Author Topic: Westurn Union - All Night (ft. BJ) - First Single Off "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1"!  (Read 785 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

The Westurn Union is shaping up to become the most promising new group from the West Coast. Consisting of Long Beach's own Soopafly, Inglewood's Damani and the Watts Riot Bad Lucc, the trio is ready to present the world their first project, "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1". The mixtape/street album will be dropping early April and features 12 refreshing tracks from the Westurn Union.

"House Shoe Musik Vol. 1" was arranged, mixed and hosted by DJ Crazy Toones, and those of you who heard the "CT Experience" mixtape know what that means - creative mixing and scratching, no tags.

Since Big Snoop Dogg formed the group two years ago, fans have been eager to hear a whole project from the Westurn Union, and it's finally coming! "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1" was entirely produced by Soopafly, except for one track done by Warren "Baby Dubb" Campbell.

We have the first single off the mixtape available right here for ya'll, it's called "All Night", samples Michael Jackson, features BJ on the hook and is one of the more up-tempo tracks off the mixtape. Get it below:

Westurn Union - All Night (ft. BJ)

Incase you haven't heard the last Westurn Union track we dropped, "Cali Grown", which is also featured on "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1", check it out below because it was a favorite on dubcnn when it dropped:

Westurn Union - Cali Grown

Be on the lookout for more music from the mixtape before it drops, it should be going on sale early April right here on dubcnn. Damani, Soopafly and Bad Lucc really demonstrate their chemistry on this one over thumping Soopafly production, and the whole thing is perfectly orchestrated by DJ Crazy Toones on the 1's and 2's, making "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1" a listening experience you won't want to miss! Keep it locked to dubcnn.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 11:19:19 AM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

Lunatic

props 8) 8) 8)

let me peep both..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

westsiderider323

propz Nima

dope thay sampled Michael Jackson
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 11:02:25 AM by westsiderider323DPGC »

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
goddamn this is fucking tight!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
^^^-^^^ Thanks fellas. We appreciate the listen...........

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn this shit bangs!

I'm headed to the car wash right now to get the 22's all nice and shined up, and I'm gonna be bangin this nice & loud for the weekend. Props for droppin it Nima!!!

Al Bundy

wassup lucc. you got a banger on ya hands. let damani and soopafly they a fool for this one.

BLaZaY

• Lil Geezy
Cali Grown was my Favorite Westurn Union Track, All Night is my favorite Westurn Union Track.  Both them joints dope as hell. Keep on Doin your thing Lucc!! cant wait for the Dub-U to drop!!

Woodrow

After the first listen I gotta say I enjoy it.

The beat is a little bit busy, but it works. All the verses were heat tho.

All three had memorable lines.

Soopafly: Do my own dance, don't know about the new ones. (That playground line was corny tho)
Damani:  I'm single till Kelly Rowland get her mind right
Bad Lucc: More excuses than the lakers

IMO Bad Lucc really showed versatility on this track. I've always enjoyed him on the more hard core tracks, but he flipped it on this one and it came off real nice.

I'm also excited to hear that Crazy Toones is arranging this. I don't know why more people don't use him cause everything he does I'll be certain to check out.

I can't wait to hear this whole mixtape, if this indicative of the quality it's going to be, I'll be purchasing it day one.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 11:45:55 AM by Woodrow »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeah we weren't supposed to drop this until Monday but I had to let ya'll get this right away it's just too fly. Hope I dont get in trouble ;D Keep the feedback coming!

What up Lucc, thanks for dropping by!

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
both tracks dope FIREEEE   props

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
^^^-^^^ Thanks fellas. We appreciate the listen...........

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc
Yeah we weren't supposed to drop this until Monday but I had to let ya'll get this right away it's just too fly. Hope I dont get in trouble ;D Keep the feedback coming!

What up  Lucc , thanks for dropping by!

Hell Yea!
Big Props to Lucc and the Rest of W.U.!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I love "All Night" too, but trust me they got some bangers on "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1", real talk!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I love "All Night" too, but trust me they got some bangers on "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1", real talk!!
Can't wait to hear what you're referring to homie!