Author Topic: who writes for who??????  (Read 6480 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: who writes for who??????
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2008, 02:37:55 PM »
all i know is outta all the ghostwritten songs by doc this one:
Dr. Dre’s “A * Witta Gun” – ghostwritten by D.O.C.
^^^sounds exactly like doc,if you close your eyes you can imagine it was him, ill shit no doubt yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Money

« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2008, 07:56:03 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_serials

heres a list of the people who write for dr who

Paul

« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2008, 07:20:37 AM »
people who rap other peoples lyrics like Dre, Puffy you cant take em serioulsy when they are rapping sometimes because its not coming from the heart

I respect Kurupt, Crooked I, all these dudes are writing, freestyling it takes talent to do that

Dnice speaking the real on this topic I agree with almost everything he said 8)

you have to realize that these artists are producers first who got into rapping later and were probably coaxed into doing so. I'm by no means a fan of Puffy but I respect his buisiness sense and by the new Danity Kane album sales its amazing that he is still producing these hit records at this stage. As far as talent on the mic Kurupt, Crooked these cats starting battlle rapping so thats what they wanted to do since an early age basically rip the mic. I agree it takes a unique talent to freestyle, but it also takes great talent to write a song, some great freestylers cannot write for shit. Kurupt is an example of one who can do both. Cube is a god MC but as far as I know he is not a freestyler but that does not make him any less because he is a great writer. Snoop is also a great freestyler who also is not a great writer of songs so alot of times he needs help or seeks ghostwriters which I have somewhat of a problem with but I think he is probably the only one I can think of that can get away with that simply because he has that charisma on the mic and his flow and the way he delivers his raps are always among the top in the game

alot of sense
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chad Vader

« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2008, 01:54:20 AM »
who writes for who? Ice Cube

dis is sum bullshit Cube write his own lyrics I don't belive this where you get dis info?

http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/hittman/

HITTMAN  (July 2006) | Interview By: Lil Jay
Dubcnn:
I think Ben Baller said you would write for Ice Cube?
Hittman:
That was something that I was considering at that time, but he already had his writer and he was cool with that.
So that was something I ended up passing on.

I found some words from Cube while looking for something for the "Ultimate beef thread";
ICE CUBE (August 2006) | Interview By: Nima
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/icecube/

Dubcnn: What sparked a lot of conversation in a lot of places was when they heard Ice Cube say 'Fuck a ghost writer'.

Yea I don’t believe in ghost writers. I’ve never used a ghost writer a day in my life for no lyric what so ever. *laughs*
Only person who’s ever helped me with a rhyme is my cousin Del when he did back in the day and you know Mack 10,
WC while we were working on the Westside Connection album we went through a line or two but…

The purpose of being a rapper and having a ghost writer that shit just don’t match. It’s like playing football and you being a receiver but someone else catch for you. I have never used a ghost writer.. Shit it’s like, common man.

Shade Sheist™ dropped this in the;
Why does Mack 10 get so much hate? thread;

I gotta stand up for my fellow ING native and put in this **newsflash**

To not like Mack 10 is to not like Ice Cube because.......................

Mack 10 has been writing Cube's songs ever since "Fo Life" dropped.  :o
(I'm not revealing anything new...)

Do yall remember the "Jackn 4 Beats" Cube.. "Amerikkkas Most" Cube
and especially "Death Certificate" Cube right.. remember how he used to rap..?
Now remember when Cube started sayin "Yay Yay" and stretchin his ends like
"Gotta see the twiiiiinzz.. Rollin in a Beeeennnzz.."  -- that's all Mack. (Fo Liiiife)

If you haven't noticed.. Cube has rapped noticeably different on his last few works..

Good Evening All.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2008, 02:19:14 PM »
haha damn cube sound mad in that line

who writes for who? Ice Cube

dis is sum bullshit Cube write his own lyrics I don't belive this where you get dis info?

HITTMAN  (July 2006) | Interview By: Lil Jay
Dubcnn:
I think Ben Baller said you would write for Ice Cube?
Hittman:
That was something that I was considering at that time, but he already had his writer and he was cool with that.
So that was something I ended up passing on.

I found some words from Cube while looking for something for the "Ultimate beef thread";
ICE CUBE (August 2006) | Interview By: Nima
http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/icecube/

Dubcnn: What sparked a lot of conversation in a lot of places was when they heard Ice Cube say 'Fuck a ghost writer'.

Yea I don’t believe in ghost writers. I’ve never used a ghost writer a day in my life for no lyric what so ever. *laughs*
Only person who’s ever helped me with a rhyme is my cousin Del when he did back in the day and you know Mack 10,
WC while we were working on the Westside Connection album we went through a line or two but…

The purpose of being a rapper and having a ghost writer that shit just don’t match. It’s like playing football and you being a receiver but someone else catch for you. I have never used a ghost writer.. Shit it’s like, common man.

Shade Sheist™ dropped this in the;
Why does Mack 10 get so much hate? thread;

I gotta stand up for my fellow ING native and put in this **newsflash**

To not like Mack 10 is to not like Ice Cube because.......................

Mack 10 has been writing Cube's songs ever since "Fo Life" dropped.  :o
(I'm not revealing anything new...)

Do yall remember the "Jackn 4 Beats" Cube.. "Amerikkkas Most" Cube
and especially "Death Certificate" Cube right.. remember how he used to rap..?
Now remember when Cube started sayin "Yay Yay" and stretchin his ends like
"Gotta see the twiiiiinzz.. Rollin in a Beeeennnzz.."  -- that's all Mack. (Fo Liiiife)

If you haven't noticed.. Cube has rapped noticeably different on his last few works..

Good Evening All.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.