Author Topic: Tempo's NBA Awards  (Read 76 times)

tempo2

Tempo's NBA Awards
« on: March 28, 2008, 07:00:28 PM »
whats cracking! ok, so we all know that the nba regular season is drawing to a close and i think its a period where in general the playoff race is taking shape albeit for a few tight races for the bottom seeds in each conference. i think im pretty much done with deciding my player awards for the season. ok, so here they area.

MVP - sorry but fuck what the media is now saying KOBE is my MVP with out a doubt. i mean in recent weeks it seems everyone is shifiting towards paul as the MVP, where i cant argue much i just cant think what kobe actually has to do for an mvp award. shit, his already the best player of all time never to win a mvp award! wheres the love lol. paul is a close second but his time is comming.

discuss? then wel discuss the other awards.

GangstaBoogy

Re: Tempo's NBA Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 07:17:05 PM »
I like Chris Paul but the media is hilarious. They just had to find another golden boy to pump up as competition for Kobe. This should be interesting.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

tempo2

Re: Tempo's NBA Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 03:31:17 AM »
yeah no doubt, paul has been off the charts but it seems that another layer every year gets hyped up to take the mvp ahead of kobe. shits a joke.