Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Wants To Set Up The Game Vs. Spider Loc Fight  (Read 2173 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg Wants To Set Up The Game Vs. Spider Loc Fight
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2008, 08:31:37 AM »
Spider better be glad someone mentioned his name..Game dropped 240 bars and has forgotten about that Joke but Spider is STILL hurtin and bein upset like a little bitch.

"you the reason niggas push mute when they play madden" ask around the people will say that was a classic line.

SMH G-Magic ethered that mufucka.."Whens you're album comin out huh? 08? in 08" and that was like 3 years ago.

what does spider say except: doja, stripper, gay, fake blood and more made up stories?

Spider if you see this nigga fuck you worst rapper on the west EVER!

Wow man, are you like 5 years old, relax buddy!!!

Loll keep it peaceful now lol.
You gotta understand that Messi is a little tensed up because last week we had some issues on this board with some PPL who were linked to Spider Joke.

But we made it clear they understood that it'S BLACKWALLSTREET , right ?  8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2008, 08:34:17 AM »
1)The Homosexual Seduction, 60lb guy better Try to Solve his issues with 400lbs Suge, Nicely Built Crooked I and others, becoz he seems like he be acting like he is untouchable, coz in reality, from looks of that Vibe Issue, The ammount of Food that My 14 year sister eat will squash Homosexual Seduction guy if it falls onb his 60 lb bones...

2)Can Somebody tell me if Spider Joke has an advantage of Going against anigga thats 7 times taller, 3 times bigger than him and Does Boxing?

Coz i surely Doubt He will Have much chances to go Against Game...But That'd be dope.....

But Snoop Doog, Fagget, before u talk, fagget, u wouldnt  even handle a fight with Denni Devito, wtf is he on Crack????

Ahhh what would DUBCC be without NO teflon ?  8)

Keep speaking your mind bruh.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2008, 08:35:29 AM »
haha this would be dope to see... after this it's Snoop VS Crooked I and then Papoose VS Fat Joe  8)

cmon we know Pap would get beat the fuck up. He was just talkin greazy like he really that hard
and cant take a fat dude like Joe just like that.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2008, 08:36:05 AM »
Iwant to see Suge and Dre I think Dre would win that now that he is bigger and would fuk suge

hell yeah.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2008, 08:36:44 AM »
Is Snoop Cool With Spider?  I Know Spider Dissed Him And His Mom.

yeah they are, I believe Spider said that Snoop is on his album (whenver that is gonna drop lol)

I say its gonna drop about 5 years AFTER DETOX. hahaha

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2008, 08:37:25 AM »
Snoop is Falling os fast on soundscan, he needs promo....He uses Game for that...Thats wack as fuck.

He needs Game and Dre. Throw in some Nate.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2008, 08:38:35 AM »
I'd like to see a 3 against 3

Dre-Game-Bishop Vs. Fat Knight, Spider Joke , 50 cent.

messi19

« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2008, 08:46:11 AM »
Yeah thats exactly why this video was done like No Teflon said, promotion.

Cuz Nima even posted it on AHH i think..think i saw it there. So Snoop probably told him to do that.
But thats weak on the real, i love my dude Snoop but that shit weak.

crook4life

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2008, 09:46:19 AM »
they better make song together then fight. lol don snoop king?'? rodney king of the west he is

you make a really good this was the same guy that wanted to unify the west and had a conference to bring the west together and now this
this guy is just plain stupid thats all i gotta say you wanna make a fight why dont u step up and face suge or crooked skinny poodle

messi19

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2008, 10:28:55 AM »
they better make song together then fight. lol don snoop king?'? rodney king of the west he is

you make a really good this was the same guy that wanted to unify the west and had a conference to bring the west together and now this
this guy is just plain stupid thats all i gotta say you wanna make a fight why dont u step up and face suge or crooked skinny poodle

damn waddup Crooked I, my nuuggah. When your album droppin?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2008, 10:54:14 AM »
man jerry seinfeld could whoop snoop dogg ass come on Lol

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2008, 02:14:43 PM »

Cuz Nima even posted it on AHH i think..think i saw it there. So Snoop probably told him to do that.

why is that weird he needs to do something. There is soon a wreslemania were snoop is performing, So is not that weird he are pulling a stunt like that..  he have do something before his next single hopefully is buzzing..

therealtran

• 'G'
  • University of Michigan
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2008, 04:28:18 PM »
i'm not a fan of snoop's idea just because it's silly and makes the hip hop industry look like a joke.

Inside Death Row

messi19

« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »

why is that weird he needs to do something. There is soon a wreslemania were snoop is performing, So is not that weird he are pulling a stunt like that..  he have do something before his next single hopefully is buzzing..

Yeah saying that 2 niggas that got a rap beef should fight is good promotion. Rappers are sensitive, you probably gonna hear a comment from Spider about this in the future just check it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 04:31:54 PM by messi19 »

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2008, 04:57:55 PM »
I'd like to see a PPV fight with Game & Spider. But it'd never happen. Snoop is just makin himself look bad by pushin this. Why doesn't he push a fight with him against Suge. And why didn't he take Eazy up on his offer back in the day when Eazy wanted a fight with Eazy, Dresta & Knocc Out VS Dre,Snoop and DPG. If you aren't willing to throw down you shouldn't be trying to get other people too. . .