Author Topic: Westurn Union - All Night (ft. BJ) - First Single Off "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1"!  (Read 778 times)

Si-Chiggedy

Damn, this track is just awsome. I luv it! Can't believe that you can make tracks like "Cali Grown" and "All Night" and they aren't even good enough for your real album. I didn't really believe in that until now, that you dropped another heater. I first thought this will be some of these projects, that never release something. But shit, if this is just street album quality, what's album quality then? I'm really anticipating this one. Props for that.

And special props to Bad Lucc for keepin us updated with that last post. That's dope! Thanks for making good music!
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Hotdamn...just gave this a first spin and I must say that I'm feeling it. Like Interiago said, I can see myself bumping this song a lot during the summer season.
And that Cali Grown track still bangs!

Looking forward to hearing that mixtape and official album...

What up Lucc. Any word on what Toussaint has been up to? Will he be on the House Shoe Muzik Vol. 1?

smegma

Hotdamn...just gave this a first spin and I must say that I'm feeling it. Like Interiago said, I can see myself bumping this song a lot during the summer season.
And that Cali Grown track still bangs!

Looking forward to hearing that mixtape and official album

^^

We Fly High

one of the few groups out here that I'm really anticipating...

WU doesn't disappoint.

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks pimpinS! Glad u like the music. That shit means a lot 2 us............

About "2"(Toussaint), I havent heard from him n a while but im sure he's cool. That dude got some dope solo shit. He wont b featured on this Street Album but he'll be on some shit wit us n the near future. The dude is a good dude so u will b hearing a lot from him soon enough.............

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Thanks for the quick update.

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Props, this joint is sick! I would like to hear more tracks like this!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Damn, this "All Night" song is a banger. The way the sample from "Rock With You" was used with the beat is dope. Soopafly, Damani & Bad Lucc murked that beat like they usually do & BJ did a good job on the hook. 8)

Lazar

Both tracks are certified bangers  8) Love the hook on Cali Grown, so fucking catchy  ;D Can´t wait on the mixtape/album

~Lucien~

this sounds good...
I'm really lookin forward to the street album!

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Great track, I feel it!

''Cali Grown'' killed me so much months ago. I had to bang that joint at least 10 times a day. I can't wait for this mixtape, I'm getting my money on! What distribution is going to release this street album? KOCH, or something more independent? Cuz I'm from Europe and I really want to get this album into my own hands.
It's funky enough!

Al Bundy

Great track, I feel it!

''Cali Grown'' killed me so much months ago. I had to bang that joint at least 10 times a day. I can't wait for this mixtape, I'm getting my money on! What distribution is going to release this street album? KOCH, or something more independent? Cuz I'm from Europe and I really want to get this album into my own hands.

Koch. So you might be able to find it in Europe or might just have to pony up and order through the net.

WestCoasta

I've been playin it since yesterday

it gets me movin

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Koch. So you might be able to find it in Europe or might just have to pony up and order through the net.

Well, thank You. I'm probably going to order this album from ebay, from some ebay store (I want to support artists, not the sellers  8)).
It's funky enough!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Good to see ya'll feeling it, we're trying to see what joint to drop next!