Author Topic: take a moment...  (Read 605 times)

Australian Bastard

take a moment...
« on: March 20, 2008, 06:23:44 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/wVqWTdFM5_8&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/wVqWTdFM5_8&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay
and the rest of the world watching at the end of the day
in the living room laughing like "what did he say?"

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen

-Linkin Park, Hands Held High.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 06:48:42 AM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: take a moment...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 07:21:04 AM »
I can't wait until we elect Obama and get out of this mess.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 06:25:56 PM »
What about Afghanistan? to M Dogg's comment that is and while I am it, read Brzienski's book and then see if you are convinced America is getting out of any mess.

This a great song by the way
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 06:27:38 PM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 07:13:12 PM »

What exactly is Obama going to do?

Australian Bastard

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 11:49:06 PM »

IMO, whatever Obama does as president there will be 'mess' regardless, invading Iraq opened a can of worms , Bush put us into a point of no-return. There will be blood either way if we leave or we don't, the problem is that If we leave the country there is the risk of another Hugo Chavez in Iraq, then what was the point of it all then? Might aswell not of invaded the country in the first place....these are problems and scenarios most people don't care about, most people don't see the fantastical 'project for a new-american century' big picture, most people only care for what they can feel and see immediately, so people either see the immediate violence and pain or they either feel the immediate fear of terrorism...THE HORROR....
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 10:24:40 PM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 05:36:15 PM »
Like Powell, too reasonable for his myopic neocon-moron contemporaries, said, if they go in there they might not get out.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 02:29:01 PM »
isnt obama a neo con?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 02:37:46 PM »
isnt obama a neo con?

bigger neocon than Bush Jr.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 04:13:53 PM »

Brzienski is an evil fuck, driven by a neocon agenda and is running Obam's military strategy, do the math. You see you can deny reality as much as you like, it doesn't change the reality it only puts you deeper into your own delusion.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 10:36:18 PM »

Brzienski is an evil fuck, driven by a neocon agenda and is running Obam's military strategy, do the math. You see you can deny reality as much as you like, it doesn't change the reality it only puts you deeper into your own delusion.

yeah... but his daughter is hot

[flash=425,355][http://www.youtube.com/v/6VdNcCcweL0&hl=en/flash]

On top of that Brzezinski (that's the actual spelling) is a supporter of Jimmy Carter, worked under his cabnet, and last I checked no one will ever confuse Carter with a neocon.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 01:22:03 AM »

IMO, whatever Obama does as president there will be 'mess' regardless, invading Iraq opened a can of worms , Bush put us into a point of no-return. There will be blood either way if we leave or we don't, the problem is that If we leave the country there is the risk of another Hugo Chavez in Iraq, then what was the point of it all then? Might aswell not of invaded the country in the first place....these are problems and scenarios most people don't care about, most people don't see the fantastical 'project for a new-american century' big picture, most people only care for what they can feel and see immediately, so people either see the immediate violence and pain or they either feel the immediate fear of terrorism...THE HORROR....

LOL wow, really? Might as well not have invaded in the first place. Sounds like a good idea now. If only somebody had thought of that a few years ago...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 01:56:01 AM »

Perhaps it's time to lose labels like neocon and describe him more broadly as an imperialist corporate evil piece of scum then. If you need to ask yourself why did the Iraq war, why did the Afghanistan war happen, then read The Project For The New American Century's (PNAC) paper which was written a year before September 11, called Rebuilding Americas Defences. The lengthy document outlines the intention to impose complete global dominance using american people as the cannon fodder. The only flip side of the Iraq war in a positive sense that is, is it finally exposes to everyone how wars are not fought on humanitarian grounds. The cloak has finally been lifted and what's more, people have started to understand that the war is not being fought for the betterment of the people and instead for the continued monopoly of an elite few groups.

As for Afghanistan...
Opium has increased 1000%
British troops are being paid to safeguard the opium, the biggest drug dealers have been and always will be those who say they are fighting it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6405

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 01:59:57 AM by virtuoso »

Australian Bastard

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2008, 04:09:42 AM »

LOL wow, really? Might as well not have invaded in the first place. Sounds like a good idea now. If only somebody had thought of that a few years ago...

....a few years ago practically the whole world was screaming it, 2003 saw the largest anti-war protests in history all around the world.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 04:42:34 AM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »

MarkCruz

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 04:18:42 AM »
I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE MORE THAN THE SOLDIERS.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 04:56:21 AM »
I feel sorry for everybody, the Iraqis, the soldiers, the insurgents, the suicide bombers, the kids, the puppies. I also feel sorry about how unenlightened our rulers are.

And those whose hearts are fixed on Reality itself deserve the title of Philosophers.
-Plato, The Republic.

I cannot tell if what the world considers 'happiness' is happiness or not.
All I know is that when I consider the way they go about attaining it, I see them carried away headlong, grim and obsessed, in the general onrush of the human herd, unable to stop themselves or to change their direction.
All the while they claim to be just on the point of attaining happiness.

-Chuang-tzu.

...there will be no end to the troubles of states, or indeed...of humanity itself, till philosophers are kings in this world,
or till those we now call kings and rulers really and truly become philosophers, and political power and philosophy thus come into the same hands,
while the many natures now content to follow either to the exclusion of the other are forcibly debarred from doing so.
This is what I have hesitated to say so long, knowing what a paradox it would sound...for there is no other road to happiness, either for society or the individual.

-Plato, The Republic.

Become your own Government man, become your own
Live, you gotta live strong, you'know'what'I'mean?

-Killah Priest, "Essential", off The Offering.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 05:08:09 AM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »