:53 PM »
^^  what are you talking about? your opinion is BIASED open your mind if you dont listen to all music your cheating yourself

listen to the album dude.. its got relationship content, and a couple of adult content songs

remember the word pop music in itself, means absolutely nothing pop is another word for POPULAR / MUSIC.. and in order for it to be popular/accepted by alot of people it has to be somewhat good right ? example alicia keys, john legend, chris brown, garth brooks, rhianna, 50 cent, fat joe, snoop dogg, keri helson, nelly furtado, LINKIN PARK = pop music
so just keep that in mind when you go into listening to this album

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 10:32:02 AM »

the leak i hope your not basing your whole opinion on a BIAS that they are on t.v. in the limelight with diddy ... must we forget about N SYNC everyone called them GARBAGE and straight up wack but Justin Timberlake came out of all of that and ppl used to say that they were god awful ... even teddy riley did a remix to 1 of their joints

those girls cant sing?? how do you figure they sound on key to me , they sing falsetto and legato and have vibrato control also... they are on t.v. with one of the best producers in history DIDDY making them work extra hard to get there vocals right

your not feeling the beats?? what about them.. the beats are on fire mostly all of them have crazy drum patterns.. and they also have a song with a BAND in the backround that was crazy name 1 modern day R N B group that has done that on there album in the last 5 years??

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 10:57:00 AM »
Fuck the hating.

The album was alright a bit too poppy at times and not as good as the first one. Like someone said before it would have been nice if Ryan Leslie would have been involved.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2008, 10:17:24 PM »

I'm not basing my opinion that they were on TV.  I didn't even know who they were till they dropped their first cd.  I ain't NEVER seen them on tv. (i live in canada, i guess they get no play up here..)

1 word.  Vocalizer.  If u cant hear it ur crazy.  And I dont care if it ends up sounding nice I give no props to studio effects.  NSync it was really them nikkas all by themselves...  That's how JT got longetivity, true talent...

The beats are boring..   There's no intros, breakdowns, etc.    They may be good loops.  But that's all they are.  There's no musical composition to them..

The live band track was a good idea, but it doesn't work.  That's why RNB dudes dont do that shit...

VxTheGeneral

• 'G'
  • Picture Of Me, At Night
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2008, 11:48:52 PM »
99 percent of all the R&B aint original at all, same kinda whack lyrics about love, same kinda beats, same kinda flow, its all the same, thats why it sucks