Author Topic: Doggystlyin My Bitch  (Read 329 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Doggystlyin My Bitch
« on: March 23, 2008, 12:32:42 AM »
My homeboy and I we put together a group, his only catch was his lil' bitch join too/
She was a weak lil' bitch but supported the crew, liked Godzilla dick Doggystylin that shit too/
First she claimed Tahoe then moved to LA, college educated she got some shit to say/
Kept my mouth shut when disses came my way, diss Mexicans I took that shit as play/
Try to step up dissin my swag, now that's some shit that'll get you split in half/
Ya run outta luck bummin' like a drag, you still my bitch good for a few laughs/
Use to diss Roccy to be Sccit's number 1, but I never left you with Elite on your tongue/
You never dropped me even though I said we done, bitch we through we had our run/

But you will always be my bitch, I'm still in your mind
You will always be my bitch, you like it from behind
You will always be my bitch, don't make the Dogg go wild
You will always be my bitch, M Dogg give it you you Doggystylin

Teachin' me English when I speak from the street, my heart pumps blood to that gangsta beat/
Ain't that some shit tryin' to cool my heat, make me a dud but bitches alway try to kill a dream/
She likes Thugs N Harmony 'cause she loves that Bone, Krazy bitch saying she Wish me back home/
Playing that R&B getting Bizzy to dildos alone, now she switch too Lazy to see that I'm grown/
She was fun at times but never down to battle, she was down to ride as long as the work we handle/
Stuck up bitch you ain't Elite in battle, stuck up bitch it's time your ego we dismantle/
I'ma be chill like Ice Cubes and let a Bitch be a Bitch, that's it we through get off this dick/
'Cause by the rules unless I get off your mind real quick, you will always be my bitch/

You will always be my bitch, I'm still in your mind
You will always be my bitch, you like it from behind
You will always be my bitch, don't make the Dogg go wild
You will always be my bitch, M Dogg give it you you Doggystylin
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 10:32:11 AM by M Dogg for Obama »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Doggystlyin My Bitch
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 08:52:33 AM »
Damn... everyone and they mother is going after Doggy these days.....

Nice chorus, this is one of your best disses MDogg, I guess dissing Doggy brings out the best in everybody, lol. 

btw, Doggy, don't catch feelings just cause I said MDogg wrote a dope verse, in case you didn't notice that's partly what this keystyle forum is all about, try to look at it in hip-hop terms.  Peace.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 09:20:35 PM »
Damn... everyone and they mother is going after Doggy these days.....

Nice chorus, this is one of your best disses MDogg, I guess dissing Doggy brings out the best in everybody, lol. 

btw, Doggy, don't catch feelings just cause I said MDogg wrote a dope verse, in case you didn't notice that's partly what this keystyle forum is all about, try to look at it in hip-hop terms.  Peace.

Doggy would never respond 'cause he'd get KILLED and he knows it. One hitta quitta

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 04:07:03 PM »
Good stuff.

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 06:29:05 AM »
Actually, yeah!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!