Author Topic: The Game Readies His "Los Angeles Times" For June 24 (+ Single & Remixes)  (Read 502 times)

MediumL

I have a feeling he may go at Jay.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

messi19

Im interested to see what he brings. I mean DA and DOC have had some really dope songs but too many weak fillers (usually due to either weak beats or lyrics) have let both albums down. If Game can do what he did on Bone Thugs album lyrically, then all he needs is dope beats and it'll be classic. But the Big Dreams is an ok song. nothin that would ruin the album, a solid 7-7.5/10 track. He's gonna need some heavy hittin tracks to get it back on track though. Examples from DA would be: Doctors Advocate, California Vacation, Why You Hate the Game and Ol English.  

yeah, co-sign.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
During a performance last Saturday, at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Game announced to the crowd that his third and possibly final album will be released on June 24th 2008 - the first day of summer.

June 24th, the first day of summer!! I'm learning something new every day! :D
Clearly, either Game or Dubcnn made a little error here. Just thought I'd point it out. After all, Dubcnn has an educative position to maintain 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Now after this The Game is gonna retire by signin to Aftermath and his next album will be released in 2015.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Clearly, either Game or Dubcnn made a little error here. Just thought I'd point it out. After all, Dubcnn has an educative position to maintain 8)

No error on our behalf, thats direct from the label!

i believe june 21 is the summer solstice?

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

~Lucien~

thanks for the info

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"

No error on our behalf, thats direct from the label!

Of course. I didn't know people still made mistakes in these kind of things. I mean, I often get numbers or dates twisted myself, but knowing on what day a season starts? That's something you learn in primary school.

Anyways, good to hear that it'll drop at the end of June. Can't wait 8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have a feeling he may go at Jay.
co-sign

Cant wait for it! Big Dreams has got me all hyped up!

Elano

yes.and it's a problem release a record on the summer solstice ?

westsiderider323

X stands for Times, ike Multiply...

This article doesnt say shit, we need more info, Some feartures, Is tehre a video and shit.......

tru that