Author Topic: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week  (Read 1769 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: Glasses Malone hosts Thisis50's top 10 videos of the Week
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2008, 09:28:10 AM »
Dear G MALONE, I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
But anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's suge?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?I'ma name her Glasses Malone
I read about your your sngle floppin too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Kam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Game too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan

LOL!

thanks to everyone who has supported me, and my single "Certified".....it was number 1 on the west coast.........and still spreadin thru out the United States!!!!

Thanks to all that really hate me for whatever reason! I couldn't really do the things I do with out you guys as well! www.fuckglassesmalone.com will be up in 2 weeks

u can get your fuck Glasses Malone merchandise there! (that is not a joke)

stay tuned for my new tape "Fuck Glasses Malone" with features from Mack 10, Bishop Lamont, Kam, Too Short, Mistah Fab, Birdman, Lil Wayne, and a few special guests(U gon like the special guest!!!!!lol)..........Coming April '08

[/b]

see now thats a good idea and if you actually go ahead with that i will gain a new respect for you, make it a mixtape dedicated to the people that dont believe in you so you can prove them wrong, i actually hope somthing comes of that

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

The_Offence

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2008, 09:32:29 AM »
This is Stan

LOL!

thanks to everyone who has supported me, and my single "Certified".....it was number 1 on the west coast.........and still spreadin thru out the United States!!!!

Thanks to all that really hate me for whatever reason! I couldn't really do the things I do with out you guys as well! www.fuckglassesmalone.com will be up in 2 weeks

stay tuned for my new tape "Fuck Glasses Malone" with features from Mack 10, Bishop Lamont, Kam, Too Short, Mistah Fab, Birdman, Lil Wayne, and a few special guests(U gon like the special guest!!!!!lol)..........Coming April '08

[/b]
naw fuck you g malone i see you getting spinz on B.E.T, MTV a nigga don't like that shit fuck man

im gonna look for any reason to hate on you'r ass

i ain't voting for you'r videos

i hope you'r album flops

nigga working with baby and lil wayne major artist in the game......i don't like that shit g

i like you better when you were hustling on the streets

(the Hater's Talking)  :D ;D
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 09:35:46 AM by The_Offence »

messi19

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2008, 09:40:19 AM »
:D ;D @ people still trying to make a point, these guy's are game dick rider's they been brainwashed by all the lil game diss track's they got it in there mind's that there apart of BWS

i don't even see the big deal in this and why this went on for so long, glasses is just trying to get his name out there there's million's of people that viste that site even the 50 haters, so it's a good look, it's a way to get you'r face out there, it's promo, even if 1 out of 30  people on there buy's you'r shit it still another sale

these lil game dick smokes are some real square ass niggaz and you will never get them to change there mind's so stop trying to, these guy's aint real hip hop fan's there fan's of THE GAME he can do know wrong in there eye's so stop trying to get them to see you'r point because it's like putting candy next to a baby and telling them don't touch it......(pointless)

the BwS and G Unit Cult Member's are some of the dumbest rap fan's you'll find out there,and im not saying all of them but most of them are some real weenies

Do u know what the fuck u just said u dumb muthafucka? Hahaha

Okay i like Scarface, Cube, Snoop, Pac, Big, Crooked, Game, Kurupt, Pun, Nas, Jay etc etc how the fuck am i not a fan of hiphop just cuz i like Game, 50 or even Soulja Boy (for example)? No Teflon wasn't even serious u dumb ass. And LongBeachIzActive said thats how THEY THINK, as in little kids who listen to 50 and Game. But the same thing goes for Pac/Big fans, or Jay/Nas. They're fans are the same, so are they not hiphop also?
first off who the fuck is talking to you and if you felt i was talking to you, you must be a groupie becauce i clearly said groupie's and you responded to me, so if you felt disrespected or that i was talking to you when saying groupies that mean's what ? if the shoes fit wear it  ;D :D ;D

my work here is done

dude owned his own self

Lol at dumb ass tryna sound smart. Yeah im a Game groupie u mad? But how am i not HipHop because of that? Dumb muthafucka.

messi19

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2008, 09:43:30 AM »
The only thing G Malone got on lock is them double D lookin titties. I bet he breast feeds Spider Loc and they yell "Im the most eastiest" everyday.

Snoop and Game got this on lock all yall other muthafuckas chill before you speak about the dons.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2008, 09:45:22 AM »
The only thing G Malone got on lock is them double D lookin titties. I bet he breast feeds Spider Loc and they yell "Im the most eastiest" everyday.

LMAO WHAT????? LMAO!!!!  :D

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2008, 10:01:40 AM »
This is Stan

LOL!

[/b]

see now thats a good idea and if you actually go ahead with that i will gain a new respect for you, make it a mixtape dedicated to the people that dont believe in you so you can prove them wrong, i actually hope somthing comes of that
all the music is done we mix our shit right so once all the mixing and the site is up the tape will drop.quality has been a key in glasses music it wont sound like a nigga  mixed it outside lol

The_Offence

« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »
:D ;D @ people still trying to make a point, these guy's are game dick rider's they been brainwashed by all the lil game diss track's they got it in there mind's that there apart of BWS

i don't even see the big deal in this and why this went on for so long, glasses is just trying to get his name out there there's million's of people that viste that site even the 50 haters, so it's a good look, it's a way to get you'r face out there, it's promo, even if 1 out of 30  people on there buy's you'r shit it still another sale

these lil game dick smokes are some real square ass niggaz and you will never get them to change there mind's so stop trying to, these guy's aint real hip hop fan's there fan's of THE GAME he can do know wrong in there eye's so stop trying to get them to see you'r point because it's like putting candy next to a baby and telling them don't touch it......(pointless)

the BwS and G Unit Cult Member's are some of the dumbest rap fan's you'll find out there,and im not saying all of them but most of them are some real weenies

