Author Topic: Trailer for Suge Knights reality show  (Read 1406 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Trailer for Suge Knights reality show
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 12:04:01 PM »
lol lookz funny

Seriously...This guy is the guy who hated Diddy, and now look, he realized suge is a big fat dummy while diddy is getting the money, so he's doing the same thing. A Reality show. Hate it or Love it DRE started Death Row Records, He produced the tracks, He chose the artists, Suge was just a face. Look at this preview, it'S full of dre beats, the guy is Dissing Snoop Dogg who has love from people all over the world, he's dissing G-unit ( not saying i'm a fan, but Gunit way bigger than Suge knight)
Too bad these young rappers are so hungry that they're willing to shake hands with a man who pissed in cups and made the artists on his own label drink it. Shake hands with the man who Beat up people in his studio when they weren't doing stuff how suge wanted.

Real Smart Suge. Real smart..

Raphael

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2008, 12:09:19 PM »
looks hilarious.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2008, 12:22:22 PM »
this show looks fun im gonna check it out....btw what happened to that book Suge was gonna put out "American Dream, American Nightmare"?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2008, 12:55:32 PM »
LMAO at suge burning the g unit vest

and using the burning G-Unit vest to light his cigar...this has the potential to be the greatest reality show ever

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2008, 12:58:23 PM »
lol lookz funny

Seriously...This guy is the guy who hated Diddy, and now look, he realized suge is a big fat dummy while diddy is getting the money, so he's doing the same thing. A Reality show. Hate it or Love it DRE started Death Row Records, He produced the tracks, He chose the artists, Suge was just a face. Look at this preview, it'S full of dre beats, the guy is Dissing Snoop Dogg who has love from people all over the world, he's dissing G-unit ( not saying i'm a fan, but Gunit way bigger than Suge knight)
Too bad these young rappers are so hungry that they're willing to shake hands with a man who pissed in cups and made the artists on his own label drink it. Shake hands with the man who Beat up people in his studio when they weren't doing stuff how suge wanted.

good stuff Dre built that label, G unit im not a big fan of  ( altho i do like 50 ) is bigger then dr ever was. He should try to collabo wit them instead of burnig their shirts.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2008, 12:59:03 PM »
no way this is on TV
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2008, 01:12:52 PM »
been removed, anyone got another link ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2008, 01:17:21 PM »
link is dead?? reup anyone ..any mirrors ??? ::)

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2008, 01:28:14 PM »

it works now..

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

K-9

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2008, 01:46:41 PM »
This is my my family now lets fight over dumb shit :laugh:  ;D Suge knight is back roflol
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 02:09:45 PM by Spider Loc cuh »

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2008, 01:54:41 PM »
lol...i'm def gonna check that shit out... 8) 8) 8)

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »
I Can't Wait For This Shyt To Air, I Bet It'z Finna Be Of Tha Heee... 8)

messi19

« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2008, 03:34:43 PM »
lol lookz funny

good stuff Dre built that label, G unit im not a big fan of  ( altho i do like 50 ) is bigger then dr ever was. He should try to collabo wit them instead of burnig their shirts.
¨

It probably have something to do with Murder Inc cuz Suge is real cool with them cats.

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2008, 03:39:40 PM »
Around 85% of the artists who worked with Suge Knight ended up dissing him and telling that he crooked them... I wonder why there are still some cats that would like to take part of a label run by him which seems - I may be wrong- futurless.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2008, 04:12:01 PM »
^^he even makes fun of that by calling his new label "black ball records"

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"