Author Topic: Are you worried Laker fans?  (Read 554 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Are you worried Laker fans?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 10:28:31 PM »
I'm worried. At full strength I think the Lakers can beat any team in the league, but what are the chances they become healthy by playoff time? A couple of losses ain't nothing though.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 11:42:19 PM »
looks like fish has a 6-8 week injury that he's going to play through. that worries me alot. bynum we're gettin back, gasol we're gettin back,  so those are money in the bank, however i don't like an injured fish IMO he's been a huge x factor on the court.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 12:46:10 AM »
playoffs is where it matters....Im not trippin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 03:25:17 AM »
I'm worried. At full strength I think the Lakers can beat any team in the league, but what are the chances they become healthy by playoff time? A couple of losses ain't nothing though.

I would not be too worried about Gasol, but about Bynum I sure as hell would be. Seriously, that nigga hasn't played a game in how long? Even if he comes back next month, it will take time until he's at like 70%, and integrating him into the new team will be an issue also (He has never played with Gasol in his life)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 11:00:26 AM »
im not psychic.....but i can already predict this. If the Lakers get bounced in the playoffs.....let the flow of excuses start comin from NIK lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 01:39:59 PM »
im not psychic.....but i can already predict this. If the Lakers get bounced in the playoffs.....let the flow of excuses start comin from NIK lol

At least I'll have some excuses...what will your excuse be? "we're too old!"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 03:12:36 PM »
i'm not worried about bynum's health, he'll get better and better. we were dominant without him and with him....even at 70% like you say, he's still a significant contributor off the bench. it depens the bench WORST CASE SENARIO.  plus you got mihm "back" and turiaf is a fire rocket off the bench. like i said i'm only worried about fish. that's my boi, and IMO the biggest reason for the lakers' turn around.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 03:21:01 PM »
How serious is that Fisher injury anyways? When I hear it usually is something that takes a player off the court for 6-8 weeks, I would think Fisher is done for the season, considering his age. I doubt him playing through it is a major sacrifice of his, it's just probably not that serious... so what's up with that?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2008, 02:27:11 AM »
i'm not too sure, he looked okay on it tonight, but i hear the same shit as you.  6-8 week injury but he's playing through it. he's a tough dude i know that but i hope this has no long term affects.

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 03:55:11 PM »

At least I'll have some excuses...what will your excuse be? "we're too old!"

HE PLANNED AHEAD!  :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 03:59:31 PM »
Lakers with Kobe, Ariza, Odom, Gasol, and Bynum in the line-up will take care of business defensively... I'm not worried.

See...I KNEW beforehand we needed Ariza and Bynum to play to our full potential defensively...thanks for bringing this up.