Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1767 times)

Elano

Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2008, 01:55:07 AM »
The funny thing is that he's wastin his minimum wage salary on Game CDs when Game probably wont even acknowledge dude in the street. lmao

lol  :D

Lucifuge

« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2008, 02:19:09 AM »
:D ;D @ people still trying to make a point, these guy's are game dick rider's they been brainwashed by all the lil game diss track's they got it in there mind's that there apart of BWS

i don't even see the big deal in this and why this went on for so long, glasses is just trying to get his name out there there's million's of people that viste that site even the 50 haters, so it's a good look, it's a way to get you'r face out there, it's promo, even if 1 out of 30  people on there buy's you'r shit it still another sale

these lil game dick smokes are some real square ass niggaz and you will never get them to change there mind's so stop trying to, these guy's aint real hip hop fan's there fan's of THE GAME he can do know wrong in there eye's so stop trying to get them to see you'r point because it's like putting candy next to a baby and telling them don't touch it......(pointless)

the BwS and G Unit Cult Member's are some of the dumbest rap fan's you'll find out there,and im not saying all of them but most of them are some real weenies

Do u know what the fuck u just said u dumb muthafucka? Hahaha

Okay i like Scarface, Cube, Snoop, Pac, Big, Crooked, Game, Kurupt, Pun, Nas, Jay etc etc how the fuck am i not a fan of hiphop just cuz i like Game, 50 or even Soulja Boy (for example)? No Teflon wasn't even serious u dumb ass. And LongBeachIzActive said thats how THEY THINK, as in little kids who listen to 50 and Game. But the same thing goes for Pac/Big fans, or Jay/Nas. They're fans are the same, so are they not hiphop also?
first off who the fuck is talking to you and if you felt i was talking to you, you must be a groupie becauce i clearly said groupie's and you responded to me, so if you felt disrespected or that i was talking to you when saying groupies that mean's what ? if the shoes fit wear it  ;D :D ;D

my work here is done

dude owned his own self

Lol at dumb ass tryna sound smart. Yeah im a Game groupie u mad? But how am i not HipHop because of that? Dumb muthafucka.
da fuck up nigga you owned you'r own self  :D ;D

lol okay i owned myself wooow how cool ::). Im a Game groupie but u said that people that are Game and 50 groupies aint HipHop and i ask u how?

do u got a hemoroids?you too muc on game dick,get from he's dick dogg ::)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

messi19

« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2008, 02:46:23 AM »
:D ;D @ people still trying to make a point, these guy's are game dick rider's they been brainwashed by all the lil game diss track's they got it in there mind's that there apart of BWS

i don't even see the big deal in this and why this went on for so long, glasses is just trying to get his name out there there's million's of people that viste that site even the 50 haters, so it's a good look, it's a way to get you'r face out there, it's promo, even if 1 out of 30  people on there buy's you'r shit it still another sale

these lil game dick smokes are some real square ass niggaz and you will never get them to change there mind's so stop trying to, these guy's aint real hip hop fan's there fan's of THE GAME he can do know wrong in there eye's so stop trying to get them to see you'r point because it's like putting candy next to a baby and telling them don't touch it......(pointless)

the BwS and G Unit Cult Member's are some of the dumbest rap fan's you'll find out there,and im not saying all of them but most of them are some real weenies

Do u know what the fuck u just said u dumb muthafucka? Hahaha

Okay i like Scarface, Cube, Snoop, Pac, Big, Crooked, Game, Kurupt, Pun, Nas, Jay etc etc how the fuck am i not a fan of hiphop just cuz i like Game, 50 or even Soulja Boy (for example)? No Teflon wasn't even serious u dumb ass. And LongBeachIzActive said thats how THEY THINK, as in little kids who listen to 50 and Game. But the same thing goes for Pac/Big fans, or Jay/Nas. They're fans are the same, so are they not hiphop also?
first off who the fuck is talking to you and if you felt i was talking to you, you must be a groupie becauce i clearly said groupie's and you responded to me, so if you felt disrespected or that i was talking to you when saying groupies that mean's what ? if the shoes fit wear it  ;D :D ;D

my work here is done

dude owned his own self

Lol at dumb ass tryna sound smart. Yeah im a Game groupie u mad? But how am i not HipHop because of that? Dumb muthafucka.
da fuck up nigga you owned you'r own self  :D ;D

lol okay i owned myself wooow how cool ::). Im a Game groupie but u said that people that are Game and 50 groupies aint HipHop and i ask u how?

do u got a hemoroids?you too muc on game dick,get from he's dick dogg ::)

Niggas from Bosnia dont count. Your irrelevant. Go ride a donkey or some shit nigga. U cant c me.