Okay i like Scarface, Cube, Snoop, Pac, Big, Crooked, Game, Kurupt, Pun, Nas, Jay etc etc how the fuck am i not a fan of hiphop just cuz i like Game, 50 or even Soulja Boy (for example)? No Teflon wasn't even serious u dumb ass. And LongBeachIzActive said thats how THEY THINK, as in little kids who listen to 50 and Game. But the same thing goes for Pac/Big fans, or Jay/Nas. They're fans are the same, so are they not hiphop also?
first off who the fuck is talking to you and if you felt i was talking to you, you must be a groupie becauce i clearly said groupie's and you responded to me, so if you felt disrespected or that i was talking to you when saying groupies that mean's what ? if the shoes fit wear it  ;D :D ;D

my work here is done

dude owned his own self

Lol at dumb ass tryna sound smart. Yeah im a Game groupie u mad? But how am i not HipHop because of that? Dumb muthafucka.
da fuck up nigga you owned you'r own self  :D ;D

messi19

« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2008, 10:07:45 AM »

my work here is done

dude owned his own self

lol okay i owned myself wooow how cool ::). Im a Game groupie but u said that people that are Game and 50 groupies aint HipHop and i ask u how?

The_Offence

« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2008, 10:17:23 AM »

my work here is done

dude owned his own self

lol okay i owned myself wooow how cool ::). Im a Game groupie but u said that people that are Game and 50 groupies aint HipHop and i ask u how?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  ;D ;D ;D

how do you own you'r own self  ;D

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

messi19

« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2008, 10:22:43 AM »

my work here is done

dude owned his own self

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  ;D ;D ;D

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

lol okay i guess i lost ::)..this dude lame as fuck haha.

The_Offence

« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2008, 10:26:32 AM »

my work here is done

dude owned his own self

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh  ;D ;D ;D

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

lol okay i guess i lost ::)..this dude lame as fuck haha.

you'r the groupie that owned his own self sucking game's dick and im the lame one

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :D ;D :D ;D :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :D ;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blood$

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2008, 10:27:02 AM »
Aint nobody said they had real beef nigga. But thats how white (sometimes also black) lil kids think. And lets keep it 100 niggas dont buy CD's they bootleg the shit. U need that fanbase to sell.  N nobody give a fuck if u a hood nigga or not thats all yall muthafuckas can talk about. "He most def knows how to find me!" oooooooooooooohh is that suppose to make u hard nigga fuck outta here. U aint even talented like that on the real so stay in yo lane. Bottom line is u nee that type a fanbase to sell and u on major dont act like just cuz u got a Bentley that u show all the time, u straight. If u got the west coast on lock then the numbers will show it.

We know u been takin shots at Game too nigga dont act like u dont know even though "u got his number"

I think what he meant by "he has Game's #" is that he is still good with Game, and that they haven't stoped talkin' to eachother, and that if there was any real problem with them that they could get at eachother and talk about it, not start beef...

MR_JV

« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2008, 10:35:43 AM »
i dont know why people listen to or even take notice of some of the haters.
i mean come on they have no credibility whatsoever. just a bunch of kids with no life. let them hate...

messi19

« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2008, 10:41:09 AM »
Aint nobody said they had real beef nigga. But thats how white (sometimes also black) lil kids think. And lets keep it 100 niggas dont buy CD's they bootleg the shit. U need that fanbase to sell.  N nobody give a fuck if u a hood nigga or not thats all yall muthafuckas can talk about. "He most def knows how to find me!" oooooooooooooohh is that suppose to make u hard nigga fuck outta here. U aint even talented like that on the real so stay in yo lane. Bottom line is u nee that type a fanbase to sell and u on major dont act like just cuz u got a Bentley that u show all the time, u straight. If u got the west coast on lock then the numbers will show it.

We know u been takin shots at Game too nigga dont act like u dont know even though "u got his number"

I think what he meant by "he has Game's #" is that he is still good with Game, and that they haven't stoped talkin' to eachother, and that if there was any real problem with them that they could get at eachother and talk about it, not start beef...

Lol i know homie. What i was sayin is i know he been takin shots at Game for the longest so if u got his number why not say it to dudes face. Stop frontin fat boy we know u takin shots at Game. You better watch out before BWS stans come for u nigga. I got my real niggas on Therealbws.com, and other unnamed locations, we'll hack your computer before you know it nigga. I already got my stripes though.

The_Offence

« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2008, 10:51:23 AM »

Lol i know homie. What i was sayin is i know he been takin shots at Game for the longest so if u got his number why not say it to dudes face. Stop frontin fat boy we know u takin shots at Game. You better watch out before BWS stans come for u nigga. I got my real niggas on Therealbws.com, and other unnamed locations, we'll hack your computer before you know it nigga. I already got my stripes though.
shut the hell up already you fucking groupie if game and g malone got a problem who the fuck are you ? game's butler, you a nobody fan, shut you'r ass up and take games pubs out you'r mouth faggot

fucking groupies you'r one of those bws stans too, talking like you don't run with those eurofag on therealbws.com
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 10:58:33 AM by The_Offence »