Author Topic: Hannity Just Got OWNED By Malik Shabazz over Obama/Wright issue....  (Read 221 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is classic right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=6f53b04f-851c-450d-8c48-95e59acbeecd

^^^ Enjoy

...and then, you can read all about Hannity's association with Hal Turner....

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20050620/blumenthal/2
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 02:59:42 AM by Abd. Inf. presents... RIP Lucky Dube »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hannity Just Got OWNED By Malik Shabazz over Obama/Wright issue....
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 03:38:41 AM »
LOL I like how they had to switch the whole shit up on Sean "American Dad" Hannity when he couldn't answer anything Shabazz was saying (especially about Hannity and his ties to a Neo Nazi/White Nationalist). Bring in the punk rock bitch to say some off topic shit about Barak saying he doesn't want Shabazz' endorsement. So the fuck what?

Australian Bastard

Re: Hannity Just Got OWNED By Malik Shabazz over Obama/Wright issue....
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 04:59:34 AM »
Every-time Shabazz had his mouth open the host is talking over him. Shit disgusts me. They need mediators/umpires in these American news giving each guest 50 secs or something each to talk, peep Australian journalism, its way more civilised. 

I thought the woman made a very good point though, irrespective of what Shabazz or the male host's opinions, she made a very good point. God bless the womanfolk.
LOL they cut Shabazz out at the end. Thats politics though, they are going to try and find anyting and run with it, that is Clinton's concern though that the Obama camp may not be able to withstand the Republican fear/spin machine. But I'm sure Obama can get over this with the way he talks :love:(you like that don't you trauma?:love2: I'm a dirty dirty welfare-leeching liberal trauma!)

« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 05:04:39 AM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »