Author Topic: take a moment...  (Read 625 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: take a moment...
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 05:05:26 AM »

Perhaps it's time to lose labels like neocon and describe him more broadly as an imperialist corporate evil piece of scum then. If you need to ask yourself why did the Iraq war, why did the Afghanistan war happen, then read The Project For The New American Century's (PNAC) paper which was written a year before September 11, called Rebuilding Americas Defences. The lengthy document outlines the intention to impose complete global dominance using american people as the cannon fodder. The only flip side of the Iraq war in a positive sense that is, is it finally exposes to everyone how wars are not fought on humanitarian grounds. The cloak has finally been lifted and what's more, people have started to understand that the war is not being fought for the betterment of the people and instead for the continued monopoly of an elite few groups.

As for Afghanistan...
Opium has increased 1000%
British troops are being paid to safeguard the opium, the biggest drug dealers have been and always will be those who say they are fighting it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6405

Props on that article. And don't waste your time trying to explain something like U.S. foreign policy to MDogg... shit is just gonna go over his head.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker