Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1768 times)

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 07:20:41 PM »
If you don't buy Beachcruiser because Glasses was on a website then you arent gonna be no loyal fan in the long run anyways. Real niggas do what they wanna do, fake niggas do what they told.

no homie, i will buy 9 LAX cds and 2 Jay Rocks CDs, maybe Eaastwood, but not Glasses, JUST, JUTS becoz he had "thisis50" coming outta his lips...

Thats how Loyal We are, Critisize how u want, we are Dead Loyal to BWS, aint no Snitchz here....

I aint critisizin no BWS or Game fan. My whole question is was Glasses saying anything about 50 cent, Gunit, Game, or BWS in that video? No, he was doing something the LABEL(Universal Records) probably set up for him to do, A countdown of 10 Music Videos. I can tell you that all the niggas on BWS that I know will not care about this so I don't know why you should. But you must not have liked Glasses music much in the first place if this is all it took to make you not buy the album. But by all means Do You.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 07:21:57 PM »
and hes just lost 90% of his potential fanbase.. im sure as hell aint buying or voting for his shit now

It's a good look for the guy... that site gets lots of visitors and it's a way for him to make new fans. Besides, he's not involved in any of the beefs.

and? only the ignorant failing rappers go on there thinking theyre gonna expand there fanbase, the g unit fans dont even buy there own albums apart from 50 cents so what good is g.malone going to be? now hes going to be with the rest of the failing no one gives a fuck about rappers that have appeared on there, papoose, j hood, max b etc..

Since when is promoting yourself on a high traffic hip hop website ignorant? Just because it's 50 Cent's? That makes no sense at all. 

because you dont understand, its not promotion when it comes to 50 cent, 50 cent fans dont give a fuck about anyone else apart from 50 cent and g unit, and g malones biggest potential fanbase is the westcoast which also happens to be mostly the games fanbase, on the internet and as stupid as this sounds there is a proxy media war against the g unit fans and the game fans, now on mostly hiphop forums like sohh, hhboard, allhiphop & thisis50 gunit fans know of g malone as the nigga that fucked with game, that was on black wall street and fucked with fase, when they see him on a 50 cent related website that gives them the priverlage to say whatever the fuck they want and so "malone aint fucking with game" and all that bullshit, this then puts the game fans in a defensive position, hating back at both the g unit fans and g malone... and thats simply it, now you wont see nothing come off g malones single or singles and his album will flop hard.. i will be surprised if he even has another single, and after the flop of certified the album will most likely be pushed back
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:23:35 PM by LongBeachsFinest »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 07:24:59 PM »
and hes just lost 90% of his potential fanbase.. im sure as hell aint buying or voting for his shit now

It's a good look for the guy... that site gets lots of visitors and it's a way for him to make new fans. Besides, he's not involved in any of the beefs.

and? only the ignorant failing rappers go on there thinking theyre gonna expand there fanbase, the g unit fans dont even buy there own albums apart from 50 cents so what good is g.malone going to be? now hes going to be with the rest of the failing no one gives a fuck about rappers that have appeared on there, papoose, j hood, max b etc..

Since when is promoting yourself on a high traffic hip hop website ignorant? Just because it's 50 Cent's? That makes no sense at all. 

because you dont understand, its not promotion when it comes to 50 cent, 50 cent fans dont give a fuck about anyone else apart from 50 cent and g unit, and g malones biggest potential fanbase is the westcoast which also happens to be mostly the games fanbase, on the internet and as stupid as this sounds there is a proxy media war against the g unit fans and the game fans, now on mostly hiphop forums like sohh, hhboard, allhiphop & thisis50 gunit fans know of g malone as the nigga that fucked with game, that was on black wall street and fucked with fase, when they see him on a 50 cent related website that gives them the priverlage to say whatever the fuck they want and so "malone aint fucking with game" and all that bullshit, this then puts the game fans in a defensive position, hating back at both the g unit fans and g malone... and thats simply it, now you want see nothing come off g malones single or singles and his album will flop hard..

