Author Topic: You guys realize we are no better than poloticians we critisize?  (Read 238 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Khalil Gibran had it right when he wrote....

"And you can not remove the tyrant untill you first remove the tyrant that exists inside all of us."

Look at it this way... we act all self-righteous and critical of poloticians but that's because nobody cares what we do, and nobody notices our mistakes, lies, half-truths, and misunderstandings we perform every day in our lives.

That's why you have to check yourself like this.  "okay, so I say Dick Cheney is evil but what if I was offered millions of dollars in kickbacks and money under the table and power and high positions in government and business just as long as I went along with the Iraq war.  Well, I guess that Sadaam guy is kind of bad, and well, if its not America dominating other nations then it would probably be somebody worse like Russia or China... maybe its not so bad after all, in the long run they will have stability and economic success, and the  Bible does say that these events are supposed to occur in the middle east, so maybe its actually righteous what we are doing!"

So you see, poloticians have to lie because their every word is being scrutinized and put under a microscope.

Nobody gives a shit what we say and nobody is affected and no money is involved so we can speak the truth.  But what if the tables were turned?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Australian Bastard

Re: You guys realize we are no better than poloticians we critisize?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 03:30:52 AM »
Khalil Gibran had it right when he wrote....
"And you can not remove the tyrant untill you first remove the tyrant that exists inside all of us."

Niiiiice quote. You are right in a way, we are quick to cast stones, although maybe you are taking the supposed application of the wisdom a little too literally and materially. But word, nice quote. Alot of people said the same thing but differently....

Thats the mental war
Thats the battle between god and devil
Take the devil off your plane
Take him off your mental mentality
Take him off your brain
Thats the mental devil that exists within your body
Thats destroying and decaying your mind
The mind controls the body
Everything within must come out

-Papa Wu, Wu-Tang Forever.

Be ye therefore perfect
even as your Father in Heaven is perfect

-Jesus/Joshua Ben Yosef/Osiris/whoever....
from Mathew 5:48.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 04:24:40 AM by Illuminatus Overfiendus »

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 03:46:46 AM »
Bullshit. These are the people who we are putting in charge. We HAVE to hold them to a higher standard. Maybe we are no better than them, but that is a moot point. Wouldn't you agree that its worse for the people who enforce the law to be a criminal than it is for the average civilian?

herpes

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 10:34:46 AM »
Bullshit. These are the people who we are putting in charge. We HAVE to hold them to a higher standard. Maybe we are no better than them, but that is a moot point. Wouldn't you agree that its worse for the people who enforce the law to be a criminal than it is for the average civilian?

You do have to hold them to a higher standard but we get on them for bull shit that has nothing to do with our lives.  And the shit that does have a negative impact on our lives we give them a pass.  Thats why the smart ones need to unite and over throw.

Australian Bastard

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 03:12:25 PM »
Word. like the whole Monica Lewinsky thing...

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 03:48:17 PM »

You do have to hold them to a higher standard but we get on them for bull shit that has nothing to do with our lives.  And the shit that does have a negative impact on our lives we give them a pass.  Thats why the smart ones need to unite and over throw.

I don't like using the word "we" in this case, but I agree with that. Not really what the thread was about but I still agree...

Australian Bastard

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 03:41:40 AM »
btw, Infinte my man, the vinnie paz dosn't say "Amen-hotep was a moor dude", the lyrics are "Amen-hotep was immortal".
Trust me im the Overfiend.

Moor dude?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 04:26:36 AM »
btw, Infinte my man, the vinnie paz dosn't say "Amen-hotep was a moor dude", the lyrics are "Amen-hotep was immortal".
Trust me im the Overfiend.

Moor dude?

He likes to believe that everything divine/special/beautiful is black.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Australian Bastard

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 07:04:03 AM »
 this calls for an autoplay......

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhjtvwDc0p0&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OhjtvwDc0p0&amp;hl=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

paz says 'immortal' or he could be saying 'a mortal' too...but I can't hear 'a moor dude'.

I personally believe most of the Pharoahs were mortals (although some were on some other shit), that is, the body is mortal, the soul however may obtain immortality.....that they probably realised. Immortal/a mortal.

peace

Australian Bastard

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 07:09:36 AM »
......and there will be no end to the troubles of states, or indeed,
 of humanity itself, till philosophers are kings in this world,
or till those we now call kings and rulers really and truly become philosophers......

-PLATO, The Republic.