Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Wants To Set Up The Game Vs. Spider Loc Fight  (Read 2212 times)

No Teflon

Re: Snoop Dogg Wants To Set Up The Game Vs. Spider Loc Fight
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 11:58:07 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn just recieved a funny video clip from the folks at Expose TV of Snoop Dogg announcing that he wants to set up a box fight between The Game and Spider Loc. There really isn't much to be said about the video, check it out for yourself below:

Don "Snoop" King Announces Game vs. Spider Fight

Go get that "Ego Trippin'", in stores now!

No Way,Tell that To Less than 30 000 People who will  NOT BUY HOMOSEXUAL SEDUCTION

YOUR WEAKEND TOP 10 CHART PREVIEW: Diddy did it again (even if he didn’t do what Chuck Philips alleged he did), as Day 26 is four days away from becoming the second straight Bad Boy Making the Band finalist to make a #1 debut, with a projected 220-225k. Dancing to #2 will be another debut, Fueled by Ramen’s Panic at the Disco, with 120-125k, while Geffen’s Counting Crows are flapping toward a #3 bow with 105-110k. The next four slots will be held by holdovers: this week’s chart-topping Danity Kane (Bad Boy/Atlantic), 80-85k; Now 27 (SBMG/Commercial MusicGroup), 65-70k; Rick Ross (Def Jam/IDJ), 50-55k; and Jack Johnson (Brushfire/Universal Republic), 40-45k. There’ll be a shootout for the last three slots among the debuting Raconteurs (Third Man/WB), red-hot Sara Barielles (Epic) and Flo Rida (Atlantic) are all on course for 30-35k. And yes, it does seem rather odd not to find any Hanna Montana-related releases in the top tier of the chart. (3/28a)

??????????????? Where is the Homosexual Seduction??????????

7 SNOOP DOGG EGO TRIPPIN' 57251 -58 136575 194194

Next Week???? Less than 30 000????

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2008, 12:28:39 AM »
Game got that one hitter quitter  8)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 12:31:20 AM »
That would be fuckin dope if this actually happened lol, i know both of them would be down too. But which ever one gets knocked is FUCKED lol!!!
exactly my equal,that's why cats don't get down, hip hop fans will stop fucc'n with you if you get beat on tape, word to sticcy fingas yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 12:36:47 AM »
^^

yup cuz fans make out rappers to be super heroes they should just put on a cape or somethin  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 12:48:36 AM »
That would be fuckin dope if this actually happened lol, i know both of them would be down too. But which ever one gets knocked is FUCKED lol!!!
exactly my equal,that's why cats don't get down, hip hop fans will stop fucc'n with you if you get beat on tape, word to sticcy fingas yell

Haha yah man, it aint ever gonna happen. The person who looses is gonna lose a shit load of fans, have 100 videos of them getting knocked out on youtube, a million people talking about it, there whole hood talking about it, it would be brutal lol!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 12:52:20 AM »
Spider better be glad someone mentioned his name..Game dropped 240 bars and has forgotten about that Joke but Spider is STILL hurtin and bein upset like a little bitch.

"you the reason niggas push mute when they play madden" ask around the people will say that was a classic line.

SMH G-Magic ethered that mufucka.."Whens you're album comin out huh? 08? in 08" and that was like 3 years ago.

what does spider say except: doja, stripper, gay, fake blood and more made up stories?

Spider if you see this nigga fuck you worst rapper on the west EVER!

Wow man, are you like 5 years old, relax buddy!!!

Shut the fuck up i can say whatever i wanna say whenever i wanna say it boy.

I know u can man, im not stopping u, im telling u to take a breath, its just music buddy. Im sure you wouldnt say any of this to there face!!!

messi19

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 01:27:45 AM »
Spider better be glad someone mentioned his name..Game dropped 240 bars and has forgotten about that Joke but Spider is STILL hurtin and bein upset like a little bitch.

"you the reason niggas push mute when they play madden" ask around the people will say that was a classic line.

SMH G-Magic ethered that mufucka.."Whens you're album comin out huh? 08? in 08" and that was like 3 years ago.

what does spider say except: doja, stripper, gay, fake blood and more made up stories?

Spider if you see this nigga fuck you worst rapper on the west EVER!

Wow man, are you like 5 years old, relax buddy!!!

Shut the fuck up i can say whatever i wanna say whenever i wanna say it boy.

I know u can man, im not stopping u, im telling u to take a breath, its just music buddy. Im sure you wouldnt say any of this to there face!!!

I would say it. Ask him to test me. He would probably get his feelings hurt.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 02:04:42 AM »
they better make song together then fight. lol don snoop king?'? rodney king of the west he is

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2008, 02:49:18 AM »
CROOKED I Vs. SNOOP That´s what i wanna see!!!!

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2008, 03:00:14 AM »

WHEN THA FUKK DID THIS PIC COME OUT? IT LOOKS 2006ISH BUT IT COULDNT BE

ITZ GOTTA BE OLD

DOPE PIC THO

kingston

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2008, 03:31:42 AM »
what about snoop vs suge ;D ;D

messi19

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2008, 03:37:39 AM »

WHEN THA FUKK DID THIS PIC COME OUT? IT LOOKS 2006ISH BUT IT COULDNT BE

ITZ GOTTA BE OLD

DOPE PIC THO

Lmao this is from like 04-05. Didnt u know that Game and Spider used to roll with each other before? They met each other before they were even signed i think.

Thats why its clear that Spider is only dissin him cuz of 50.

Elano

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2008, 03:49:14 AM »
www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn just recieved a funny video clip from the folks at Expose TV of Snoop Dogg announcing that he wants to set up a box fight between The Game and Spider Loc. There really isn't much to be said about the video, check it out for yourself below:

Don "Snoop" King Announces Game vs. Spider Fight

Go get that "Ego Trippin'", in stores now!

next time post the link nima  ;D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2008, 03:51:23 AM »
All you need to do is go to the site to get it..

Elano

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2008, 04:08:06 AM »
All you need to do is go to the site to get it..
I know nima,but check it out for yourself below:  ;D