Author Topic: Westurn Union - All Night (ft. BJ) - First Single Off "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1"!  (Read 782 times)

HEC

I have to admit I've been sleeping on Lucc and Western Union but this is dope, looking forward to the mixtape

Nima - Dubcnn.com

^^ Go to dubcnn and use the search function to find some shit on Bad Lucc, you need to download "City Life" if you haven't heard it.

f3ro

• Lil Geezy
Westurn Union - All Night (ft. BJ) and Cali´grown  is the best tracks.  I really love this track! I am waiting to new album  :laugh: will you distribute "House Shoe Musik vol.1" on ebay ? because i am from europe and i must have this CD  8) "Westurn Union" the best!  ;)

Great track, I feel it!

''Cali Grown'' killed me so much months ago. I had to bang that joint at least 10 times a day. I can't wait for this mixtape, I'm getting my money on! What distribution is going to release this street album? KOCH, or something more independent? Cuz I'm from Europe and I really want to get this album into my own hands.

yeah! Birdie that is true..I must have this mixtape for at all costs ...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 07:34:48 AM by f3ro »

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Nima, I read here will be "House Shoe Musik Vol. 1" on sale. Are You going to ship internationally? I mean European Union? If yea, will be allowed paying by PayPal or Visa? Thanks.
It's funky enough!

WestCoasta

OUR OFFICIAL ALBUM WILL BE DROPPING L8 MAY/EARLY JUNE. LOOK OUT FOR OUR THE FIRST SINGLE OFF THE ALBUM 2 B DROPPIN THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL. TRUST, ITS A BANGER AND U WILL NOT B DISSAPOINTED. ESPECIALLY WITH SOOPA BEHIND IT.

I hope this is for real, don't let me down bro

KURUPTION-81

looking forward to the mixtape, cool of bad lucc too pass through.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
^^^^ Awww man, im always here talking 2 my peers. I really wanna know what u guys think. I mean shit, I need yall, ya dig. I appreciate all the love and support bro. Continue 2 show that love. We'll damn sho do our part and get u guys the best music possible............... Real Shit!

Chuuch!

Bad Lucc

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
when i saw that y'all sampled MJ... i wasn't sure.. but then it was soopafly "ooohhh shit... gotta take a listen"...... soopafly so underrated.... his beats are so clean and are quality beatz.... quality over quantity..  i was wondering when this tape was gonna drop.. definitely can't wait.... saw soopafly and daz at the snooper bowl here in phx. wanted to ask him questions bout western union and what he's workin' on but didn't want to bother him, already enuff dudes buggin' him.... but now we know... some fuccin' heat right here.. thanks... propz...

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
when i saw that y'all sampled MJ... i wasn't sure.. but then it was soopafly "ooohhh shit... gotta take a listen"...... soopafly so underrated.... his beats are so clean and are quality beatz.... quality over quantity..  i was wondering when this tape was gonna drop.. definitely can't wait.... saw soopafly and daz at the snooper bowl here in phx. wanted to ask him questions bout western union and what he's workin' on but didn't want to bother him, already enuff dudes buggin' him.... but now we know... some fuccin' heat right here.. thanks... propz...
Thank You!

Chuuch!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Whatup Lucc! Sick as ever! This shit is just so dope! What we gotta do to get you to re-record "City Life" and add it as a bonus on your upcoming solo - need that in CDQ!

Dont forget where you hear ALL this stuff first people - Dubcnn!

WU is the future!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

SleezyMac1-8-7

• 'G'
simply... I cant wait for both of these projects! ;D

Mr Brothason

• Lil Geezy
  • Westside!
This is sick
The beat is disgusting
I love this song
I had it on repeat on my PSP all day at work
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:17:12 AM by Don_Niggarachi »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Damn, All Night is better than anything on Ego Trippin.  Snoop made a big mistake not having Soopafly produce anything on his new CD.  Can't wait for the mixtape...hell, I can't wait for the actual album.  If this good of a song is just on the mixtape, imagine what the album will be like.

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This shit's dope, daaaaamn! 8) I'm waitin' 4 this album..

Will be Snoop Dogg on this mixtape?? Anybody know?