Author Topic: fucken cunts  (Read 726 times)

Australian Bastard

fucken cunts
« on: March 19, 2008, 05:37:54 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-4zlFdvWKQE&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-4zlFdvWKQE&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=</a>
Unarmed women & children. Thats terrorism right there, pop a few rounds off and wound or kill a few inorder to instill fear.
Satans got a whole amusement park of cenobite style ingenuity awaiting these kikes. ahem assholes.

'Kike' is the  same as the word 'nigger' You see, Jews used to use the word 'kike' in an affectionate manner to refer to each other and then Europeans popularised the use of the word as a derogative term, except with blacks and 'nigger' it happened in reverse order. 

Now, when I see a Jewish person on the street I don't automatically regard them as a 'kike', no no, to me they could  just be another human-being like myself, its when they start doing kikish shit, then they deserve to be addressed accordingly as 'kike/s', same for anybody, niggers, inbred cracker cunts, slanty-eyed chink fuckers, etc.

Derogatory words are exactly that, derogatory words, they exist as an aid for people to express their anger. However, there is a time and place for everything and good taste, your own emotional level, regard for others and social parameters must be observed to be a responsible swearer and a responsible human being.

Nah mean negroes?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:47:44 PM by GHOST FIENDI »

Trauma-san

Re: fucken kikes
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 07:10:35 AM »
I never thought Nigger was that bad of a word.  People like you certainly deserve it.  It doesn't accurately express your uselessness, though.  You my friend, are the supernigger. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 09:01:26 AM »
Hate vs. Hate hey Trauma... this guy is a fake poster... so why waste your time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 12:17:30 PM »
You my friend, are the supernigger. 
I had to do it

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SlAUbrtJsTc&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SlAUbrtJsTc&amp;autoplay=0</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 01:29:03 PM »
its in they nature to just cause destruction and havoc.......... thats all they know on the real

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »
makes it kinda hard to pay attention to the video wit that fuckin music playin in the background, fuckhead

Australian Bastard

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 05:12:10 PM »
I never thought Nigger was that bad of a word.  People like you certainly deserve it.  It doesn't accurately express your uselessness, though.  You my friend, are the supernigger. 

lol. i knew it was only a matter of time before it got all too much for you...

"Gooooooooooood. Use you aggressive feelings boy! Take your jedi weapon strike me down with all of your hatred! Give in to your anger! With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant!"
-Emperor Palpatine

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 09:42:49 PM by ILLuminati Unit/Skull & Bones Click »

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »
makes it kinda hard to pay attention to the video wit that fuckin music playin in the background, fuckhead
hahahahaha....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 05:57:14 PM »
this shit is horrible, but do you think the US doesnt do shit like this in Iraq every day?

Australian Bastard

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 09:22:35 PM »
Hate vs. Hate hey Trauma...

the thing is I don't see what I say as hate, because I don't feel hate within myself,

jewish asshole shooting unarmed women and children= a fucken kike bastard

a peaceful jewish person= a good person

^
whats so hard to grasp about that?

Still, i was slippin with making this thread,  I ain't mean to be on the negativity, it solves nothing.

the world is filled with chaos and nonsense
and gets no better with negative responses
time is a terrible thing to waste so the mind must think on a peaceful pace

-GZA, Jewelz.

"Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they"
-Master Yoda

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 09:43:52 PM by ILLuminati Unit/Skull & Bones Click »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 10:15:10 PM »

the thing is I don't see what I say as hate, because I don't feel hate within myself,

^

Still, i was slippin with making this thread,  I ain't mean to be on the negativity, it solves nothing.

-GZA, Jewelz.

-Master Yoda

The term kikes itself is hateful. It's like saying I hate niggers, but I like blacks, or I hate spics, but I like Mexicans. There is no seperation between a nigger and a black, Martin Luther King was called nigger so is he a nigger. Jews that had nothing to do with the shit going down in the Middle East were still called kikes, so do you hate them. You spew poison, and that's not good.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 10:25:16 PM »

^

-GZA, Jewelz.

-Master Yoda

The term kikes itself is hateful. It's like saying I hate niggers, but I like blacks, or I hate spics, but I like Mexicans. There is no seperation between a nigger and a black, Martin Luther King was called nigger so is he a nigger.

So are you saying that if a person refers to a black person as a nigger, every black person is now considered a nigger?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 10:38:07 PM »

^

-GZA, Jewelz.

-Master Yoda

The term kikes itself is hateful. It's like saying I hate niggers, but I like blacks, or I hate spics, but I like Mexicans. There is no seperation between a nigger and a black, Martin Luther King was called nigger so is he a nigger.

So are you saying that if a person refers to a black person as a nigger, every black person is now considered a nigger?

What I'm saying is you can't just draw a line and say, these people are blacks and these people are niggers. Because some people drew that line and guess what, MLK was still a nigger. This is a line that we put in our head to justify racial bias against others, well taking what we like about a race and praising it. To deny one part of a race and dismissing it as nigger, or spic, or kike, or cracker, or chink, to say that each racial group has no flaws and therefore you are deny what's human. You take the bad with the good. There is nothing more nigger about Mike Tyson than Barack Obama. People are people, good or bad.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 11:13:31 PM »
If somebody is being a asshole, what do you call them then, an asshole. I know its wrong to bring race into it, but sometimes simply calling somebody an asshole just isn't enough, thats because of the anger i guess and Yoda would probably not approve. But word, you are right,  it is wrong to bring race into it. Personally, I never actually use racial slurs in everyday life at all, i dislike it, this thread was out of character for me, I let the dark-side of the force get control...i apologise.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.....
-Jesus Christ

I see you trauma  ;)  :love2:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:32:00 PM by ILLuminati Unit/Skull & Bones Click »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: fucken cunts
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 01:51:13 AM »

Lol at so many people on here catching feelings when I bet most if not all of you routinely have derogatory names for white people. The difference is that white people do not let it bother them, they just metaphorically throw up the middle finger and say whatever. If you sting the effect out of the words, then they can't harm you. I think the point of this thread was to show what bastards some of these israli soldiers are and to once again underline the point that the U.S supports and kisses the ass of israel. I remember when a palestinian protest march turned from a peaceful march into absolute bedlam as suddenly the peace was broken by an israeli helicopter firing a rocket off into the crowd. Now the hypocrisy surrounding this thread is if the title had been fucking crackers, everyone would have agreed in unison. Oh and let's not get this twisted, most of these jewish soldiers are white boys, with european ancestory. Of course they also use the beduoin to but most of these israeli soldiers are white!