Author Topic: Your Opinion please  (Read 275 times)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Your Opinion please
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 12:53:14 PM »
Rap music is my job.

and you sell your CD-Rs on the streets.
WOW,what a wonderful job  :D :D

Stop hating

take a look @ my first post,i've just said "find yourself a job" not "fuck you and your music".....
lol...so mocking somebody by saying "and you sell your CD-Rs on the streets.WOW,what a wonderful job  :D :D "is not hating...i didn't know u had to talk shit about someones mama to be hating,thanx for the info homo... 8) 8) 8)

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 12:53:59 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

take a look @ my first post,i've just said "find yourself a job" not "fuck you and your music".....
Why dont you read my topic. It says dont comment if you havent done what I'm asking idiot! I put it there in hopes idiots like you wouldnt respond with dumb shit and just stay on the topic. Once again get a life dogg and if you have nothing to contribute to the topic get off the thread. I respectfully asked if you have no ideas then please dont respond its not needed. You need somtehng to do obvioulsy. God dont like ugly I repeat!!

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 12:58:13 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating
Thank you my nigga! But guess what we need the haters. they the ones that keep us valid. So dont trip. If anyone hs some ideas please speak on it. I'm about to hit the Bay pretty soon and see what it do.
yeah bruh...lol,Katt Williams always say that shit about how we need haters,lol...its true,if u don't have haters then u won't improve ur game,haters bring dat motivation thats needed to improve a niggaz game...

and the bay is a great place to promote ur shit...hit up some side shows over their... 8) 8) 8)

Elano

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

lol...so mocking somebody by saying "and you sell your CD-Rs on the streets.WOW,what a wonderful job  :D :D "is not hating...i didn't know u had to talk shit about someones mama to be hating,thanx for the info homo... 8) 8) 8)
yeah....you don't know a lot of things i guess  ::)

Elano

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 01:01:18 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating
Thank you my nigga! But guess what we need the haters. they the ones that keep us valid. So dont trip. If anyone hs some ideas please speak on it. I'm about to hit the Bay pretty soon and see what it do.
yeah bruh...lol,Katt Williams always say that shit about how we need haters,lol...its true,if u don't have haters then u won't improve ur game,haters bring dat motivation thats needed to improve a niggaz game...

and the bay is a great place to promote ur shit...hit up some side shows over their... 8) 8) 8)

mustafa just chill for a minute

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 01:12:56 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

wow...thats the best insult u could come up with,lol...

Elano

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 01:23:45 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

i've just told you to CHILL,i don't know what's your problem.....everything for you is an insult  ::)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

i've just told you to CHILL,i don't know what's your problem.....everything for you is an insult  ::)
u Europeans r fuckin hilarious ...i told u to stop hating...u continue to post dumb shit and continue hating...i ignore u,u tell me to chill and call me mustafa...and i say thats all u can come up with,and then ur,like whats ur problem man?wtf...ur a dumb mothafucka not knowing what u said or u don't know what the words that ur typing mean dumbshit...don't just blabber shit out and think its all good...so just leave this thread till u haven't lost all ur dignity u bitch ass cunt...and thanx for the -5 karma bz...

Elano

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2008, 01:38:29 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

u Europeans r fuckin hilarious ...i told u to stop hating...u continue to post dumb shit and continue hating...i ignore u,u tell me to chill and call me mustafa...and i say thats all u can come up with,and then ur,like whats ur problem man?wtf...ur a dumb mothafucka not knowing what u said or u don't know what the words that ur typing mean dumbshit...don't just blabber shit out and think its all good...so just leave this thread till u haven't lost all ur dignity u bitch ass cunt...and thanx for the -5 karma bz...

mustafa is an insult ?  :D
if you are a fuckin arab is not my fault, stupid cuntfuck

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2008, 01:53:27 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

lol...u have to be the dumbest person ever,and i mean that,literally...i have a picture of Tehran in my sig and u call me an Arab...I'm Persian u dumb fuck...and if ur that stupid and can't figure out what Persian is and the only thing that comes to ur mind is a Persian cat or the movie 300...I'm Iranian u idiot...Iranians=Persian...Iran=land of Aryans...so b4 u say some other dumb shit like Iran is an Arab country go read a history or humanities book then come back and hit reply mothafucka...

Elano

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 01:54:55 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

lol...u have to be the dumbest person ever,and i mean that,literally...i have a picture of Tehran in my sig and u call me an Arab...I'm Persian u dumb fuck...and if ur that stupid and can't figure out what Persian is and the only thing that comes to ur mind is a Persian cat or the movie 300...I'm Iranian u idiot...Iranians=Persian...Iran=land of Aryans...so b4 u say some other dumb shit like Iran is an Arab country go read a history or humanities book then come back and hit reply mothafucka...

persian or arab you still a dickhead,mustafa  :D

Elano

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2008, 01:58:03 PM »
hey johnny stop hating  :D :D :D

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2008, 02:01:17 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

lmao at this thread.
lol...i find it funny 2...only because i never thought i would meet somebody this dumb,lol...keeps it pimpen johnny

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2008, 02:03:11 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

yup imma dickhead that goes in ur mamas pussy errnight bz...

Elano

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2008, 02:04:26 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

lmao at this thread.
lol...i find it funny 2...only because i never thought i would meet somebody this dumb,lol...

you've never met your father ?  :D