Author Topic: [VIDEO] | Warren G - Mr. President *Video Premiere*  (Read 636 times)

D~Nice

Re: [VIDEO] | Warren G - Mr. President *Video Premiere*
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 09:09:31 AM »
The concept for the song has been done a few times by Pac and Master P (who bit the idea from Pac) but I like the topic being addressed with the current election. That and ain't shit changed back when Pac and Master P did it so no loss in doing the song again.  >:(

smegma

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 09:15:41 AM »
haha, this came out of nowhere!

Thanks for the video & mp3 :)

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 09:25:43 AM »
who raps 1st and 3rd y'all?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 10:20:51 AM »
This shits all over Virgin.  Glad to see G Dub making songs like this.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »
Warren just sent over the video and the mp3 (cdq not the video rip) and virgin, they're going up on dubcnn. the first dude spittin is warren's aritst blac nic i think i had put up 2 tracks of him last year with bishop and nate dogg. and third is halla. dude singin is called joonie.

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 10:27:39 AM »
Warren just sent over the video and the mp3 (cdq not the video rip) and virgin, they're going up on dubcnn. the first dude spittin is warren's aritst blac nic i think i had put up 2 tracks of him last year with bishop and nate dogg. and third is halla. dude singin is called joonie.

dope
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 10:29:47 AM by westsiderider323DPGC »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2008, 10:57:07 AM »
Thanks for the words my guys! Glad u like the song. We actually didnt even do the song for any type of gimmic or try 2 get n2 politics, since its so craccin right now. My boy Nic just wrote the hook and we went from there. Some folks heard it and wanted 2 shoot a vid 2 it and the rest is...... Well, u know..........

We appreciate you guys keepin an open mind about the song. I know cats b4 us did songs like this(And not just Pac & Master P. Theres 100s of artist I can name that did President songs), but we felt in our time that this is a new day and a new way. Its about 2 b the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT FOR GODS SAKE! LOL! Why not speak our minds. We're just glad that someone wanted 2 even hear it.............

Chuuch 2 all my peoples here @ the Dub,

Bad Lucc
Westurn Union

Shango

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2008, 11:01:18 AM »
props, dope track, Bad Lucc killed it

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2008, 11:01:40 AM »
Good stuff Lucc...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

D~Nice

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 11:19:51 AM »
Thanks for the words my guys! Glad u like the song. We actually didnt even do the song for any type of gimmic or try 2 get n2 politics, since its so craccin right now. My boy Nic just wrote the hook and we went from there. Some folks heard it and wanted 2 shoot a vid 2 it and the rest is...... Well, u know..........

We appreciate you guys keepin an open mind about the song. I know cats b4 us did songs like this(And not just Pac & Master P. Theres 100s of artist I can name that did President songs), but we felt in our time that this is a new day and a new way. Its about 2 b the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT FOR GODS SAKE! LOL! Why not speak our minds. We're just glad that someone wanted 2 even hear it.............

Bad Lucc
Westurn Union

Oh nah Lucc I ain't dislikin the song homie. I was just saying the concept is similar. And shit STILL ain't been fixed by our goverment 10 to 15 years ago when other artists did it. So yeah I appreciate you guys and any other artists taking a political stand.

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 12:01:15 PM »

Bad Lucc
Westurn Union

Oh nah Lucc I ain't dislikin the song homie. I was just saying the concept is similar. And shit STILL ain't been fixed by our goverment 10 to 15 years ago when other artists did it. So yeah I appreciate you guys and any other artists taking a political stand.
Checc your PM bro. We're good mane. I totally understood what u meant. im on your side. lol!!!!!!!

Plague

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 12:11:56 PM »
Huge props for making this track and thanks to who posted the mp3.

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 12:12:15 PM »
very, very dope 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 01:55:08 PM »
^Props for the info. Song is off the chain. 8)