Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1804 times)

Woodrow

Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« on: March 24, 2008, 06:09:45 PM »
<a href="http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/widget/306013/-1/6/2" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/widget/306013/-1/6/2</a>

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 06:31:42 PM »
and hes just lost 90% of his potential fanbase.. im sure as hell aint buying or voting for his shit now

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 06:47:11 PM »
and hes just lost 90% of his potential fanbase.. im sure as hell aint buying or voting for his shit now

why do you say that? not all of his fans are groupies or dickriders who will stop bumpin' him just because he's on another rapper's WEBSITE hosting something small... it ain't like he is dissing anybody for 50, chill  8)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 06:50:47 PM »

It's a good look for the guy... that site gets lots of visitors and it's a way for him to make new fans. Besides, he's not involved in any of the beefs.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 06:51:32 PM »

why do you say that? not all of his fans are groupies or dickriders who will stop bumpin' him just because he's on another rapper's WEBSITE hosting something small... it ain't like he is dissing anybody for 50, chill  8)

hes already released his single and video yet thats flopped and then what? hes goes on and appears on 50 cents website? hes been taking steps backwards ever since he didnt sign with def jam, he just thinks he knows what hes doin, but doesnt know the silly little things like doing this are the things that most effect the way hes looked at and his appearence towards the fans

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 06:53:46 PM »

It's a good look for the guy... that site gets lots of visitors and it's a way for him to make new fans. Besides, he's not involved in any of the beefs.

and? only the ignorant failing rappers go on there thinking theyre gonna expand there fanbase, the g unit fans dont even buy there own albums apart from 50 cents so what good is g.malone going to be? now hes going to be with the rest of the failing no one gives a fuck about rappers that have appeared on there, papoose, j hood, max b etc..

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 06:55:34 PM »
I just saw Glasses' video on BET earlier, and I see it almost everyday on Rap City, and it's been getting some play on MTV, so it didn't flop, and it's only been on TV for 2 weeks... look how long it took for Snoop's shit to blow up, and other singles... not everything cracks in the span of 2 weeks

and yeah Styles is right too... maybe a select few will stop supporting Glasses (which is some dumb shit btw) but he also will have a shitload of other people saying "Who is this dude? I might have to check him out..."

but w/e, we all have our opinions, and this is just mine... just support the music if you like it

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 06:56:52 PM »

and? only the ignorant failing rappers go on there thinking theyre gonna expand there fanbase, the g unit fans dont even buy there own albums apart from 50 cents so what good is g.malone going to be? now hes going to be with the rest of the failing no one gives a fuck about rappers that have appeared on there, papoose, j hood, max b etc..

Since when is promoting yourself on a high traffic hip hop website ignorant? Just because it's 50 Cent's? That makes no sense at all. 

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »
definitely a good look for him. Not signing to def jam was a mistake? how many rappers move records on def jam now in days? 3 - jay-z (gone), rick ross, jeezy. COUNTLESS others (method man, ghostface, redman, beanie sigel, freeway etc) came out with NO promotion and flopped horribly.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 07:04:18 PM »
Not signing to def jam was a mistake? how many rappers move records on def jam now in days? 3 - jay-z (gone), rick ross, jeezy. COUNTLESS others (method man, ghostface, redman, beanie sigel, freeway etc) came out with NO promotion and flopped horribly.
At the same time, I could say that Rick Ross and Jeezy are "New" artists compared to the rappers who didn't get good promo. Seeing as how Glasses is a new artist, He might have gotten the better treatment from Def Jam. Who knows. It's semantics to argue about it cause Glasses is on Cash money now, and I'll support him cause I like his music.

Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 07:06:51 PM »
Not signing to def jam was a mistake? how many rappers move records on def jam now in days? 3 - jay-z (gone), rick ross, jeezy. COUNTLESS others (method man, ghostface, redman, beanie sigel, freeway etc) came out with NO promotion and flopped horribly.
At the same time, I could say that Rick Ross and Jeezy are "New" artists compared to the rappers who didn't get good promo. Seeing as how Glasses is a new artist, He might have gotten the better treatment from Def Jam. Who knows. It's semantics to argue about it cause Glasses is on Cash money now, and I'll support him cause I like his music.
but the artists who didnt get 'good' promo already have an established fanbase. Now in days, new rappers ARE NOT selling records. It seems like you need to be 2-3 albums deep before your gonna get that plat plaque. Plies dropped a good, single-filled album in August and crawled to gold which is a HUGE success now in days. So much, that he's releasing his sophomore album just TEN MONTHS after the debut. Who goes platinum now in days? 50, Kanye, Luda, T.I. <<-- at least 3 albums deep, some of them 5. 
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

No Teflon

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 07:09:31 PM »
lol, wonder if he sucked of 50 cent or going to...

He just lost another copy of his Cd,

Snitch is promoting his Website and Now that snitch aint selling he talking how he gets 400 000 downloads and says shit..Damn, in 2004 his Defense was his sales, not downloads....

Damn, and all this is Against Jimmy becoz 50 dissed jimmy coz they lost money on the Curtis...50 cent is dropping videos on thisis 50 in attack to Jimmy, so that Jimmy realises htat he is hot...

I wish nothing but Death to a rat like 50 cent...

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 07:12:03 PM »
If you don't buy Beachcruiser because Glasses was on a website then you arent gonna be no loyal fan in the long run anyways. Real niggas do what they wanna do, fake niggas do what they told.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

No Teflon

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 07:14:37 PM »
If you don't buy Beachcruiser because Glasses was on a website then you arent gonna be no loyal fan in the long run anyways. Real niggas do what they wanna do, fake niggas do what they told.

no homie, i will buy 9 LAX cds and 2 Jay Rocks CDs, maybe Eaastwood, but not Glasses, JUST, JUTS becoz he had "thisis50" coming outta his lips...

Thats how Loyal We are, Critisize how u want, we are Dead Loyal to BWS, aint no Snitchz here....

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 07:19:11 PM »

no homie, i will buy 9 LAX cds and 2 Jay Rocks CDs, maybe Eaastwood, but not Glasses, JUST, JUTS becoz he had "thisis50" coming outta his lips...

Thats how Loyal We are, Critisize how u want, we are Dead Loyal to BWS, aint no Snitchz here....

damn... thats like belonging to a cult or something.