Author Topic: Your Opinion please  (Read 295 times)

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
Your Opinion please
« on: March 24, 2008, 11:53:12 AM »
Please only respond if you have been in the trenches. I just released my album and I am looking for heavy foot traffic on where to sell it. Now I have done the sunset strip, melrose, and Venice Beach. Just wanted some advice from folks who are out here hsutlin they music what are some good spots to frequent to get at some potential customers. If you have never been out on the grind and dont know what it means to be out here hustilin rap music your opinion is not needed. I fyou have been out htere like myself would love some feed back from you. Maybe we can cross promote also.

Elano

Re: Your Opinion please
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 11:56:54 AM »
find yourself a job,do you like to try @ 7-11 ?

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 11:59:27 AM »
Rap music is my job. Stop hating obviously u dont like what you do for a living. DOnt be ad cuzz I'm living my dream and not punchin a clock like you homie!

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 12:00:40 PM »
find yourself a job,do you like to try @ 7-11 ?
If  you need attention go suck on yo moms nipple nigga!

Elano

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 12:31:02 PM »
Rap music is my job.

and you sell your CD-Rs on the streets.
WOW,what a wonderful job  :D :D

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 12:35:12 PM »
Yeah mufu just like, Chammillionaire did and Mike Jones. Eazy E, Too short anymore names I should mention. All indie artist sell ont he street ont he internet during shows. Dude go some where please. I hustle homie period. Dude go somewhere. I et I get mo gwop than u!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 12:36:37 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 12:37:12 PM »
Rap music is my job.

I got my own indie label homie. You dont know the half of what I do. I just did  show at the Valut 350 in Long beach. Dude its obvious your a hater and have nothing going on in your life so that why u get up on here to spew negativity and venom. God dont like ugly homie.

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 12:38:12 PM »
Don't trip over Elanos eurofag ass. His dick gets hard when he reads Los Angeles. Dude fronts like a mother fucker.

But ayo.. the internet is a good way for easy notoriety. If you got some bangin shit, let Dubcnn break you into their front page!

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 12:39:05 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating
Thank you my nigga! But guess what we need the haters. they the ones that keep us valid. So dont trip. If anyone hs some ideas please speak on it. I'm about to hit the Bay pretty soon and see what it do.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 12:40:58 PM »
Don't trip over Elanos eurofag ass. His dick gets hard when he reads Los Angeles. Dude fronts like a mother fucker.

But ayo.. the internet is a good way for easy notoriety. If you got some bangin shit, let Dubcnn break you into their front page!
Apprecaite it homie. I'm working on that. I just need to get more in touch with the people face to face ya know. My street is hungrier for new territory ya dig!!

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 12:42:40 PM »
Have you hit up "The Grove" off of W. 3rd & Grove Dr. yet? Also try hitting up "3rd St. Promenade" in S.M.

Good luck!!

Elano

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 12:48:33 PM »

al homo why you don't have another naked dude on your avatar ?  :D

Elano

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 12:49:48 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

take a look @ my first post,i've just said "find yourself a job" not "fuck you and your music".....

Elano

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 12:52:13 PM »

I got my own indie label homie. You dont know the half of what I do. I just did  show at the Valut 350 in Long beach. Dude its obvious your a hater and have nothing going on in your life so that why u get up on here to spew negativity and venom. God dont like ugly homie.

ah ah ah you are so funny.
i don't know what you do but you know what i do ?  :D
C'MON  :D :D