Come on dogg, be real with yoself. Most niggas on the internet aint bout to buy no CD anyways. Glasses aint been BWS for 3 years now. He Cash Money. Which means he don't need to sale off of Game and he's not going to, Game sold off of Dre n 50. Malone is being set up off of Baby Wayne n the whole Cash Money buzz.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

No Teflon

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »
If you don't buy Beachcruiser because Glasses was on a website then you arent gonna be no loyal fan in the long run anyways. Real niggas do what they wanna do, fake niggas do what they told.

no homie, i will buy 9 LAX cds and 2 Jay Rocks CDs, maybe Eaastwood, but not Glasses, JUST, JUTS becoz he had "thisis50" coming outta his lips...

Thats how Loyal We are, Critisize how u want, we are Dead Loyal to BWS, aint no Snitchz here....

damn... thats like belonging to a cult or something.

haha, Hell yeah, BWS Cult..We got our own religion, Called Loyality... I wana see Yato say "Yo 50, this beef is old, i ma go and squash it with Game and Do a track, he a good MC"..
LOL, 50 cent will Go on Hot 97 next Day and Cry over the radio saying he bought Tony Yayo Toilet Paper, Salt, Vinegar, He wrote all songs for him, he cured his kids from Cancer and Aids and shit.......

get the fuck outta here....

No Teflon

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2008, 07:26:31 PM »

I aint critisizin no BWS or Game fan. My whole question is was Glasses saying anything about 50 cent, Gunit, Game, or BWS in that video? No, he was doing something the LABEL(Universal Records) probably set up for him to do, A countdown of 10 Music Videos. I can tell you that all the niggas on BWS that I know will not care about this so I don't know why you should. But you must not have liked Glasses music much in the first place if this is all it took to make you not buy the album. But by all means Do You.

Whats there to buy, he will get pushed back till 2020 coz his singles are not getting any airplay much, few times now and than.....

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2008, 07:26:52 PM »

because you dont understand, its not promotion when it comes to 50 cent, 50 cent fans dont give a fuck about anyone else apart from 50 cent and g unit, and g malones biggest potential fanbase is the westcoast which also happens to be mostly the games fanbase, on the internet and as stupid as this sounds there is a proxy media war against the g unit fans and the game fans, now on mostly hiphop forums like sohh, hhboard, allhiphop & thisis50 gunit fans know of g malone as the nigga that fucked with game, that was on black wall street and fucked with fase, when they see him on a 50 cent related website that gives them the priverlage to say whatever the fuck they want and so "malone aint fucking with game" and all that bullshit, this then puts the game fans in a defensive position, hating back at both the g unit fans and g malone... and thats simply it, now you wont see nothing come off g malones single or singles and his album will flop hard.. i will be surprised if he even has another single, and after the flop of certified the album will most likely be pushed back

there's a whole slew of fans that like 50 Cent's music that don't give a shit about any of the beefs. not everybody is in to this whole "us vs. them" bullshit. the only people that are in to to those wars hard-core are people that haven't grown up yet.  
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2008, 07:27:40 PM »

because you dont understand, its not promotion when it comes to 50 cent, 50 cent fans dont give a fuck about anyone else apart from 50 cent and g unit, and g malones biggest potential fanbase is the westcoast which also happens to be mostly the games fanbase, on the internet and as stupid as this sounds there is a proxy media war against the g unit fans and the game fans, now on mostly hiphop forums like sohh, hhboard, allhiphop & thisis50 gunit fans know of g malone as the nigga that fucked with game, that was on black wall street and fucked with fase, when they see him on a 50 cent related website that gives them the priverlage to say whatever the fuck they want and so "malone aint fucking with game" and all that bullshit, this then puts the game fans in a defensive position, hating back at both the g unit fans and g malone... and thats simply it, now you want see nothing come off g malones single or singles and his album will flop hard..