Elano

« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2008, 04:53:27 AM »
black wall street mozarfaca  :D

messi19

« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2008, 05:05:09 AM »
Somebody done put some D's on that nigga. The nigga would probably float on water.
That nigga could feed everybody in Africa with those milk havin tits.

Step yo swag game up Glasses.

HG

• 'G'
« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2008, 06:36:22 AM »
you're confused cos you're talking shit about glasses, but you have his album as most anticipated in your sig

messi19

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2008, 06:56:39 AM »
you're confused cos you're talking shit about glasses, but you have his album as most anticipated in your sig

cuz i cant wait to hate on that album. U mad HG?

SGV

« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2008, 11:37:23 AM »
Woodrow... You never heard the joint with Akon? The one with Mannie Fresh? That Trapstar joint? Go Crazy? You didn't hear Jeezy until My Hood? Tht was released well after all of his big singles.

Woodrow

« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2008, 02:01:38 PM »
Woodrow... You never heard the joint with Akon? The one with Mannie Fresh? That Trapstar joint? Go Crazy? You didn't hear Jeezy until My Hood? Tht was released well after all of his big singles.
Now that you mention it, I probably heard the Akon & Mannie fresh tracks, details are a bit hazy. I guess the point I was trying to make is that I never really heard of him till Def Jam started pushing him.

HG

• 'G'
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2008, 02:52:48 PM »

cuz i cant wait to hate on that album. U mad HG?

not really

SGV

« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »
I understand that Woodrow. But Def Jam was pushing out the gate. My Hood was the tail end of the first major push.

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2008, 05:26:19 PM »
Messi, Don't hate cuz fat boyz is poppin' right now!!!!!!! LMAO

U see Rick Ross representin for us! hahahaha....

Be on the look out for that Mistah FAB single with me and Ross called "Fat Boy"!!!

Also checc out that new Mac 10 shit.... that bitch is CRACC for real!!!!

No Teflon

« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2008, 06:28:31 PM »
^^Smh at this nigga, his shit hasnt been heard on the radio, his lil Certified Washed up single played a few times on Power 106 or whateer, i dont watch that gay shit anyway, he thinks he is all that....

Rick Ross had Speeding, this Cerfitied Shit just showed us why West Coast is falling, coz niggaz have no hype, no ears for the beats and no style...They are so concerned about being REAL, on the streets that they are lacking in creativity and image...Thats why Game is so hated, coz he did his own thing, he acted in front of the cameras, coz he is not Insecure and fagget ass niggaz like RAss KAss are so insecure that they hated him...ITs all entertainment and WEst Coast niggaz cant read or Entertain...Snoop and Game are the only niggaz that can entertain, the rest stand there like a head busters, concerning about  WHat other West Coast MC's think about their street cred, if i act like this or if i act like that.........

Thats why South is popping, coz there are no haters and niggaz have no trouble expressing who they are, Maybe Khaled is annoying but Jeeezy and all them...and I swear to God, if Jeezy was on the west, He would get mad hate, coz he is wack, but he getting $$$ and he aint worrying about that....

One way or another, Everybody is washed up, Snoop and Game are the only ones, Clyde Carson and Jay Rock are another 2 rappers that can be somebody.........thats about it.

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »
stop the pointless hatin people............ glasses is doin his bit to bring the west back.... now you all do yours and support the nigga......

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

messi19

« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2008, 07:58:02 PM »

wtf ?  :D

wtf what?

how old are you ?  12 ?

nigga are u dumb? i didnt do this, i found this on his old site.