Author Topic: Exclusive:Interview With West Coast Legend Kam (Dr. Dre/Ice Cube/Nate Dogg/More)  (Read 780 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL... I spoke to Jazzy the other day about that mixtape and he said that he was given new songs to add on. I am going to have to clown on my big brother with this..  8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
yo dope interview

really enjoyed it, mad interesting

it got me hell amped for this warzone album dropping

also the knoc interview u did a while back was real dope too, read it at the time but don't think i gave u props for it

peace

Lunatic

Kimbo: Thanks homie. He is definitely dope.
kurupt: I know u do, it wasnt nothin like that. I was just explaining myself, u are definitely still the homie. no disrespect taken at all. Thanks a whole lot
Styles: LOL i got kinda shook when he said that, but i was bout 98% sure it wasnt out yet..LOL
skeptic: i cant express how much i appreciate it. I didn't do a Knoc interview yet LOL..maybe that was the one he did for dubcnn or rapindustry.com...I work for raptalk.net...I still have a Knoc interview planned though plus PLENTY more with Mathmadix ;)
Chad: see my response to skeptic lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
oh for real,

yeah it was the rap talk one, I just assumed u did it cos I think u posted it up & i remember reading in a post u did once saying u were going to interview him

Lunatic

oh for real,

yeah it was the rap talk one, I just assumed u did it cos I think u posted it up & i remember reading in a post u did once saying u were going to interview him
it was rap industry, not rap talk..yea i posted it as a fan, not as the one who did it..lol its all good though, i definitely do see were the confusion came from

look for a knoc interview within the coming months..i got some other immediate ones planned right now

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
propz dope interview

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks, interesting stuff

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Dope. When it comes to laying down a verse do you like to write something down or do you just go into the booth and freestyle it off the top?

I have never freestyled a verse in my life. I freestyle the attitude or the style and delivery of it; that is the only thing improvise on the spot according to how I feel about it. I am in this game for different reasons than most. I love the art of hip-hop, I love the meaning and the lyrics; I am a lyricist. I enjoy the degree of difficulty; which is what gets me excited. I enjoy somebody so clever with the super grip firm of words and we call that a synonym, metaphors and similes. I’m into the lyrics and making it something clever so I can get a few points across. At the same time me being a conscious rapper making it some conscious shit makes it more difficult, it’s to a higher degree of difficulty. People today do not want to hear preaching. I am able to say some conscious shit in a street way with swagger on a banging beat. That is why I am in a class of my own right there. I am not saying I am the tightest in any of those areas but all of them together do. I have so many of those abilities, which is why I have been able to last in the game.

You Did a Great Job Luna!!!

Thank you very Much for asking this question!!

Glad to hear What Snoop did in trying to get these Guys A Deal!!
now It's Up to  Them!!!
With support from the Fans, I'm sure they make it!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 08:03:46 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Lunatic

^Thanks a whole lot Mackin. Its nothing homie, all these interviews are for the homies as well so its worth nothin if i dont ask the questions Y'ALL want answered.

no doubt snoop is the man for that..i'm sure they'll do alright

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Thanks a whole lot Mackin. Its nothing homie, all these interviews are for the homies as well so its worth nothin if i dont ask the questions Y'ALL want answered.

no doubt snoop is the man for that..i'm sure they'll do alright
^ ;) ;) ;) 8) 8) 8)

Lunatic

;) ;) ;) 8) 8) 8)
and props for sayin i did a good job..i know you are very honest and wouldn't say that if u didnt mean it, so props and thanks

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HAhaha..To Be Successful, you have to Learn how to deal with Criticism, What comes after you've been criticized is Very Important. IMO
You've been doing a good job thus far.

Keep the Interviews coming!

Lunatic

HAhaha..To Be Successful, you have to Learn how to deal with Criticism, What comes after you've been criticized is Very Important. IMO
You've been doing a good job thus far.

Keep the Interviews coming!

ohh i know that, that's why i appreciate the honesty and really really appreciate it when its good feedback because i know its 100% honest..not that i don't appreciate everyone's props, its just that criticism you've given me that makes ya props extra special (no homo) ;)

no doubt they will keep coming!

D~Nice

Nice interview man. I am proud of the work you putting it man. Sounds like that Warzone album is going to be a good one. Look out, Doggystyle Records is looking like it is going to do some damage this year.

Lunatic

Nice interview man. I am proud of the work you putting it man. Sounds like that Warzone album is going to be a good one. Look out, Doggystyle Records is looking like it is going to do some damage this year.
thanks a whole lot D. I couldn't do it without all the motivation and love i get from everyone here. That is why I am always trying to knock some out and gain more contacts and improve my skills as well.

That album sounds very good. I expected those appearances besides Warren G. Not that they dont fuck with him, just been a minute since we seen Warren fuckin with them, so that's great.