Author Topic: Rare video, 1974, Shah of Iran speaking of Jewish control of America  (Read 330 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Quite interesting, I've never seen the Shah speak for himself, he has always been depicted as a puppet of the United States, but if you took the text of this interview and told me it was from his rival and America's rival Ayotallah Khomeni I would believe you without question.

Also, what he's saying in the interview is true, btw.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Australian Bastard

Re: Rare video, 1974, Shah of Iran speaking of Jewish control of America
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 09:33:03 PM »

Also, what he's saying in the interview is true, btw.

word, dunno what all the denial is about

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 04:25:51 AM »
Props, interesting, hadn't seen this before!

Crooked I

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 06:42:17 AM »
iran is gangsta

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 03:07:22 AM »
Lol, given his collusion with Israel, the United states and the business communities of both these countries against the people of Iran one would expect this U.S installed tyrant to stfu.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Australian Bastard

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 03:27:57 AM »
^
Well he probably didn't see himself as a puppet, he probably saw himself as a great reformer and moderniser of his country, like  Atatürk was to the Turks....

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 04:34:35 AM »

The global order has done in an excellent job of steering concensus in a particular direction, whether it's associating muslims or whether it's associating jews with running the world. They have carefully crafted and moulded this viewpoint and it burns brightly today. With regards to "them evil jews" sure there are prominent jews in the global order, but the christian movement plays a big part in the zionist movement, the Rockefeller dynasty plays a big part in shaping the engineering of society and they aren't jewish,the russians have been playing their cards less than secretly for a long time, however it also extends into muslim reaches to from OPEC to the rulers of Saudi Arabia, prominent and dominant men in Qatar. As well as this of course, the catholic elite also have a big power in the world to say that it's just jews is inaccurate and untrue.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2008, 05:07:14 AM »
^
Oh word, it ain't any one particular dominant group (although there might aswell be) its a huge clusterfuck of diverse groups with overall alligned interests, the thing is, little Lisa Simpson's dreams for the World don't ever seem to be taken seriously at their elite fuckfests and brunch conferences.

Narrator

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 07:06:13 PM »
This isn't THAT rare.  It's on fucking Mike Wallace, of all places, and I'm guessing you found this on Wikipedia (which also has a link to it).

The Shah's contempt for Jews isn't really THAT much of a secret; I remember hearing it mentioned in at least one book on Iranian history I read in college.  It's not like he was on good terms with Iran's Jewish community (and lest you forget, Iran has one of the biggest Jewish communities in the Middle East).  Many of them fled to Israel during his reign, even though he was supposedly better than his father (who was apparently a fascist sympathizer).  They couldn't have been all that happy with him.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 06:43:05 AM »
Oh but they were...At least if "they" also include Israel's business community and the Mossad.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?