Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Wants To Set Up The Game Vs. Spider Loc Fight  (Read 2175 times)

D-Stress

Re: Snoop Dogg Wants To Set Up The Game Vs. Spider Loc Fight
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2008, 05:32:50 AM »
fuck snoop and HIS NEW ALBUM.
the fight gon´cause anotha gang bangin war.lol.

No Teflon

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2008, 06:11:18 AM »

WHEN THA FUKK DID THIS PIC COME OUT? IT LOOKS 2006ISH BUT IT COULDNT BE

ITZ GOTTA BE OLD

DOPE PIC THO

Lmao this is from like 04-05. Didnt u know that Game and Spider used to roll with each other before? They met each other before they were even signed i think.

Thats why its clear that Spider is only dissin him cuz of 50.

That was one of the reason i thoughtS Spider loc was a bitch..Coz he followed his Ratty ass Generals Orders like a lil Mouse...anbd he failed to catch the attention...Look at him now, when was the last time he was on GUNIT tape, Photoshoot or Pic????

Not To mention that hoe ass nigga was talking nice about Game, in that interview where he was saying that he respected Game and he was Happy when DOC dropped, he had love for him...At that time i wasnt really listening to Game much, when How We Do Came out, i thought shit was Wack, due to my obsession with Ghetto poetry..but anyway, i read the interview after i was getting into Real Games music(All them Joints that are legendary) and i was like, who da fuck is this nigga?  There was a few interviews wheere Spider Called Game real, when he got bullets from him and shit....

Fuck Spider loc, fuck him and his music, I might say Fuck 50, but not all of his music, as his early material was so amazing, but spider loc is wack at both, keeping it INDEPENDANT and keeping it Dope....He is another dependant GUnit Child that cannot get mentioned by Being his own Man.......

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2008, 06:13:11 AM »
haha this would be dope to see... after this it's Snoop VS Crooked I and then Papoose VS Fat Joe  8)

messi19

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2008, 06:30:46 AM »
haha this would be dope to see... after this it's Snoop VS Crooked I and then Papoose VS Fat Joe  8)

cmon we know Pap would get beat the fuck up. He was just talkin greazy like he really that hard
and cant take a fat dude like Joe just like that.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2008, 07:17:08 AM »
All you need to do is go to the site to get it..
I know nima,but check it out for yourself below:  ;D

Yeah it's cause I copy pasted the article from the front page! I usually add the link but I forgot last night.

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2008, 07:19:34 AM »
Snoop is a dumbfuck for that and fans who expect a rappers fight even more ..

messi19

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2008, 07:27:44 AM »
The thing is even though Snoop is playing its unecessary for dude to bring it up again and cause their "beef" to continue again when its been dead for a long time now. At least on a music level. Because now if Spider has a interview soon they gonna ask him about it and he gonna say some shit and then its back at it again.

No Teflon

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2008, 07:39:14 AM »
Snoop is Falling os fast on soundscan, he needs promo....He uses Game for that...Thats wack as fuck.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2008, 07:53:47 AM »
Is Snoop Cool With Spider?  I Know Spider Dissed Him And His Mom.

gangstarapfan

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2008, 07:56:41 AM »
Iwant to see Suge and Dre I think Dre would win that now that he is bigger and would fuk suge

Young Old Head

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2008, 08:04:31 AM »
man u cats don't know... just cause a muthafucka is taller/buffer than u don't necessarily mean that u lose... i seen guys knockin out fools that were waaay taller then them...it's all about skills baby...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2008, 08:07:58 AM »
Is Snoop Cool With Spider?  I Know Spider Dissed Him And His Mom.

yeah they are, I believe Spider said that Snoop is on his album (whenver that is gonna drop lol)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2008, 08:11:10 AM »
i think snoop should get his anorexic ass in the ring with suge knight.. see how that turns out

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

messi19

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2008, 08:18:14 AM »
man u cats don't know... just cause a muthafucka is taller/buffer than u don't necessarily mean that u lose... i seen guys knockin out fools that were waaay taller then them...it's all about skills baby...

True but it does matter when there's a big difference. Because thats like sayin Lil Wayne could possibly knock out Shaq one day ::)
Game is waay taller than Spider.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 08:20:07 AM by messi19 »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2008, 08:30:18 AM »
Spider better be glad someone mentioned his name..Game dropped 240 bars and has forgotten about that Joke but Spider is STILL hurtin and bein upset like a little bitch.

"you the reason niggas push mute when they play madden" ask around the people will say that was a classic line.

SMH G-Magic ethered that mufucka.."Whens you're album comin out huh? 08? in 08" and that was like 3 years ago.

what does spider say except: doja, stripper, gay, fake blood and more made up stories?

Spider if you see this nigga fuck you worst rapper on the west EVER!