Author Topic: Your Opinion please  (Read 274 times)

Elano

Re: Your Opinion please
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2008, 02:05:35 PM »
Rap music is my job.

and you sell your CD-Rs on the streets.
WOW,what a wonderful job  :D :D
Stop hating
Thank you my nigga! But guess what we need the haters. they the ones that keep us valid. So dont trip. If anyone hs some ideas please speak on it. I'm about to hit the Bay pretty soon and see what it do.
yeah bruh...lol,Katt Williams always say that shit about how we need haters,lol...its true,if u don't have haters then u won't improve ur game,haters bring dat motivation thats needed to improve a niggaz game...

and the bay is a great place to promote ur shit...hit up some side shows over their... 8) 8) 8)

mustafa just chill for a minute
wow...thats the best insult u could come up with,lol...

i've just told you to CHILL,i don't know what's your problem.....everything for you is an insult  ::)
u Europeans r fuckin hilarious ...i told u to stop hating...u continue to post dumb shit and continue hating...i ignore u,u tell me to chill and call me mustafa...and i say thats all u can come up with,and then ur,like whats ur problem man?wtf...ur a dumb mothafucka not knowing what u said or u don't know what the words that ur typing mean dumbshit...don't just blabber shit out and think its all good...so just leave this thread till u haven't lost all ur dignity u bitch ass cunt...and thanx for the -5 karma bz...

mustafa is an insult ?  :D
if you are a fuckin arab is not my fault, stupid cuntfuck
lol...u have to be the dumbest person ever,and i mean that,literally...i have a picture of Tehran in my sig and u call me an Arab...I'm Persian u dumb fuck...and if ur that stupid and can't figure out what Persian is and the only thing that comes to ur mind is a Persian cat or the movie 300...I'm Iranian u idiot...Iranians=Persian...Iran=land of Aryans...so b4 u say some other dumb shit like Iran is an Arab country go read a history or humanities book then come back and hit reply mothafucka...

persian or arab you still a dickhead,mustafa  :D
yup imma dickhead that goes in ur mamas pussy errnight bz...

no,you are GAY like all the people from the middle east  :D

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2008, 02:05:54 PM »
and lol @ this...

dog fetish???lol...what ever pleases ur cunt...if u like a dog nibbling away at ur cunt,than thats fine by me...lol...i know ur mom likes me doing that to her... 8) 8) 8)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2008, 02:07:55 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating
Thank you my nigga! But guess what we need the haters. they the ones that keep us valid. So dont trip. If anyone hs some ideas please speak on it. I'm about to hit the Bay pretty soon and see what it do.
yeah bruh...lol,Katt Williams always say that shit about how we need haters,lol...its true,if u don't have haters then u won't improve ur game,haters bring dat motivation thats needed to improve a niggaz game...

and the bay is a great place to promote ur shit...hit up some side shows over their... 8) 8) 8)

i've just told you to CHILL,i don't know what's your problem.....everything for you is an insult  ::)
u Europeans r fuckin hilarious ...i told u to stop hating...u continue to post dumb shit and continue hating...i ignore u,u tell me to chill and call me mustafa...and i say thats all u can come up with,and then ur,like whats ur problem man?wtf...ur a dumb mothafucka not knowing what u said or u don't know what the words that ur typing mean dumbshit...don't just blabber shit out and think its all good...so just leave this thread till u haven't lost all ur dignity u bitch ass cunt...and thanx for the -5 karma bz...

lol...u have to be the dumbest person ever,and i mean that,literally...i have a picture of Tehran in my sig and u call me an Arab...I'm Persian u dumb fuck...and if ur that stupid and can't figure out what Persian is and the only thing that comes to ur mind is a Persian cat or the movie 300...I'm Iranian u idiot...Iranians=Persian...Iran=land of Aryans...so b4 u say some other dumb shit like Iran is an Arab country go read a history or humanities book then come back and hit reply mothafucka...

lmao at this thread.
lol...i find it funny 2...only because i never thought i would meet somebody this dumb,lol...

you've never met your father ?  :D
HEY...WHAT DID I TELL U ABOUT UR GRANDPA...DON'T U EVER TALK ABOUT UR GRANDFATHER SON...YUP DAS RIGHT,I'M UR DAD,UR MOMS PUSSY GOT LOOSE OVER THE YEARS THATS WHY I LEFT U GUYS...

Elano

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2008, 02:09:24 PM »
^^^^
net bangin to the fullest  :D
from persia :D
buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2008, 02:10:39 PM »
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

yup imma dickhead that goes in ur mamas pussy errnight bz...

no,you are GAY like all the people from the middle east  :D
lol...i was born in cali foo...and c'mon bz...every body knows that euro got the most fags,lol...its a big ass sausage fest over their...thats why i don't kick it wit Europeans...they all homos like u and ur gay lovers and that old man thats kissing a dog in ur sig...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2008, 02:12:19 PM »
^^^^
buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
lol@ ur intelligence...persia is not a country idiot...lol...it was a long ass time ago...but ur to stupid to know that...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2008, 02:13:37 PM »
and thanx for this debate(which i destroyed u in) dawg...got my post count up alot...at least ur not totally useless...

Elano

« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2008, 02:13:44 PM »
^^^^
lol@ ur intelligence...persia is not a country idiot...lol...it was a long ass time ago...but ur to stupid to know that...

i know,it's just a place full of shit and homos like you  :D

Elano

« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2008, 02:15:33 PM »
and thanx for this debate(which i destroyed u in) dawg...got my post count up alot...at least ur not totally useless...

WOW....i've been destroyed over something i don't give a flyin fuck  :D

persia or iran,call your county gayran if you want....you still a cuntfuck

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2008, 02:17:15 PM »
^^^^

i know,it's just a place full of shit and homos like you  :D
lol...thanx for showing that much attention to me...again like i said in the posts b4...hate nigga,hate...thats what ur good for...lol...if i gotz 30 haters now imma try and get 50 haters hatin on me by the end of this moth...

and ur sig is the shit...at least people will c how weak u r towards a race that is superior to yours...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2008, 02:19:42 PM »

you still a cuntfuck
thats because i'm fuckin ur mamas cunt...good job,ur catching on to this whole English language...now can u say "SHABOOBALABOOPY"...lol...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2008, 02:20:08 PM »
Quote from: Ali tha great link=topic
=174622.msg1788486#msg1788486 date=1206387397
Rap music is my job.

Stop hating

lmao at this thread.
lol...i find it funny 2...only because i never thought i would meet somebody this dumb,lol...

you've never met your father ?  :D

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lol...

Elano

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »

you still a cuntfuck
thats because i'm fuckin ur mamas cunt...good job,ur catching on to this whole English language...now can u say "SHABOOBALABOOPY"...lol...

mustafa you are gay,live with it

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2008, 02:24:23 PM »

you still a cuntfuck

i'm not gonna even say shit cause ur comebacks r weak as fuck...saying the same shit over and over and over...nigga use ur brain and come up wit something...lol...

Elano

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2008, 02:28:18 PM »

you still a cuntfuck

i'm not gonna even say shit cause ur comebacks r weak as fuck...saying the same shit over and over and over...nigga use ur brain and come up wit something...lol...

you are too gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangsta  :D