Author Topic: Spurs and Lakers~Halftime  (Read 429 times)

ToNe1904

Re: Spurs and Lakers~Halftime
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2002, 10:10:14 PM »
The Lakers are still in 3rd place and Sac has home court starting the playoffs...The Lakers are playing like they dont wanna win the championship...but then again...they could be just takin it easy and savin their energy for the playoffs...either way it goes the title is coming to the west cuz the east is too weak

yah if tha east wins more then 1 game in tha NBA finals, id be shocked. but then again...tha Patriots beat mah Raiders, and later won tha Superbowl. who woulda fukin THOUGHT!? I dont think tha lakers are "takin it easy" into the playoffs tho. i think tha west is jus that good. Phil Jackson is too good of a coach to let his teams take it EASY goin into the playoffs. thas how u end up gettin bounced out in tha first round. u gotta hit tha playoffs in stride. thas why tha blazers are pretty scary righ now...and im thinkin tha timberwolves are gonna get hot before tha playoffs too...both will be a tough match.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2002, 10:54:02 PM »

yah if tha east wins more then 1 game in tha NBA finals, id be shocked. but then again...tha Patriots beat mah Raiders, and later won tha Superbowl. who woulda fukin THOUGHT!?.

that is true about the pats....I just hope that the magics knock the bucks out of the playoffs...I'm a mcgrady fan to the fullest...I think he's the best player in the nba...well....one of the best all around players
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2002, 08:15:19 PM »
that game was dope as fuck

anyways i don't see any team in the west taking the lakers our really except MAYBE dallas

sacramento is too one sided and small , they'd probably get a game or 2 but that's it

Spurs are again another team that is too one sided and would probably sneak in a game or 2 ...but that's it

portland couldn't even beat the lakers in a series when they were actually 100% a team, i REALLY can't see them even winning a game against the lakers in the playoffs, rick fox and kobe take out pippen, rasheed gets his points but struggles bad on the d, and damon can be stopped by fisher, i'd be glad to see the blazer first round..again

t'wolves-this teams scares me a lil i think they might take the lakers to the distance MAYBE becuase they match up well against us but Kevin Garnett is a very poor leader and hasn't improved much since his 3rd season or so to lead his team past the 1st round

utah...sweep, tooo old

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ToNe1904

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2002, 10:02:36 PM »
well, i could see a whole lot of teams takin it in the west this year. i dont see a clear-cut favorite. Lakers and Spurs have playoff experience goin for them (especially tha lakers). Since tha spurs have a rookie at tha point, that might or might not hurt them, we'll see. Dallas, is pretty inexperienced in tha post season. BUT, that might make them dangerous cus theyll jus lay it all out there...they wont be intimidated by anyone. Portland, well...if they really learned how to play as a team, theyd be tha best team in tha league...theyre SO deep. but, i dunno...theyre kinda shaky to me. The kings can ball. i think theyre real tight. id lookout for them. they got a good combination of inside and outside threats. Like jake said, Tha T-wolves are lookin pretty scary right now. they been gettin hot late. But, they gotta show me sumthin in tha playoffs. they always seem to put tha FIRST team to the test, but still lose. The spurs. Well, theyve shown so far they can play with tha lakers. Theyre three point shooting will be key if they are gonna get to tha finals. Duncan will do his part,, and tha 2 big men alwayz cause a prollem for Shaq. But they gotta find a way to contain Kobe, he usually plays good against them. All in all tha playoffz should be tight az FUK. Anybodys championship to win this year....

by tha way....fuk tha NBA for a sec. did yall see?

MARYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! gyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2002, 11:13:11 AM »

MARYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! gyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

bout time we agree lol

that indiana maryland game sucked...lol plus i'm still bitter that kansas lost

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ToNe1904

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2002, 04:26:32 PM »

bout time we agree lol

that indiana maryland game sucked...lol plus i'm still bitter that kansas lost

we agree on tha raiders. so it iz possible to experience TWO miracles! lol. but yah, that championship game was trash...maryland played terrible, but their defense was good enuff tah pull it out. But fukit, i been waitin like 9 yrs for Maryland to win sum shit. Itz about time. They bout to lose alotta seniors tho this year. So we'll see...itll be real hard for them tah repeat. As long as bitchass Duke dont take it next year....im coo...LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2002, 04:30:44 PM »
OMFG!!!

I cant belive Kobe missed that lay-up vs the nets today...Oh well, we all make dumb mistakes...

Youngster323

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2002, 03:23:03 AM »
OMFG!!!

I cant belive Kobe missed that lay-up vs the nets today...Oh well, we all make dumb mistakes...

LOL it was a put back. Arent you a basketball player? U know its hard to get a putback in , infront of 3 defenders and have one slap your face. It wasnt a dumb mistake

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2002, 04:05:57 PM »

LOL it was a put back. Arent you a basketball player? U know its hard to get a putback in , infront of 3 defenders and have one slap your face. It wasnt a dumb mistake

yah everybody make mistakes...tha fact that it was kobes mistake, is what made it "dumb" lol  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2002, 08:09:48 PM »
Yea, now that I look at it, it seems like a pretty heard shot, but I mean, he had his hands right on the ball 2 feet away from the basket, that should be a SIMPLE shot for Kobe...