Author Topic: Nas's "N*gger" album coming out 3 and ahalf weeks and theres no single, wtf?  (Read 453 times)

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
I Hope Its Dope

herpes

it won't drop until he changes the name ... and to be honest I'm very doubtful about the quality of the album .. Diddy , Dupri ... I hope he isn't trying to go too mainstream with this one

And thats what everyone said about Will I Am being all over HHID production wise and he came through.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
it won't drop until he changes the name ... and to be honest I'm very doubtful about the quality of the album .. Diddy , Dupri ... I hope he isn't trying to go too mainstream with this one

And thats what everyone said about Will I Am being all over HHID production wise and he came through.

I hope your right, but I doubt it.

Nas is the kind of rapper that needs inspiration to make good albums.  And I can't see anywhere for him to draw inspiration for the new record...

Check this out...

Illmatic- every rapper is inspired to do their first album

It Was Written- said himself he had made his money and wasn't as inspired, sophmore jinx

I Am- uninspired, album sucked

Naustradaumus- worst album

Stillmatic- inspired by beef with Jay-Z, classic recored

Gods Son- inspired by death of mother, wrote some emotional gems

-since then he's  been lacking motivation, so he went with the hiphop is dead theme and I think it was like a last desperate attempt at inspiration. 

Unless he gets fire from a producer like Premier or DJ Khalid I see him using gimmicks and mainstream cats like JD and Puffy so he can still sell when the creativity is gone.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)