Come on dogg, be real with yoself. Most niggas on the internet aint bout to buy no CD anyways. Glasses aint been BWS for 3 years now. He Cash Money. Which means he don't need to sale off of Game and he's not going to, Game sold off of Dre n 50. Malone is being set up off of Baby Wayne n the whole Cash Money buzz.

lol what cash money buzz?? the only hope of new west coast artists selling decent is with the help of the game - you think mack 10's gonna sell anything of the cash money buzz? no! so what chance has g malone a less established artist then mack

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2008, 07:29:13 PM »

damn... thats like belonging to a cult or something.

haha, Hell yeah, BWS Cult..We got our own religion, Called Loyality... I wana see Yato say "Yo 50, this beef is old, i ma go and squash it with Game and Do a track, he a good MC"..
LOL, 50 cent will Go on Hot 97 next Day and Cry over the radio saying he bought Tony Yayo Toilet Paper, Salt, Vinegar, He wrote all songs for him, he cured his kids from Cancer and Aids and shit.......

get the fuck outta here....

wow... I haven't seen cultish stuff like this since the 2Pacalytes on all of those old Tupac forums.

Johnny B

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2008, 07:31:40 PM »
No Teflon needs a hug. :D

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »

there's a whole slew of fans that like 50 Cent's music that don't give a shit about any of the beefs. not everybody is in to this whole "us vs. them" bullshit. the only people that are in to to those wars hard-core are people that haven't grown up yet. 

ts not aout the 50 cent fans, its about the game fans and how they see somthing like this, look at spider loc he is currently the most disliked person in hiphop, and the fact that hes one wack rapper adds to that but its mostly because he went against game, and no g malone hasnt done anything on the level as spider did in disrespecting game but hes still affiliated with a brand that game fans dont like people to be affiliated with

No Teflon

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 07:33:22 PM »

I swear to God, all 600 Members currently @therealbws will go and buy at least 1-2 LAX Cds,  I am getting 9, for myself and all my brothers and sisters, yes, i have  big Fam...

How else do u think Game sold 1.5 mils worldwide with Record sales today, when Ne yo and R kelly only sold 850 000 in USA???

Internet can Start ur carreer and finish it, if u have  a fanbase like Games, Internet is the key to Sell...

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2008, 07:33:51 PM »

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2008, 07:35:40 PM »

lol what cash money buzz?? the only hope of new west coast artists selling decent is with the help of the game - you think mack 10's gonna sell anything of the cash money buzz? no! so what chance has g malone a less established artist then mack

My nigga, take Billboard out of yo signature. Because right now you comin off as a real hatin ass nigga talkin down on Malone(One of 4bent's homies) and he would slap the shit out of you if he heard you talkin like that.

I dont got NO Love for 50 Cent or G-Unit. I got 8 different G-Unot shirts from when niggas was bout to put out a G-Unot Clothing Line. But this shit right here is sickening. It's cool to be a fan and support your favorite artist, but u mad cuz somebody is on a website? I wouldnt even care if you just said you aint like G's music. That would be a valid excuse. Even if G did a song with 50 I could understand your point of view. But a website? A website dogg? Keep it 100. Im out b4 I get into some bullshit internet argument

FOC
FMG/Blu Division/BWS

www.myspace.com/focbeats

No Teflon

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2008, 07:36:12 PM »

to be honest, i iant with the beef either, i am just acting liek this on the net, coz "i am having  a bad day, my dads gay and i am mad that i dont have aids, all i wanan do is die, tried suicide six times, and couldnt even do it right"..

Anyway, i went and bought Hustlers Ambition CD single, from 50 cent, i like that, I know what corny ass 50 is gonna say.. "We have been a base drop for alota new artists, even on the west coat, Glasses malone was on thisis50,  even West Coast couldnt help him, bla bla", shit lik ethat

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2008, 07:37:18 PM »

ts not aout the 50 cent fans, its about the game fans and how they see somthing like this, look at spider loc he is currently the most disliked person in hiphop, and the fact that hes one wack rapper adds to that but its mostly because he went against game, and no g malone hasnt done anything on the level as spider did in disrespecting game but hes still affiliated with a brand that game fans dont like people to be affiliated with

bruh... look at what you typed though and tell me if that's not on some weird-shit... that type of mind-frame that you are describing about a group of fans that will dislike an artist just because he showed up on a popular website to help promote his name. and that's all it is really.... nobody is being disrespected.