Author Topic: Yukmouth,Crooked-I,Ya Boy=Best in Tha West  (Read 236 times)

Eastside-510

• Lil Geezy
Yukmouth,Crooked-I,Ya Boy=Best in Tha West
« on: March 29, 2008, 03:23:39 PM »
I don't think any body is fuckin with them don't ya think?

AnybodyKilla

Re: Yukmouth,Crooked-I,Ya Boy=Best in Tha West
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 04:14:17 PM »
Yuks dope too but to me its The Game, Bishop Lamont, Crooked I And Ya Boy!!!

Eastside-510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 04:44:02 PM »
I Think Yukmouth is over looked alot of times we asked who's tha  best in tha west his flow is hella raw and he has  good punch lines and he's been layin it down for   a while most west coast rapperz get worst as time goes perfect examples are Snoop&Kurupt but Yukmouth has  gotten Better over tha years he has 2 be in top 5 in West

EFFeX

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 04:53:30 PM »
Personally, to me it's Crooked I, The Game & Eastwood... but that's just if you ask me.  8)

Ya Boy & Jay Rock are up there too though!

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 04:56:05 PM »
Personally, to me it's Ya Boy, Yukmouth, Crooked I, Bishop Lamont & Mitchy Slick.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 05:06:19 PM »
I Think Yukmouth is over looked alot of times we asked who's tha  best in tha west his flow is hella raw and he has  good punch lines and he's been layin it down for   a while most west coast rapperz get worst as time goes perfect examples are Snoop&Kurupt but Yukmouth has  gotten Better over tha years he has 2 be in top 5 in West

Snoop aint fell off man, that guys still got it, look at Ego Trippin. I mean oviously he aint in his prime anymore, but he hasnt fallen off as bad as someone like Kurupt ya feel me? Yuk is mos def a beast too, hes been puttin it down for a long time now, u gotta give it up to him, and he drops hella dope DVD's lol!!!

Personally, to me it's Crooked I, The Game & Eastwood... but that's just if you ask me.  8)

Yah man all those guys are dope too, G Malone, Jay Rock, Eastwood and all these guys, but no one really knows them. Only us internet cats do and people in there city. You got to think about the bigger people who are puttin it down for the west coast. But im pretty sure those 3 guys are gonna blow up man!!!

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 05:20:21 PM »

Snoop aint fell off man, that guys still got it, look at Ego Trippin. I mean oviously he aint in his prime anymore, but he hasnt fallen off as bad as someone like Kurupt ya feel me? Yuk is mos def a beast too, hes been puttin it down for a long time now, u gotta give it up to him, and he drops hella dope DVD's lol!!!

Yah man all those guys are dope too, G Malone, Jay Rock, Eastwood and all these guys, but no one really knows them. Only us internet cats do and people in there city. You got to think about the bigger people who are puttin it down for the west coast. But im pretty sure those 3 guys are gonna blow up man!!!

No doubt... I was just stating my picks.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »
Yukmouth ain't up there for me, but that's just my opinion, maybe i need to discover some of his classic stuff.

The Game, Bishop lamont,Juice, Crooked I

Kryme

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 10:28:58 PM »
Yuk,Crooked,Ya Boy,Jay Rock,Eastwood,Mitchy Slick,Bishop Lamont,Glasses...fuck it...most of the fucken west is on my list cept I aint really a big fan a Game,SNoop,Spider,40 Glocc...ect...ect

Mietek23

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 03:19:12 AM »
Yukmouth is the hardest on the westcoast right now and "Million Dollar Mouthpiece" is THE SHIT! I can't believe that Rap-A-Lot fucked up the whole thang and got no promotion on this album...imagine if they got some dope ass video of "Hey Boy" - it would hit  every fuckin' club in the world and a second video strictly for the streets like "Mobsta Mobsta" - damn, it would be CRAAAZY...!!!
Personally I think that right now the dopest artists on the westcoast are Yukmouth, Crooked I, Eastwood, Ya Boy, Live Wire, Young Joker and I would really like to hear some more from Tha Trapp and Y.A.

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 06:06:32 AM »
Ya Boy aint all that. He has no promo but he is a good lyricist and makes hit songs.