Author Topic: Obama Rev. Wright scandel is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check Link  (Read 193 times)

Crown

• 'G'
obama controversy is a scam!!! See the video for yourself. Wright was quoting someone else who had made these comments on fox news earlier.

WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

EXPOSEPONCESENT

• 'G'
Re: Obama Rev. Wright scandel is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check Link
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 06:21:56 AM »
fuck the mainstream media, they totally misquoted Jeremiah Wright, they distorted what he said totally, I didn't even know this, he was just talking about a white person who was on fox news talking about how violence begets violence, quoting Malcolm X about how the chickens come home to roost concerning the US goverments foreign and domestic policy and history, if you listen to the whole thing its clear he is just saying to people did you watch that, like, "I can't believe a white guy said that" and violence breeds violence, the world has been bamboozled, I think the establishment dosen't want Obama to win at all or thinks he's a threat now that must be stopped, truss

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 04:09:49 PM »
Why have all the Obama (Wright) haters completely avoided this thread?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 06:04:21 PM »
I watched the video of the entire speech. I don't understand what exactly the video is supposed to clear up about Wright's disgusting comments.