Author Topic: Bishop Lamont Lacks!  (Read 1070 times)

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
Bishop Lamont Lacks!
« on: March 23, 2008, 05:45:28 PM »
Does anyone agree with me that Bishop is tight but he lacks star power. Like Snoop he has star power 50 cent, Jay all got that something that makes you want to fuck with them. May be he doesnt have a story behind him if he does we need to hear it. For whatever reason dude is hella niice on the mic dont get me wrong I just dont take him seriously. What yall think it is.

genero

• Lil Geezy
Re: Bishop Lamont Lacks!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 06:33:03 PM »
nah, bishop is growing fast and will become one of the greatest. he has it all. he is creative ( lyrically flowwise contentwise) and hungry plus his voice is sounding more dope everytime i hear new tracks by him.

he is more real than game or the other young 'gangster'rappers for example. game is more of an actor bishop is true to himself and his audience.

at the moment he is already the best out there. i mean snoop is getting old his flow is lacking. jay is whispering. nas is the same bullshit all day everyday. 50 cent is not hungry anymore.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 12:24:35 AM »
Does anyone agree with me that Bishop is tight but he lacks star power. Like Snoop he has star power 50 cent, Jay all got that something that makes you want to fuck with them. May be he doesnt have a story behind him if he does we need to hear it. For whatever reason dude is hella niice on the mic dont get me wrong I just dont take him seriously. What yall think it is.

just cuz he didnt get shot 9 times, doenst have a nose as big as jay's, or isnt' snoop doesnt mean he less than them. lamont is just comin up
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

messi19

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 01:16:04 AM »
lool i knew SOMEONE would mention Game..Game the best rapper DEAD OR ALIVE AFTER PAC! NIGGAS CANT STOP MENTIONING HIM WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT THE WESTCOAST! BWWWWWWWWWWWSS U MAD?

Elano

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 01:19:09 AM »
nah, bishop is growing fast and will become one of the greatest.

SURE....  ::)

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 02:43:09 AM »
Well I've to say bishop is my favorite rapper already for a few years, but I kind of agree with you.

But instead of you not taking him serious, I do most of the time.

It's just that I don't know if he stand on both feets when he finally drops.
And how will his appeal be to the mass? Not only salewise but also as you mentioned starpower.

We can just wait, hope and see.

dubscheisty

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 04:13:32 AM »
I'm not feenin' like when I heard snoop on deep cover Icouldn't wait for his shit. bishop he's just going to pass like an rtd bus ad and fade away no wow factor. fo real

Elano

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 06:08:41 AM »
in 4 years he will be a NOBODY....

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 06:09:42 AM »
he has raw potential and someone needs to mold it (no homo) into becoming a star

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 06:43:34 AM »
lool i knew SOMEONE would mention Game..Game the best rapper DEAD OR ALIVE AFTER PAC! NIGGAS CANT STOP MENTIONING HIM WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT THE WESTCOAST! BWWWWWWWWWWWSS U MAD?

lollll yeahhhhhhhhhhh

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 09:30:44 AM »

just cuz he didnt get shot 9 times, doenst have a nose as big as jay's, or isnt' snoop doesnt mean he less than them. lamont is just comin up
Its niggaz like you that get on my nerves by putting words in mymouth. Obviously u didnt read my thread nigga! I am saying star power he doesnt command presence nigga. Do u know you know what that means. i said the nigga is nice I am talking about that it Factor u fucc bag!

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 09:33:23 AM »
I'm not feenin' like when I heard snoop on deep cover Icouldn't wait for his shit. bishop he's just going to pass like an rtd bus ad and fade away no wow factor. fo real

Thats my point he seems gimmicky to me. he is talneted but he doesnt have that "IT" factor!!

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 10:14:19 AM »
I kinda agree with the threadstarter but it doesn't necessarily mean he can't succeed in on  a mainstream level ... don't tell me Jay Z had "it" when it comes to star power .. Snoop , 50, Em or Diddy have "it" but Jay I don't think so .. still he's one of the most successfull rapper in the history .. with a BIG single , Bishop can do it, he's still a funny dude and has his own personnality ..  this isn't the main pb about Bishop , 90 % of probability of not dropping an album is ...

Plague

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 10:23:20 AM »
If anyone could bring consciousness back into mainstream rap it could easily be him. Bishop is one of the realest IMO. What does "IT" Factor mean? you gotta include all the shawty, swag, hustle, snap, and some faggy dance named after a cartoon character subjects into your shit?

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 10:30:31 AM »
Bishop is cool and all but sometimes i thinks he talks alot of bullshit like when he was on pyo show he was talkin alot of bullshit about the industry and the man hasnt even pulled out an album how the fuck would he know also he talked about joel ortiz's situation not to hate cuz i do like bishop but if anybody would get droped it would be bishop and not joel and also always is talkin about detox and all i see is bullshit so far and also the man talks alot about warren g that dre is workin with him that the new album is gonna be the re return of the regulator and i see those new tracks they sound nothin like return of the regulator nor do they sound like they have any dre influence on them

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST