Author Topic: Westurn Union - All Night (ft. BJ) - First Single Off "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1"!  (Read 783 times)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice track, can't wait for the mixtape! Crazy Toones is that dude

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
man shits crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soopa so bizzy cokkin the fo-fizzy...:p

Great news!!! keep up the goodness!

Happy easter to all by the way!

westside159

Not feelin this song , nothing special , Hat 2 the bacc is the only song i like from them .

D~Nice

Not feelin this song , nothing special , Hat 2 the bacc is the only song i like from them .

Which one  ???

Nima - Dubcnn.com

It's all good thanks for your feedback, hopefully there will be some other shit on the mixtape that you'll be feeling!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Which one  ???

Hat 2 Tha Bacc, off The Big Squeeze

http://www.dubcnm.com/videos/western_union_snoop_dogg-hat_2_tha_bacc-(dubcnn).mov

WICK1D

DAMN CANT WAIT FOR THIS MIX TAPE TO DROP

D~Nice

Which one  ???

Hat 2 Tha Bacc, off The Big Squeeze

http://www.dubcnm.com/videos/western_union_snoop_dogg-hat_2_tha_bacc-(dubcnn).mov

Nah I meant which one of the 2 tracks did he not like.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

He's prolly talking about All Night, as Cali Grown is older..

mackeye

• 'G'
great track "All Night"!
props

Str8 Ridah

• Lil Geezy
All Night - certified banger.  Haven't been able to stop banging this song!

Cali Grown is dope as fuck too, been having this on repeat along with All Night!

Hope to hear more heat that's similar!

Intriago33

IMO Bad Lucc really showed versatility on this track. I've always enjoyed him on the more hard core tracks, but he flipped it on this one and it came off real nice.

A very well rounded artist indeed, this dude has some real potential.
I am still hitting City Life and Real Shit on heavy rotation.

I like the track, it's some feel good shit I can see me bumping in them summer months. I am not a mixtape fan at all, but my ears are open for this project, the trio have shown some good chemistry so far.
.. that beat that comes in after this track seems hard.

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Aye yo, I just wanna say Thanks for all the comments made whether good or bad. We truly do appreciate your feedbacc and value you guys opinion. Real Shit!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoy this project. The shit goes hard man. Oh, and Trust, even Snoop was telling us that we shouldnt put some of these cuts on a street album. That is, UNTIL HE HEARD OUR OFFICIAL ALBUM JOINTS. We know u guys have been wanting 2 hear @least sumin from us so we've been cookin this up on the low for yall 2 bang until this Doggystyle/Koch release..........

And just so its clear, THIS IS JUST A MIXTAPE/STREET ALBUM. OUR OFFICIAL ALBUM WILL BE DROPPING L8 MAY/EARLY JUNE. LOOK OUT FOR OUR THE FIRST SINGLE OFF THE ALBUM 2 B DROPPIN THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL. TRUST, ITS A BANGER AND U WILL NOT B DISSAPOINTED. ESPECIALLY WITH SOOPA BEHIND IT. ;)

Once again, Thanks fellas 4real! This means the world 2 us and it only helps us 2 make that shit for yall when we do hit these streets, ya dig............

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc
(Westurn Union)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ Chuuch!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
All night is a dope track

hope Soopa is producing everything on the album
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....