Author Topic: [VIDEO] | Warren G - Mr. President *Video Premiere*  (Read 662 times)

Capone~CA

• 'G'
Re: [VIDEO] | Warren G - Mr. President *Video Premiere*
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 02:32:39 PM »
 :o thats a banger

D~Nice

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 03:15:18 PM »
Thanks for the words my guys! Glad u like the song. We actually didnt even do the song for any type of gimmic or try 2 get n2 politics, since its so craccin right now. My boy Nic just wrote the hook and we went from there. Some folks heard it and wanted 2 shoot a vid 2 it and the rest is...... Well, u know..........

We appreciate you guys keepin an open mind about the song. I know cats b4 us did songs like this(And not just Pac & Master P. Theres 100s of artist I can name that did President songs), but we felt in our time that this is a new day and a new way. Its about 2 b the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT FOR GODS SAKE! LOL! Why not speak our minds. We're just glad that someone wanted 2 even hear it.............

Chuuch 2 all my peoples here @ the Dub,

Bad Lucc
Westurn Union

Oh nah Lucc I ain't dislikin the song homie. I was just saying the concept is similar. And shit STILL ain't been fixed by our goverment 10 to 15 years ago when other artists did it. So yeah I appreciate you guys and any other artists taking a political stand.
Checc your PM bro. We're good mane. I totally understood what u meant. im on your side. lol!!!!!!!

I gotcha. It's all good.

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 04:06:17 PM »
That's the real G-Funk sound what I was talkin' about.
It's funky enough!