Author Topic: Big Fase & Bishop Lamont Video?  (Read 761 times)

Big Fase & Bishop Lamont Video?
« on: March 24, 2008, 12:04:28 PM »
Does anyone have that Big Fase and Bishop Lamont video that was on WCR a couple years back?

Re: Big Fase & Bishop Lamont Video?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 02:27:29 PM »
Anyone?

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 02:36:47 PM »
you know what...i think i know which video you're talking about... i looked for it this afternoon, but no luck, sorry bro.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 02:56:37 PM »
Not to get off the subject playa, but ho wis Fases Cred now ever since the whiteboy drama. Niggaz still riding wit ya boy or are they more skeptic that he didnt rise up and take that fade!

No Teflon

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 05:16:46 PM »
Big Fase is a great dude....Fuck that White boy shit, WHo cares...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 05:43:09 PM »
Wasn't it G.Malone and Bishop Lamont?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 06:52:03 PM »
Yeah... and I'll try to find it. Jamar (who shot and edited it) should still have a copy.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 06:59:22 PM »

now that you mention it...
shit i dont even know im too confused, spent my day reading posts on Dubcc and TheRealBWS and reading DOC interviews and stuff, got me all pumped up for lax and detox, my mind aint working correctly anymore lol.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »

shit i dont even know im too confused, spent my day reading posts on Dubcc and TheRealBWS and reading DOC interviews and stuff, got me all pumped up for lax and detox, my mind aint working correctly anymore lol.

It is G. Malone & Bishop... Fase was there in the audience though.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 07:08:31 AM »

It is G. Malone & Bishop... Fase was there in the audience though.
Ok ...i forgot he was in the audience.

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 09:28:51 AM »
Can you up it Styles?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 09:48:10 AM »
I never said he wasnt a good dude nigga! I asked you a question a real hood question about how niggaz felt that he diodnt get back up and take fade. Niggaz should care if yo general aint man enough to get back up and take fade. That tells me if he wouldnt help himself he wouldnt take fade for you. Speak on that nigga since u sooo hooood. Yeah nigga whats yo come back. Fase is a good dude fucc that shut the hell up nigga if u cant respond to the question

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 09:54:41 AM »
I never said he wasnt a good dude nigga! I asked you a question a real hood question about how niggaz felt that he diodnt get back up and take fade. Niggaz should care if yo general aint man enough to get back up and take fade. That tells me if he wouldnt help himself he wouldnt take fade for you. Speak on that nigga since u sooo hooood. Yeah nigga whats yo come back. Fase is a good dude fucc that shut the hell up nigga if u cant respond to the question

what did you expect him to do? everyone was running from white boy, the only shit you can do against that monster ass nigga is take your hit and get back up, theres no point tryna fight back cus you gonna end up in a hospital bed and lookin even more of a fool, and fase is smarter then doing somthing dumb as using gunplay because he knows hes got shit to look forward too, and he can be apart of that shit if hes locked up

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

messi19

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 09:58:54 AM »

Shut the fuck up Fase is a grown ass man he dont need to play hard to you fake gangstas. He's not a gangbanger no more so he use his smarts before the ignorance.